Neil Patrick Harris

Mibba
October 5th, 2006 at 03:55am
um, yeah.. All...I think..I was over obsessed a while lmfao
And She Was....
Geek
And She Was....
October 6th, 2006 at 06:34am
well ive also smashed a window when couldnt go to there concert. have tons and tons and TONS of pics on my computer. my walls r covered in green day pics/posters/and my art. get excited every time i see BIAB even thou iv seen in a million times. tell people to fuck off when they say that they dont like them. get excited when a songs comes on the radio.
Kid_Gates
Geek
Kid_Gates
October 6th, 2006 at 08:22am
xWanjaFadesToBlackx:
um, yeah.. All...I think..I was over obsessed a while lmfao

Haha me too. My mum was getting scared because I was so obsessed with them. But then I discovered other bands.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
October 6th, 2006 at 05:20pm
I ruined the possibility of people being good friends with me becuse I was overly obessed WITH Green Day.....but then again if they couldn't except me for me.....but that's not the point.
jimi's_reincarnation
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jimi's_reincarnation
October 6th, 2006 at 05:35pm
done one too many crazy things for them
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
November 6th, 2006 at 10:39pm
Whenever my mom or dad mention Green Day I'm all like "OMG where?!" I also freak out when Green Day songs are played on the radio. One time at the mall, they were playing "When I Come Around" and I freaked out.
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
January 24th, 2007 at 10:46pm
One time, they asked this Green Day question on Jeopardy! and I yelled at the top of my lungs the answer, and made fun of the people who didn't get it. My dad was pissed. I was shaking after that. lol.

Oh, and when they come on the radio, i totally flip out and sing to the top of my lungs.
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
January 25th, 2007 at 04:29pm
i would do anything for those oh so sexy beasts
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
January 25th, 2007 at 04:31pm
i have tons of pics on my comp(like over 300) i have 6 or 7 posters on my wall! and a tonof other merch.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
January 26th, 2007 at 10:29am
whatsername48417:
i have tons of pics on my comp(like over 300)

20000. Cool
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
January 26th, 2007 at 08:25pm
It seems like I've grown apart from some of my friends. I hardly ever talked about Green Day with my friends at school. A couple of my friends even bought a few of their cds and it seemed as if they actually liked them a little. Then we were talking about music one day and I said that Green Day is my favorite band. Then... they were like "You like them? Huh. I don't." wtf?
One of my friends...I don't know, it seems like she tries to criticize me whenever she can because of the bands I love, and that I don't listen to enough pop or country or whatever the hell else. My other friend can't stand any of what I listen to, but at least she doesn't make an issue about it or criticize me for it. I want to be accepted for who I am, and I guess I'm learning who is and who isn't. ._.
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
January 27th, 2007 at 10:44am
i shouted at my principle at school because he was saying that green day were a bad influence...some dude died from getting his lip pierced or something.i was all like wtf?!?!? no one in green day has they're lip pierced!!! i pretty much took a sphyco...and got suspended :/
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
January 27th, 2007 at 10:45am
katie's not grey:
It seems like I've grown apart from some of my friends. I hardly ever talked about Green Day with my friends at school. A couple of my friends even bought a few of their cds and it seemed as if they actually liked them a little. Then we were talking about music one day and I said that Green Day is my favorite band. Then... they were like "You like them? Huh. I don't." wtf?
One of my friends...I don't know, it seems like she tries to criticize me whenever she can because of the bands I love, and that I don't listen to enough pop or country or whatever the hell else. My other friend can't stand any of what I listen to, but at least she doesn't make an issue about it or criticize me for it. I want to be accepted for who I am, and I guess I'm learning who is and who isn't. ._.

i get that too Rolling Eyes Hug
Billieonster
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billieonster
February 1st, 2007 at 07:19pm
I beat up people who call Green Day gay
and cry during WMUWSE
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
February 2nd, 2007 at 04:37pm
gd'sDiana:
Things i've done fro green day:
Cry ( u may think it'sridiculoous) cuz i was't allow to download some green day pics...
Got into a fight in skool, cuz i heard a boy said that green day sucks....so..i kinda punced him on the face, then of course i got suspended for a week

Drool Oh uh! One time I said (in Green Day's defense) "If you don't like green day, you're stupid and ugly in every way." I said it at the bus stop. People started laughing..... Sad
luu_bjalover
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
luu_bjalover
February 2nd, 2007 at 08:01pm
i had a fight with all my classmates becouse they called green day "Green gay".I got REALLY pissed off. Evil or Very Mad
pUnK PwNs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
pUnK PwNs
February 6th, 2007 at 06:32pm
billie_joes_kitten:
Things Ive done for Green Day...

1. Cry because I was so happy (my obsesseion got the best of me, Ive done that atleast 3x)
2. Begged
3. Get really pissed because someone dosent like them or said something like they suck
4. Go completly crazy whenever one of there songs comes on around people you dont even know
5. Get in a fight with your BEST friend and not talk to them for 3 weeks because they said that you talk about Green Day too much and that they suck

Those are pretty simple those are all that I can think of right now but Im sure some people have done some crazy things

Definately the third one.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
February 11th, 2007 at 12:34pm
What have I done for green day?

1. Cry because I was so happy (my obsesseion got the best of me, Ive done that atleast 3x) NO
2. Begged NO
3. Get really pissed because someone dosent like them or said something like they suck NO
4. Go completly crazy whenever one of there songs comes on around people you dont even know NO
5. Get in a fight with your BEST friend and not talk to them for 3 weeks because they said that you talk about Green Day too much and that they suck. NO

No, I don't do much for them.
I listen to them & watch them, which is kinda the idea of a band.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 11th, 2007 at 11:01pm
1. Cry because I was so happy (my obsesseion got the best of me, Ive done that atleast 3x): Yes
2. Begged: Maybe
3. Get really pissed because someone dosent like them or said something like they suck: Yes
4. Go completly crazy whenever one of there songs comes on around people you dont even know: No, I don't want to look like an idiot.
5. Get in a fight with your BEST friend and not talk to them for 3 weeks because they said that you talk about Green Day too much and that they suck: No, it not worth it. Plus, he likes Green Day, just not as much as me.

Once I dressed like Tre Cool for Character Day at school. I looked and felt lesian, but it was worth it. Only my friends knew who I was suppose to be.

I have to say I'm not as obsessed as I was a year ago, but they are still my favorite band. I still think Tre Cool is hot, but not going to hold my breath for him. I've stopped buying so much Green Day stuff. It just getting kind of boring now.
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
February 14th, 2007 at 11:02am
got pissed at people who don't like green day
begged to get something of theirs
i have like over 360 pics of them on my computer
and some other things
Register