AuthorMessage
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
October 31st, 2007 at 05:10am
Budding Drummer;
Firstly: relax.
Secondly: Don't forget to breathe. Seriously. This is important. DO NOT FORGET TO BREATHE.
Thirdly: I believe in you, you know you can do it. So go in there with hardcore confidence and pwn everyone there.
Hoping that helped, Tre!

Dear Tre:
What're you dressing up for on halloween?
Ten Speed
Idiot
Ten Speed

Blog
November 2nd, 2007 at 02:56am
Dear Tre,
My best friend is treating me like I'm the scum of the earth. She's calling me a whore, making sexual jokes about me, and keeps giving me threats that she'll beat me to pulp. She said to me, "You're too annoying, I gave you chances to become a normal person, but, you blew them all". And I believe that there is no such thing as normal, only original. I can't defend myself, cause she's too damn overpowering! And now that KC isn't really being my friend anymore, I'm getting made fun of more and more! What the hell should I do!?!?!

Sincerely,
FreakWithNoFriends
zhi
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
zhi
November 26th, 2007 at 12:14am
Dear Tre my name is Sylvana I never been to this websit to talk to u before.here my question what do yo do on your tour? And do you get any sleep just saying.
zhi
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
zhi
November 29th, 2007 at 01:09am
hi
zhi
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
zhi
November 29th, 2007 at 01:25am
Hi again i know you r busy in school a girl who beat me up every fucking day her name is jan she a bitch cuz she kept hurting me so i tell on her but ican't hurt her that not fair . everyday i'm sad & mad .she hurt me for no reason
so i can not go to my bus. ur friend Sylvana Razz
cheshire
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
cheshire
January 5th, 2008 at 08:59am
Dearest Tre:

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? If so, were you nude and is there photographic documentation of the event? Pray
Drummergirl
Idiot
Drummergirl
January 5th, 2008 at 11:31am
Uhh no not really,all though it's a sweet idea

Dear tre,
I'm a big fan of well your band and you guys always told me to be yourself and I am,which apparently is not good because I get in trouble for it a lot.should I stick with myself.Or should I just forgot about it and become one of the crowd

Sincerely,
person loosing independence
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
January 5th, 2008 at 11:16pm
dear:
person losing independence

well just try and get in less trouble but also just keep being who you want to be you can do anything you want just tell your parents that they cant do anything to change who you are

Dear: Tre

on your drivers license does your name say Frank Edwin Wright IIII or Tre Cool
wow that was a good one i bet no one can answer that
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
January 18th, 2008 at 09:44pm
come on people
MikeIsMine!!!
Banned
MikeIsMine!!!

Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 03:08pm
Dear Curious,
It says Frank Edwin Wright III. They wouldn't let me put Tre Cool on it. Legal shit. Ever notice in movies they credit the song to BJA, Michael Pritchard, and Frank Edwin Wright III?

Dear Tre,
I have absolutely no friends where I live. That's probably cuz no one here is punk. How do I fix this? Sincerely, Walking Contradiction
dirnt_caffeine
Geek
dirnt_caffeine
March 10th, 2008 at 10:55am
Tre, youre a great drummer...what's your secret...pls teach me Razz
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
March 15th, 2008 at 02:48pm
i'm a natural born drummer.
i was born with skills.thats my secret

dear Tre
uhhh i dreamed that you my cousin and I were all on a school bus and you and my cousin had a drum duel and she won.is that telling me something?
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
March 20th, 2008 at 04:15pm
Yes. It is telling you that you doubt my awesomeness. Banish thyself from these dark thoughts.
Love, Trè Cool
_________

Dear Sex God,
Is it bad that, because of your version of Chocolate Rain, tents make me giggle?
Luv The SM
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
April 2nd, 2008 at 11:36am
Would you have a threesome with me and John Barrowman?

PLEASE.
Kyra
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kyra

Mibba Blog
April 5th, 2008 at 11:05pm
Oh--

Yes. I would.

---------------------------------

I'd never ask this since I'd be too shy to, but I'd like to ask multiple things, one of which being:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU FLIRTING WITH THESE ANNOYING TWIG THINGS?! D:

I know. Forgive me for the stupid, rude question.
irockerrocks
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
irockerrocks

Blog
April 20th, 2008 at 04:40pm
Dear Tre,

Why, oh why is ur head round? Why is the sky blue? Why are drums called drums? Why are drum sticks called drum sticks? WTF...
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
April 21st, 2008 at 10:26pm
Dear... WTF I guess?
You are asking too many philosophical questions and not answering anyone else's. It's not hard to do, I promise, and It's only fair! My head is round because that's the way it fused together after my birth, and I'm thankful for it since it spreads the force instead of focussing it when I fall. The shy is blue because I said so. I don't know why drums are called drums, probably because it's fun to say and a single syllable so it reminds you of the sound of it. Drum sticks are called drumsticks because they are sticks you use to hit drums.
Hoping that answered all of your questions, WTF.
Your loving Tre.

---

Dear Tre:
Last year I was in my school's Improv Club, and I did decently well. Of course, i joined again this year. Only this time I'm a lot more awkward, the jokes aren't coming as easily, and I just tend to fall over a lot. What can I do to get my groove back?
<3 Lost Muh Funneh.
Kyra
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kyra

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2008 at 07:34pm
irockerrocks:
Dear Tre,

Why, oh why is ur head round? Why is the sky blue? Why are drums called drums? Why are drum sticks called drum sticks? WTF...

You never did my response letter.
The D-Cup Wonder!!
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
April 27th, 2008 at 09:40pm
Kyra:

I'd never ask this since I'd be too shy to, but I'd like to ask multiple things, one of which being:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU FLIRTING WITH THESE ANNOYING TWIG THINGS?! D:

I know. Forgive me for the stupid, rude question.

Dear "Forgive me for the stupid, rude question":
Well. I flirt with them because..... I'm not sure why, actually. OHIKNOW. Because those 'twig things' are people too. Some of them don't have a choice in it, people can be just naturally skinny just as some people naturally have more meat on their bones. Besides which, I lve in a part of California near L.A. There's hardly any normal-sized women.
Thanks for the question.
Tre.

---

Hey Tre.
Why does no one care about the bears? I spent all day trying to tell people that they're in danger, and no one cared!!! Why?!
-Concerned and Frustrated?
Miabella
Geek
Miabella

Blog
May 26th, 2008 at 12:34pm
Concerned and Frustrated,
Because people are uncaring about the environment and its big, furry inhabitants.
The only things they care about are money and getting laid, and that's fine with me.
-Tre

Dear Tre,
What the hell is up with Billie Joe?
-wtflolbbq
Register