AuthorMessage
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
May 29th, 2008 at 11:15pm
TheVelouriumCamper:
Dear Tre,
My best friend is treating me like I'm the scum of the earth. She's calling me a whore, making sexual jokes about me, and keeps giving me threats that she'll beat me to pulp. She said to me, "You're too annoying, I gave you chances to become a normal person, but, you blew them all". And I believe that there is no such thing as normal, only original. I can't defend myself, cause she's too damn overpowering! And now that KC isn't really being my friend anymore, I'm getting made fun of more and more! What the hell should I do!?!?!

Sincerely,
FreakWithNoFriends

Dear Freak With No Friends
This girl is not your friend. She's the kind of girl who will be a husband beater. If you can, it's best to cut your losses and get away from her. This friendship is over, and if you stick around then you're just a sucker for punishment. Go out, join a club and enjoy your life. It's too short to waste on people who have nothing better to do than overpower their friends.
You might also want to get a self-defense class, and some pepper spray. Just in case.
<3 Tre.

zhi:
Dear Tre my name is Sylvana I never been to this websit to talk to u before.here my question what do yo do on your tour? And do you get any sleep just saying.

Oh-Hai 'Just Saying'
I do what every other person in a band does when they're on tour: I play shows, I go to sleep, I eat, I play shows, I do interviews, I sign autographs, I drink enough alcohol to kill a bull elephant, I sleep, I phone my kids, and then I play shows. You will notice I sleep' shows up twice in this list. Yes. I do sleep. I'm not as young as I used to be.
Oh and learn some grammar and spelling. Just saying.
*~*~*Tre*~*~*

zhi:
Hi again i know you r busy in school a girl who beat me up every fucking day her name is jan she a bitch cuz she kept hurting me so i tell on her but ican't hurt her that not fair . everyday i'm sad & mad .she hurt me for no reason
so i can not go to my bus. ur friend Sylvana Razz

Hello Sylvana. Again.
This is not a question. But still, my advice:
Punch this kid in the face.
Seriously.
But only if you're sure that if she retaliates, that you can either run very quickly, or win in a fight.
Get a diary and write songs about it, play guitar, get famous. Thank her when you win awards. That'll show her.
-Tre

MikeIsMine!!!:
Dear Tre,
I have absolutely no friends where I live. That's probably cuz no one here is punk. How do I fix this? Sincerely, Walking Contradiction

Dear WC.
You of all people should know that they clothes people wear or the way their hair is styled doesn't determine who you can be friends with! Join a club, or sit by someone on the bus, or just go up to someone, say "I like your _______" and start a conversation about where it came from, that kind of stuff. Very Happy
You might also want to check out what kind of music venues there are in this place. I doubt that there is any place, any where, that is so desolate as to not have some kind of record store or club. Look for "battle of the bands" posters, and keep your ear to the ground about any parties. Very Happy
Thanks Much- Tre

The SquirrelMeister:
Dear Sex God,
Is it bad that, because of your version of Chocolate Rain, tents make me giggle?
Luv The SM

Dear LTSM:
1) Thanks for the complement.
2) Not at all. Very Happy
Thanks for your question!
Frank

Green Day.:
Dear Tre,
What the hell is up with Billie Joe?
-wtflolbbq

WTFLOLBBQ
What's up WITH Billie oe, or what's up IN Billie Joe? tehe
Seriously though. I don't understand your question.
- Your Drummer

---------------------------------------

Dear Tre:
Why is it SO DIFFICULT for people to READ THE RULES of a board before they post?
-Rhiannon
P.S. Sorry about the HUUUUUUUUUUGE post. Just tying up loose ends.
Miabella
Geek
Miabella

Blog
May 31st, 2008 at 03:52am
Garth:

WTFLOLBBQ
What's up WITH Billie oe, or what's up IN Billie Joe? tehe
Seriously though. I don't understand your question.
- Your Drummer

I meant what's up with Billie Joe but what's up in Billie Joe is good too tehe
-WTFLOLBBQ
Miserable Princess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Miserable Princess
June 25th, 2008 at 01:56am
Dear WTFLOLBBQ,

Don't you know it!

Kisses From Inside Billie!
Tre'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dear Tre,
Is it unreasonable to deal your Karate opponent a right hook (admittedly an illegal punch) to the head if she punches you in the head 4 times first?

Loves,

The Violent Slow Dancing Alien

_^v^_
/(0.0)\
-(_:_)-
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
June 30th, 2008 at 04:43am
Dear Alien Dude,
Well I don't really understand a word you just said, but I think you should slap her in the face randomly. Maybe at school in the halls, or idk, maybe follow her to the store and just run up and kick her in the jaw and run like hell.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dear Tre,
My dog, Su-Fi literally eats anything and he wont stop. It's not that I am concerned for his heath, but I am concerned for my CDS or my guitar for Guitar Hero.
Even if I hide them, I come home to something on the floor either chewed up or in his mouth. It's insane. He even gets things I haven't seen for years.

-Ky
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2008 at 02:12am
Dear Ky,
Try having sex with him! ~~
Or, if you're not feeling particularly Tre-ish that day, you can just lock him in a cage or get him a fucking muzzle.
Sincerely and sexily,
Tre

Dear Tre,
Nobody understands me. Sometimes people do things that piss me off, and they can't understand why. Sometimes even I can't understand why. And what really pisses me off is when people pretend to understand me, or think/say they do when they really don't. I don't understand myself as well as I should, so they sure as hell don't. The deeper I try to dig the harder it gets. And I'm always getting pissed off, even if there's no real reason. What the hell is WRONG with me???
Yours forever,
Skylar
P. S. You're a sexy beast!!! Call me!!! ~~
ILikeGreenDay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ILikeGreenDay
July 1st, 2008 at 04:18pm
Dear Pissy girl,
Try pissing them off and see how they like it! Buy a damn drumset and play it obnoxiously at random hours of the day/ night. Or run around with drum sticks banging on everything (preferably their heads).

idk thats what I would do.

Love Your Owner,
Tre.

P.S. Thank you! and maybe I shall call you! (teehee)

Dear Tre,
My step sister is a perv and always has random "inside jokes" about things she wont tell me. I mean she and her friends have a "Mountain Dew" joke that interprets something gross (I think. They say it's only Mountain Dew...but whatev). It bugs the hell outa me. She wont tell me anything.
Or she just openly says things around me and it's just odd.

Love,
Ash
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2008 at 10:23pm
Dear Ash,
You should do what I have planned for the Super Nanny. What you should do is set up a confusing and maddening series of traps like in Saw until she has a complete mental breakdown. Then lure her into the woods, set up a trap to capture her, and beat her over the head in a scary mask until she is unconcious. Then hog-tie her, stick an apple in her mouth, and dangle her over a pit f boiling grease until she agrees to have sex with you-I mean gives you the answers you're looking for.
Hope that helps.
Yours in eternal sexiness,
Tre.

Dear Tre,
I frequently wish I was a vampire, and sometimes I do vampiric things like bite people and avoid sunlight and I often fantasize about drinking various peoples' blood. Is that bad? What should I do??
Yours forever,
Skylar
ILikeGreenDay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ILikeGreenDay
July 2nd, 2008 at 12:07am
Dear Skylar,
You're problem isn't so bad. You could turn it into a kinky matter- by biting people. I mean it sounds very interesting.
But I know some people who think vampire-stuff is hot. Maybe you should hook up.

The Ever so sexy,
Frank Edwin Wright 3

Ash
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 2nd, 2008 at 07:42pm
Dear Ash,
Did you try the internet?
In sexy goodness,
Tre.

Dear Tre,
Everyone around me is sick of hearing about Green Day. How can I get them to see the light?
Yours forever,
Skylar
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 3rd, 2008 at 05:38am

Dear Tre,
Everyone around me is sick of hearing about Green Day. How can I get them to see the light?
Yours forever,
Skylar

I feel your pain.

(lol)
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 3rd, 2008 at 05:48am
Dear Skylar,
I think you shouldn't worry what people think about your obsession wth our awesomeness. Yes; everyone IS entitled to ou opinion, but if you love us, it's good enough. (along with other fans). If they're sick of it, oh well. We're sick of those type of people.

Love,
The Cool

Dear Tre,
I have a similar problem, only different.
see, my dad and broter LOVE football and always talk about it; yet if I mention you, Billie, MIke, or just Green Day, everyone stops talking, stops listenining, and acts annoyed. I am the only Green Day lover...liker for that matter, in my family. I feel like such an outcast (wich is also a good thing I suppose)

which brings me to another issue.
I moved back home with my mom from my dads, and everytime I go there, i bringback something. Last time it was a bag of clothes. It contained alot of my Green Day merch. I have 6 shirts and about 3-4 were in there....THEY'RE MISSING! I had them in my room at my mom's and now I canot find them. BUT NO ONE LIKES THEM BUT ME!!!
(except my step sister.....but she's like 65 pounds and i'm really fat. They'd be dresses on her)

I SWEAR EVERYTHING GREEN DAY I OWN ENDS UP MISSING OR BEING STOLEN. guhhh.

pisses me off.

Love,
Ky
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2008 at 01:55pm
Dear Ky,
You should try looking for yuor stuf while everyone's out or sleeping. And you should hide all your Green Day stuff in a place that only you know about. In fact, set up a trap where you hide a camera and leave out a decoy. Also, you should check the garbage. You know how parents can be. Rolling Eyes
Yours in sexy goodness,
Tre.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Tre,
NOBODY will help me prepare for my party this Sunday. NOBODY will take me to buy decorations or anything. They won't even cook!!! Only 2 guests RSVPed so far, my aunt is skipping it, and the whole thing's just falling apart. My 13th birthday's gonna be a DISASTER!!! What should I do?????
Yours forever,
Skylar
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 4th, 2008 at 02:12am
Skylar,
take matters into your own hands and steal money from someone's purse, walk to the store, steal (or buy whatever) the shit you need and run!
If not then act REALLY really butt hut(oh la la) about it and complain about it alot.

Love,
Tre

________

Dear Tre,
so my step dad came home but no sign of my mom. 0.o
I mean she left FOREVER ago n I am so worried.
She's supposed o be going to jail (for shi she didn' do) and I am concerned because, what if she tried telling me today that she was going there, but I was in my own little Green Day world on the computer to pay attention?
I'm so worried.

I feel bad.

Love,
Ky
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 5th, 2008 at 05:34am
K PROBLEM SOLVED. LOL TRE DIDNT HELP ONE BIT.
Fasterkillpussycat
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fasterkillpussycat
July 5th, 2008 at 02:32pm
Dear Tre,
What's your opinion on the discovery of radium?
Love Mike Hunt.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 5th, 2008 at 02:49pm
Dear Mike Hunt,
I don't even know what you're talking about. Is radium a new drug? Sex position? Drink? Cause if not I don't care.
Yours in sexiness,
Tre
_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Tre,
My bandmates were supposed to come over my house to practice, but our drummer cancelled. What should I do?
Btw it can't be rescheduled.
Yours,
Sky.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 5th, 2008 at 09:17pm
Skylar,
practice without them, I mean they may be really important to the band, but if they couldn't go, that shouldn't stop you from practicing.
-Tre

grrr...

-Kylee
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 10th, 2008 at 03:11pm
Fasterkillpussycat:
Dear Tre,
What's your opinion on the discovery of radium?
Love Mike Hunt.

Lol Mike Hunt.....pfffft so naughty
That.Jack.Guy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
That.Jack.Guy
July 20th, 2008 at 05:01pm
Dear Tre,
my brother is soo annoying. Everytime I am trying to listen to As I Lay Dying, Alexisonfire or Devil Wears Prada (screamo bands) he starts pretending he can scream and he won't shut up.
Then when I tell him to stop, he yells my name real loud like I did something wrong then I get in trouble.
grrr...

-Kylee

Dear Kylee,
Hmm... Try making fun of his music. Or just tell your parental units.
Best of luck,
Tre Cool

---------------------------

Dear Tre,
my little sister has wanted to play the drums since the 3rd grade. I play the bass in my own band, and i think that every kid should have some sort of musical experience. But our parents won't let her for many obvious reasons (too loud, not enough space...). Seeing as how she still has to live with them for a little more than 5 years, i don't think waiting until she moves out is an option. I love her to death and can tell that this realy is her passion. What should she do?
xoxoxo
Jack
Fasterkillpussycat
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fasterkillpussycat
July 22nd, 2008 at 05:32pm
Dear Jack,
i suggest spending a little money on a soundproof room-or alot of earplugs. Or wrap the sticks in cotton wool to muffle the sound.
Big bear hugs, Tre.

Dear Tre,
my parents are going on holiday for five days and have given me the option of staying home and taking calls (getting shit faced and holding an all-night rave in my living room) should i stay or should i go? Nah nah nah nah.
Love, Paul Mccock
Register