Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 09:26pm
Its hilarious. We didn't get to finish it though cuz my friend had to be home at 9 15 cuz his parents are freaks and its a sunday. Which is BAD BAD. I do not want to go to school omgno
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
November 26th, 2006 at 09:27pm
I don't have school tomorrow because of the one good thing about Pennsylvania: We get the Monday after Thanksgiving off because it's the first day of some deer hunting season. lmfao
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 09:31pm
WTF?!?!?!! Is your a state a big redneck state?
I HATE YOUR STATE. Snajper
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 26th, 2006 at 09:34pm
It is a huuuuuge redneck state, except Philadelphia which is so far away from where I live that it might as well be in a different state. And I hate PA too but there are some perks to it Very Happy
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 09:36pm
PA sounds so cool! The stores and hockey rinks around you play Foo music. That's enough for me to like the state.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 26th, 2006 at 09:41pm
Maybe PA in general is cool but Latrobe's not so brilliant. Rolling Eyes All country music and the Steeler games and boring shit like that. I don't mind Pittsburgh though. hahah, and there WAS that one hockey rink where they played DOA at my brother's game. I think that was in Johnstown.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 09:43pm
GAH So cool. Hahah Johnstown so cool .We get all the WOOD towns. Norwood, Englewood, Westwood.

My town sucks. Its full of Korean people. I have nothing against them besides the fact they've taken over my town and I can't read the signs anymore and we have 4985094 nail salons and they put the local record store out of business which I would have appreciated now but because I'm stupid never got to appreciate it Molly
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 26th, 2006 at 09:51pm
"My town sucks. It's full of Korean people." lmfao lmfao That made me laugh out loud. I'm sorry your town's being taken over. hahaha. I don't even think we have a decent record store around here, Korean or not. Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 09:53pm
We used to ahve this little tiny record store called Rock N' Groove. I think. I remeber going in there when I was little and looking for crappy poppy CDs and the guy was really nice. Molly I miss it.

I wanna mooveee out of my town. Theres nothing good there. Stupid Closter.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 26th, 2006 at 09:59pm
Move to Lay-trobe! Very Happy We'll be non-rednecks in a redneck town together!

I love little record stores. We don't have anything like that as far as I know...I basically have to go to Pittsburgh to see anything remotely cool or fun.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 10:00pm
We have NYC but I never go there and dont knwo where all the cool things are but I live in the rich ass North Jersey and people are fucked up Rolling Eyes
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 26th, 2006 at 10:05pm
I adore New York. Very Happy I wish I lived closer because my mom loves it too and we'd probably go all the time.

Uggh, fucked up rich people are annoying. They basically make up the other half of the population at my school: ignorant rednecks and rich people who think I care how much their jeans cost. Laughing
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 26th, 2006 at 10:07pm
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES IS SO DRAMATIC Cheese
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 10:07pm
Haha I know goddd I own like 2 pairs of jeans and I never wash them Shhh You're not supposed to wash jeans anyways Baeh

I go to a private school so yeah its all I'm surrounded by Rolling Eyes People can be nice but meh. I'm retarded and can't get past the rich part haha. Meh the city is annoying. I'm not patinet enough and I'll prolly appreciate it once I can go tehre more I dunno. I'm a loser.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 26th, 2006 at 10:08pm
!! EL I NEVER WASH MY JEANS EITHER OMGyes

They fit better after a couple wears anyways.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 10:09pm
MOOSE Sex

Pfft I know. I hate when they shrink after they go in the wash I have to hide them from the cleaning person because she's a personal washing machine and washes everything in sight. I got new jeans a month or 2 ago and I wear them almost every day and I haven't washed them yet Shifty
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 26th, 2006 at 10:10pm
You haven't washed them YET? lmfao

Well, oddly enough I'm not THAT bad. I wash them after a couple wears. But I don't shower too often.

IT'S OVERRATED Cheese
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 10:10pm
GOOD NIGHT MY LOVE.

AND YOU BETTER STFU ABOUTHIM MIDGET SHORTCAKE REDNECK PPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHOOOOLLLL Finger Finger Finger lmfao
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 26th, 2006 at 10:11pm
lmfao Am I the only one here who washes my jeans?

Well, if I haven't worn them for a full day I'll leave them on my desk chair and wear them the next day. But after a full day of wear I usually wash them.

Our cleaning lady was mentallll. She washed my hockey jersey the wrong way and the numbers came off.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 26th, 2006 at 10:11pm
iamkiller:
You haven't washed them YET? lmfao

Well, oddly enough I'm not THAT bad. I wash them after a couple wears. But I don't shower too often.

IT'S OVERRATED Cheese

HAHHA. HUSH. I hate washing jeans they always shrink and stuff and I love my pants long and I don't know how to wash stuff without shrinking them so I just don't wash them Hand But I wash other stuff. I don't wash my pants a lot cuz they shrink Finger I don't know how to NOT make them shrink
Register