AuthorMessage
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
December 13th, 2006 at 07:52am
Coff:
Faith:
Coff:
I always say "Chen-ney".. the way it's spelt. I always figure Meg misheard them say it, and that's she wrong xDD

This is gonna be kinda off-topic, but there was a girl in my high-school whose last name was Dryahlykh...obviously every teacher took a try at pronouncing it, and everyone would pronounce it differently, so she just gave up and let them pronounce it the way they want. Then one of the teachers found the etimology of the name and told everyone the right pronounciation of it. It turned out the that girl herself preferred a different pronounciation from what was the 'right' way of saying it, and everyone in her family was used to pronouncing the name the way that wasn't actually 'right'.
So, lets all just say whatever the hell we want... Faith
I like Chey-nee Retard

Yeah! Off topic, also, but every single teacher at my school pronounces my name wrong. and I'm just wayy too lazy to correct them, so I let them pronounce my name wrong. Even though the first syllable is both spelt and said "hal" but they always say "hol".

Meg, you scared me about the TGE tickets, You said they were going on sale yesterday! They go on sale tomorrow. More time to convinec mum tehe

Wtf. how cna they pronounce Kathleen wrong? Oh. your last name. k.

Well, the PRE-sale was on yesterday. normal thing is on tommorowo xD

and it's good because the line up for what days and stuff is all announced and TLE are definatley playing on the Sunday,

Coff:
I always say "Chen-ney".. the way it's spelt. I always figure Meg misheard them say it, and that's she wrong xDD
LFMAOFLMAFOALMFAOLFMAO. Well aren't you nice xD
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 13th, 2006 at 08:03am
The Duck's Nuts:
Faith:
The Duck's Nuts:
'cause like those dickheads from Channel [v] always call him "Chris Chay-nee", infront of him too. I figure he's too nice to really care, though. he's a good kid!

Well, you know, unless it really bugs you, it's easier to just let people mispronounce your name then correct them all the time. I guess, he decided to just let them say Chay-nee.
It sounds better that way anyway.... Shifty
I do know! I get people pronouncing my name all the time File

But Chris is nice though! Like that.;. guy from the Rolling Stones, who was alll "Living End!" Chris didn't correct him and say "it's THE Living End". true story!

I'm not saying he's not a nice guy Laughing I'm just saying last names have different pronounciations, that's all Faith
And I don't think anyone with an IQ over 80 would correct that kind of mistake under the circumstances 'cuz you'd really look like an idiot if you interrupted them and went "Emm...sir, actually, it's The Living End... Image "
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
December 13th, 2006 at 08:09am
Faith:
The Duck's Nuts:
Faith:
The Duck's Nuts:
'cause like those dickheads from Channel [v] always call him "Chris Chay-nee", infront of him too. I figure he's too nice to really care, though. he's a good kid!

Well, you know, unless it really bugs you, it's easier to just let people mispronounce your name then correct them all the time. I guess, he decided to just let them say Chay-nee.
It sounds better that way anyway.... Shifty
I do know! I get people pronouncing my name all the time File

But Chris is nice though! Like that.;. guy from the Rolling Stones, who was alll "Living End!" Chris didn't correct him and say "it's THE Living End". true story!

I'm not saying he's not a nice guy Laughing I'm just saying last names have different pronounciations, that's all Faith
And I don't think anyone with an IQ over 80 would correct that kind of mistake under the circumstances 'cuz you'd really look like an idiot if you interrupted them and went "Emm...sir, actually, it's The Living End... Image "
I know xD
I just like talkingt about how nice they are ^_^

LMFAO. yeah xD
Trè_freak
Geek
Trè_freak
December 14th, 2006 at 10:24pm
Video[s] from the show on monday. Very Happy

Long Live The Weekend
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 28th, 2006 at 08:32am
Does anyone have the bootleg of Triple J's One Night Stand when TLE performed? T_T I lost it.
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
December 28th, 2006 at 02:57pm
Guitar Hero 2 is amazinggg, cos it has Carry Me Home on it Very Happy It's really hard though Confused But I got good at it so it's all good Shake
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 28th, 2006 at 03:04pm
Dammit [PANDA]:
Guitar Hero 2 is amazinggg, cos it has Carry Me Home on it Very Happy It's really hard though Confused But I got good at it so it's all good Shake
TLE > Guitar Hero Shifty
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
December 28th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
Dammit [PANDA]:
TLE > Guitar Hero Shifty

True. But Guitar Hero is still pretty ownful. Especially with a TLE song on it.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 28th, 2006 at 04:18pm
Dammit [PANDA]:
Kad Killed GSB.:
Dammit [PANDA]:
TLE > Guitar Hero Shifty

True. But Guitar Hero is still pretty ownful. Especially with a TLE song on it.
Sweet. Cool
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 09:31am
Jan 2 2007 7:29A

I was planning to comment you earlier, but then i decided I really needed to find a layout for the new MySpace I just made. Well, that and I've basically pissed the last two days away playing computer games, while listening to Nirvana and The Smashing Pumpkins, and eating macaroni. I think that’s the best way to piss two days away, though.

I hear you’re taking some time off, which is good. Because you tour way too much!
I hope you’re having a good new year, so far. Hopefully 2007 will be better than 2006. But 2006 was like, the best year ever, so it’ll be hard to beat. Although, this month is going to be extremley awesome, mostly because after this month, I’ll have seen my three favourite bands 6-7 times each. ^_^
It will mean though, having no money once again. Although it will be good, because I’m going to Melbourne in a few week, and public holidays are the best. I love them. I earned more then enough to pay for my flights on Boxing Day. Working 8.5 hour shifts on double time and a half is so awesome. ^_^
I’ve just found another game to play, I like how they have a cartoon character saying “I bet I could read War and Peace in the time it’ll take for this game to load”. I was trying to find a game where you could like bake a cake online or something, but I couldn’t really find one. So I googled, and found this cake, instead.

http://members.tripod.com/~roasterbottom/cake.JPG

I’m going to go back to playing games now.
Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday to Chris. ^_^

LMFAO LMFAO ILMEG.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 2nd, 2007 at 09:35am
... Kad. omfg T_T
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 09:42am
The Duck's Nuts:
... Kad. omfg T_T
Seriously Meg, it's not as if you stretched their whole page. T_T

......................TLE better come here this year. Azdaja THEY HAVEN'T BEEN TO PARIS SINCE 2001. <.<
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:10am
Anyone wanna upload some stuff for me? Shifty
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:21am
That Ska Kid.:
I think there are some uploads a few pages back.

If they're expired, I'll upload them. :]

Coff:

Yeah. ^^
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:25am
Off Key Melodies:
That Ska Kid.:
I think there are some uploads a few pages back.

If they're expired, I'll upload them. :]

Coff:

Yeah. ^^
Meg Thanks.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
January 2nd, 2007 at 12:47pm
I downloaded some songs a while ago

they're pretty ok
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
January 2nd, 2007 at 04:40pm
the living end rocks
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 05:59am
whatsername48417:
the living end rocks
Cool Yeah.
Skippy.
Skippy.

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 06:24am
They pwn and still I don't even have any of their albums. =[
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 06:30am
[[Skippeh]]:
They pwn and still I don't even have any of their albums. =[
There are some uploaded a page back or two.
Register