Guitar related things can be posted here!

AuthorMessage
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
October 11th, 2006 at 05:12pm
woah.... weird!!!! They broke in the case? That's so AWESOME!!! Sorry, but I find it kinda of neat. Yeah.... it's probably just the type of strings your are using, or maybe the way your putting the strings on. It may be too tight, or not tight enough.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 13th, 2006 at 01:42pm
lmfao, thanks for your support. i want a new guitar. this Givson thing is a piece of crap.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 13th, 2006 at 02:17pm
I just thought of something, be glad that there aren't problems with the bridge pins. I almost got taken down by a bridge pin that shot out while somebody was playing once.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
October 13th, 2006 at 02:32pm
Thats so cool!!! I'm sorry but, hey, come one! It'd hurt, but you'd think it would be pretty neat, too.
Franny.
Franny.
October 14th, 2006 at 01:20am
greenday6:
I just thought of something, be glad that there aren't problems with the bridge pins. I almost got taken down by a bridge pin that shot out while somebody was playing once.

ahahaha that's awesome! i heard my friend's did something like that. the most pain i've taken from a guitar is the strings snapping from tuning (not my guitar hehe) and whipping me in the arm. apparently bass strings hurt more (heard from friend)
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 14th, 2006 at 02:42am
It scared the hell out of me, lke it shot past my head but ended up hitting the wall. I think they tuned it wrong, because it was a parlor guitar. I don't know what my worst guitar related injury is, my fingers just get attacked by random parts. But usually I just get a lot of art related, or blood test related injuries that prevent me from playing guitar. I still haven't broken any bass strings.
Franny.
Franny.
October 14th, 2006 at 03:23am
greenday6:
It scared the hell out of me, lke it shot past my head but ended up hitting the wall. I think they tuned it wrong, because it was a parlor guitar. I don't know what my worst guitar related injury is, my fingers just get attacked by random parts. But usually I just get a lot of art related, or blood test related injuries that prevent me from playing guitar. I still haven't broken any bass strings.

i didn't think it was possible to break them haha. well unless it's from tuning and that's what happened to my friend. he thought he was turning the right peg for that string but he wasn't and it whipped him haha. i saw the lash on his arm the next day. looked pretty bad.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2006 at 07:03am
GreenDay420:
greenday6:

i didn't think it was possible to break them haha. well unless it's from tuning and that's what happened to my friend. he thought he was turning the right peg for that string but he wasn't and it whipped him haha. i saw the lash on his arm the next day. looked pretty bad.

oucies. happened to me once, but with my veena. i was tuning it and one of the ryhtym strings shot out and gave this realy bad gash in my pinky finger. bled for days and i couldn't play the piano.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
October 16th, 2006 at 06:48pm
Once I was bashing the fuck out of my guitar and i put one of my right index finger where the pick was supossed to go and it got jammed in the strings. It hurt like a bitch, but it was pretty funny. I also once tuned it the wrong way and the E string wipped out at me,but I have cat like reflexes!!! heehee..... it missed me but not my far.... damn strings....
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
October 22nd, 2006 at 12:01pm
greendayfreakDX1:
Oh, thats cool. I started playing when I was 12 and I'm 13 now. It hasn't even been a year but I'm making good progress.

*hi-fives*
YOu rule, your the exact same as me!
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
October 22nd, 2006 at 12:26pm
Ohhhh sweeeeet!!!! You rule, too! *high-5's back*
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
October 29th, 2006 at 11:05am
How many of you people have gone to a Green DAy concert, and is it really worth going? I just wanted to know- Oh and by the way, I'm greendayfreakdx1, i just changed my name, that's all..... yeah.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
November 3rd, 2006 at 06:56pm
*sniffles*
no one ever posts comments anymore. DO YOU PEEOPLE HATE ME OR WHAT?!?!? I'LL GIVE YOU COOKIES IF YOU POST STUFF!!!!!!

*holding tray of cookies*
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:36pm
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*:
How many of you people have gone to a Green DAy concert, and is it really worth going? I just wanted to know- Oh and by the way, I'm greendayfreakdx1, i just changed my name, that's all..... yeah.
I've been to a few, and for $25 bucks I think it's worth it. And I've had some truly awesome experiences at their shows. But this isn't exactly guitar related, so yeah you can keep your cookies and stuff.
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
November 5th, 2006 at 08:15am
The most painful this that ever happened to me in a guitar related accident is when I dropped a bowling ball on my finger. It was still healing and I thought I could play again... I was wrong.
As soon as I strummed that little bastard, I knew the true meaning of pain.
Robbie
Robbie
November 5th, 2006 at 04:15pm
I'm age 15 coming on 32 and I've been playing guitar since I was 6-7. I started classical.

Most painful thing is probably rehearsing a jump into the aisle of the seated are in front ont he stage with josh when we borrowed wireless transmitters for a school event and landing in the 3rd row and it hurt like HELL.

I've done the whole violent strum and 3 square cm less skin on my hand thing too, i think i nearly passed out when i seen that mid song. It took forever to heal too.

Oh, taking my guitar off and popping my nose with the upper bout of the guitar. THAT hurt.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 05:16pm
Okay..... new question!

What's your fave guitar comp. What type of guitar is it?
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
November 11th, 2006 at 04:14pm
I only started seriously playing guitar when I turned 13. Lessons have helped so much.
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 12th, 2006 at 07:17pm
I started guitar when I was twelve, and I didn't really much care for it then. I'm 13 now, and I know so many somgs. It's unbelieveable. I've never had lessons, we can't really afford it...
My guitar's name is Skippy, and I love him so much. He is exactly like this one, except covered in stickers,

I love my guitar, with all my heart and would die if I couldn't replace the things I needed. (like when a string breaks, or the tuning head came off once=/)
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
November 15th, 2006 at 03:55pm
Cool. I like fenders, too. Gibsons are my absolute faveorite sounding guitar, but I like the way Fenders look better.
Register