MarieArt
Idiot
MarieArt

Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 08:03pm
hmm:

cross dressed as Tre for Halloween, went to school dressed that way
got a lot of people into GD
learned every word of every song for one GD concert.
I also decored a lot of my room in Green Day Very Happy
OMG, Shoes.
Geek
OMG, Shoes.
August 31st, 2006 at 08:09pm
Ilost interest quite quickly.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
August 31st, 2006 at 10:56pm
billie_joes_kitten:
5. Get in a fight with your BEST friend and not talk to them for 3 weeks because they said that you talk about Green Day too much and that they suck
God thats just dumb. =/
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
September 1st, 2006 at 02:32am
Uh....good question.
I've cried during Bullet In A Bible when Billie starts tearing up during Wake Me Up When September Ends...
Bought all their CD's, and a bunch of posters that are now on my wall...
Uh...
Got kinda mad when I wasn't able to go to the Concert here in October.
That's really all I can think of, unless you count drooling at Mike...hey! It uses my saliva. Laughing
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
September 1st, 2006 at 02:37am
get annoyed when people spell it Greenday.
try and spread my belief to others.
desperately try and find out when they are coming to where i am.

there might be more, i dunno
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
September 1st, 2006 at 02:56am
anti-christ of suburbia:
get annoyed when people spell it Greenday.
try and spread my belief to others.
desperately try and find out when they are coming to where i am.

there might be more, i dunno

Your icon rules. xD

Uh, let's see here...I've done similar things to some of you, but nothing too drastic. *shrug*
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 02:58am
Tessie Armstrong:
Yeah I cry during the wake me up when september ends video and song, because it's just really sad. I also rewind the Tre Montages in BIAB because he is just so damn funnY!

Me too. I've kept a newspaper interview with Billie, bought a guitar magazine with a GD poster in it. I don't even play guitar haha. My friends got pissed at me when I couldn't stop talking about GD. I try not to talk about them anymore although that is very difficult. ._. I cried when I couldn't go to their concert at Giants Staduim. The biggest US show they've ever played. And yet my older brother went. He doesn't even like them all that much either. -_-
Miss_Minority039
Geek
Miss_Minority039

Mibba
September 1st, 2006 at 02:58am
i have alot of posters in my room and i have painted the american idiot cover on to a big canvas which hanges in my room
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
September 1st, 2006 at 08:32am
I cried at the 2005 VMAs Shifty
i love the sensation of seing them live on tv.it makes me feel closer to them Crazy
I celebrated BJs bday.AT SCHOOL!.i brought champagne and stuff.they got scared Shifty
joshmosh.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
joshmosh.
September 1st, 2006 at 08:42am
1. Got uber pissed at my dad for telling me shit like Green Day is 'getting to my head' which I don't even really understand cuz i have no clue what that means ^.^
2. Cried at some awards thing on TV because Billie Joe was presenting something. My obsession got the best of me xD
3. Turned up my CD player really loud, sang the whole album 39/Smooth with my hair brush =]
4. Watch BIAB over 250 times =]
5. have about 25% or so of my iPod filled with Green Day songs

that's it.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
September 1st, 2006 at 08:48am
Sheep,Sheepy,Bang!,Bang!:
I cried at the 2005 VMAs Shifty

Me too. Shifty They won so often.. and those pants! Shifty
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
September 1st, 2006 at 08:53am
+Maiku-San+:
I was gonna cross dress as Billie for Halloween last year but it didn't work out.But I'm doing it this year and I'm going as 39/Smooth Billie. Cool

I dressed as Billie for a party, and made a cardboard copy of his guitar too. And it was damn good.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
September 1st, 2006 at 09:05am
I never did anything like you lot, even when they were my favourite band o_o
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 1st, 2006 at 09:13am
i did get into an arguement with ym husband because he said that Tre looks like a wasted out drop out, and he also said how could i fancy him, so we had this big fight and we didnt talk tto each other for about 1 week, (god it is peaceful)
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
September 1st, 2006 at 01:03pm
Broken Dream:
billie_joes_kitten:
Things Ive done for Green Day...

1. Cry because I was so happy (my obsesseion got the best of me, Ive done that atleast 3x)
2. Begged
3. Get really pissed because someone dosent like them or said something like they suck
4. Go completly crazy whenever one of there songs comes on around people you dont even know
5. Get in a fight with your BEST friend and not talk to them for 3 weeks because they said that you talk about Green Day too much and that they suck

Those are pretty simple those are all that I can think of right now but Im sure some people have done some crazy things

I do and have done every single one of those things.
I'm a Green Day maniac.
Today, there was this guy telling me how gay Green Day was and the whole time I just said "Your a faggot" and "Your a fucker" and lalala.
God! He wuz pissing me off.

hahaa, yeah I know this one guy said "cough cough cough Green Day sux cough ass"... then I said Cough cough cough you sick cough cough cock cough" lol
Rhiannon.
Rhiannon.

Mibba
September 1st, 2006 at 01:10pm
i cried when i was like 8 or 9 because my mom wouldn't let me go see them. BUT. i got to eventually... TWICE last year.

During the 2005 VMAs, I was squealing and dancing around the room and making alot of noise whenever they would come on camera/stage. and we were at a hotel.

spent hundreds of dollars on merchandise, made my own merchandise.

hurt people *cough*
=)
Idiot
=)
September 1st, 2006 at 01:59pm
Well....everytime Green Day is nom'd for an award I watch the _____ Awards and hold my lucky shoe. Why is it lucky you ask? I was asked to a Green Day Concert while wearing it. And every time I held it while watching the Award Show Green Day won the award.

But last night I did not hold the lucky shoe. ;_; And they lost. So I do not doubt it's magical shoe-ness.

Neutral
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
September 1st, 2006 at 03:44pm
I signed my passport signature "P Cool". Just the signature though xD!!!

I went to see Blink182 in the MEN Arena, saw a picture advertising the Green Day show I was going to, thus me screaming loudly in the hotdog queue.

I Named our chicken Billie Joe.

I nearly battered my boyfriend with his TV remote because he turned the JOS video over.

I grinned manically, made lots of noise and nearly caused him to crash his car when I played Christie Road to him, and he liked it.

I seriously believed Burnout saved our lives because we were listening to it the time when he actually did crash the car. 360 degree spin on a fucking motorway, and nobody was hurt. Luck? Green Day watching over me? I know what to believe Retard
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 1st, 2006 at 03:46pm
Andie.:
I don't do anything for Green Day. I smile and roll my eyes at people that say they suck. But I do get a little over excited when there old stuff comes on the radio.
Jimmy'sgirl1039
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jimmy'sgirl1039
September 1st, 2006 at 05:47pm
Batteries Not Included.:
some of mine were said but oh well Cool

cried during WMUWSE in Bullet In A Bible
filled my photo bucket with only green day photos
watched any tv show that they are on (and possibly tape)
try to collect all the cd's
feel kinda sad when people say they dont like them
freak out when they come on the radio
talk about them 24/7

My life REVOLVES around green day pretty much

That's me in a nut shell. Us True Green Day Fans (aka Green Day obsessers) Do stuff like that.
Register