Have you ever.... for Green Day

AuthorMessage
swoon-
Post Whore
swoon-

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 12:09am
I haven't done anything irrational for Green Day. I've blown over 100 bucks on their stuff. but that's it
Batteries Not Included.
King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
September 4th, 2006 at 12:13am
Feeling this!:
Sheep,Sheepy,Bang!,Bang!:
I cried at the 2005 VMAs Shifty

Me too. Shifty They won so often.. and those pants! Shifty

~~
TheOneCalledGreenDayGirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheOneCalledGreenDayGirl
September 4th, 2006 at 12:19am
Batteries Not Included.:
Feeling this!:
Sheep,Sheepy,Bang!,Bang!:
I cried at the 2005 VMAs Shifty

Me too. Shifty They won so often.. and those pants! Shifty

~~

ahhh. indeed. i love those pants. Drool

-last month my mum and i were driving to the swimming pool and holiday was on in the car. my mum knows how annoyed i get when she sings along with green day at the top of her lungs (i hate it when people do that to ANY song, it doesn't have to be green day), so she started doing that and it pissed me off. and then she turned the car off right in the middle of the song and wouldn't let me finish it, so i refused to talk to her for the rest of the day and i wouldn't sit by her at the pool. childish, i know, but looking back on it now it's kind of funny.
KASSHOLEYN!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
KASSHOLEYN!
September 4th, 2006 at 12:24am
lets see..this kid told me green day sucked so i was like okay and kept walking away from him....so now every chance he gets he like makes fun of my music and saying green day are bunch of pussies who just ripped off the ramones....so i got sick of his shit and beat him up...XD it was funn....and then i broke his skateboard over his head.....wow he just imed me and said that i was a green day groupie....ah next time i see him hes getting another whooping. Twisted Evil
Santa Billie
Falling In Love With The Board
Santa Billie
September 4th, 2006 at 12:27am
Um...

Things I have done?

A lot.

Things I will do?

A lot.

FEET Ah
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
September 4th, 2006 at 11:12am
Melissa.:
Today at a resturant I was wearing a Green Day shirt and I had a book about Green Day that I was reading. Our waitress asked me if I was a Green Day fan and I said yes so I asked her if she liked them to and she said yes. Then I squealed really loud and said that I love her. People looked at me like I was insane. But I do that to every Green Day fan I see.

haha thats cewl lol, I met this one girl I was over at my friend's house and her sister was over from Canada and one of her sisters friends came over to see her and she had a shirt that said PUNK and im like your shirt is so full of awsomeness lol Im weird but she said thanx then i said so you like Punk rock? and she was like yup! and I said whats your faorite band then she said Green Day then i was like WH-WHAT?! (lol) I EFFIN LOVE THEM x1,000, thats my alltime fave band too and she was like yeah I told my husband that I would leave him anyday for Billie Joe and I started laughing it was kind of suprising she had a child and everything
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
September 4th, 2006 at 11:25am
B.J:
billie_joes_kitten:
Broken Dream:
Viva La Stupid:
yeah i jsut roll my eyes and smile at those people

i would never go so far as to breaking 3 windows and whatever else you did
sorry but i find that childish

I don't...
I find that... what a true Green Day fan would do :]

ME TOO!!!!

no
kiddo
True Green Day fan?
Wtf
punching walls cause you cant go to a concert is overreacting
I'd be pretty sad
but I wouldnt act like a child
agreed with VLS
dont go all "I'm a true Green Day fan"
when I bet before AI was popular you wouldnt have given them a second look
and you guys would cry at Billie without eyeliner
so... grow up

okay, first off i dont cry at Billie w/o eyeliner, I like there older music n e ways, and if you all you do is look at someone if theyre talking shit about Green Day I dont find that to be very Green Day "fan-ish" (yeah, I made that word up =P) so yeah
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 11:31am
billie_joes_kitten:
Things Ive done for Green Day...

1. Cry because I was so happy (my obsesseion got the best of me, Ive done that atleast 3x)
2. Begged
3. Get really pissed because someone dosent like them or said something like they suck
4. Go completly crazy whenever one of there songs comes on around people you dont even know
5. Get in a fight with your BEST friend and not talk to them for 3 weeks because they said that you talk about Green Day too much and that they suck

Those are pretty simple those are all that I can think of right now but Im sure some people have done some crazy things
I've have done those same things XD
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
September 4th, 2006 at 11:33am
Tre Cool's DLS [Sam]:
billie_joes_kitten:
Things Ive done for Green Day...

1. Cry because I was so happy (my obsesseion got the best of me, Ive done that atleast 3x)
2. Begged
3. Get really pissed because someone dosent like them or said something like they suck
4. Go completly crazy whenever one of there songs comes on around people you dont even know
5. Get in a fight with your BEST friend and not talk to them for 3 weeks because they said that you talk about Green Day too much and that they suck

Those are pretty simple those are all that I can think of right now but Im sure some people have done some crazy things
I've have done those same things XD

haha!!! wooh OCGDD RAWX! lol
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 12:23pm
billie_joes_kitten:

lol yea it does rock Cool
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
September 4th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Tre Cool's DLS [Sam]:
billie_joes_kitten:

ahhhh! I love it Im going crazy! lol kidding okay maybe Im not lol
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 12:28pm
billie_joes_kitten:
Tre Cool's DLS [Sam]:
billie_joes_kitten:

ahhhh! I love it Im going crazy! lol kidding okay maybe Im not lol

haha lol Cool
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
September 4th, 2006 at 12:28pm
i've blown a shit load of money on them.
i mean come on people Billie Joe needs to feed his children!
Smile
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
September 4th, 2006 at 12:31pm
cigarettesandvalentines:
Smile
lol yeah it amazes me that he has children I will be looking at m,y wall with millons on gd posters on it and Im like wow! I wonder if Billie's helping out Joseph or Jakob with there homework lol
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 4th, 2006 at 03:27pm
Plug In Baby:
billie_joes_kitten:
God thats just dumb. =/

Is not dumb. Snooty I would do that too.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 4th, 2006 at 03:38pm
cigarettesandvalentines:
Smile

Billie has enough money. Don't waste yours on shit you don't need Neutral
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 5th, 2006 at 03:16pm
billie_joes_kitten:
B.J:

no
kiddo
True Green Day fan?
Wtf
I'd be pretty sad
agreed with VLS
so... grow up

okay, first off i dont cry at Billie w/o eyeliner, I like there older music n e ways, and if you all you do is look at someone if theyre talking shit about Green Day I dont find that to be very Green Day "fan-ish" (yeah, I made that word up =P) so yeah

You are wrong. Hating someone just because they say bad things about Green day doesnt make you a fan. Everyone has their own taste. my best friend things they are ugly and she doesnt like their music or any other bands that I do, so what? That make her a bad person! I hate when someone says bad things about them just to make me pissed, but I usually dont care!
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
September 6th, 2006 at 12:18pm
Bittersweet:
billie_joes_kitten:
B.J:

no
kiddo
True Green Day fan?
Wtf
I'd be pretty sad
agreed with VLS
so... grow up

You are wrong. Hating someone just because they say bad things about Green day doesnt make you a fan. Everyone has their own taste. my best friend things they are ugly and she doesnt like their music or any other bands that I do, so what? That make her a bad person! I hate when someone says bad things about them just to make me pissed, but I usually dont care!

I didnt say you have to hate them I have frineds that dont like Green Day either but if they talk shit about them you dont just not say anything well I dont
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 6th, 2006 at 12:21pm
no offense, but i think this thread is turning into an arguement! why not just respects others opinions?

but to be back on topic-my principle was saying(in assembly) that some guy got his lip peirced and it got infected or something and it killed him...he blamed green day! i just souted 'wrong!....no one in green day has ever had their lip peirced' he went bright red and people were laughing.it wasn't until then that i'd noticed there were like another 90 people in the room :/
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 6th, 2006 at 12:23pm
billie_joes_kitten:

I didnt say you have to hate them I have frineds that dont like Green Day either but if they talk shit about them you dont just not say anything well I dont

they'd probably just do it to piss you off.a guy in my class is always slagging green day off...i just either give him a dirty look or raise an eyebrow Laughing
Register