Weezer

AuthorMessage
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 11:27am
I think they're realy greate.. the frontman (River) is 'Emo' xD or atleast my friend says.. anyone who like em?

www.Weezer.com

Janie Jones:
From Wikipedia:
Weezer is a rock band from Los Angeles, California. They have released five full-length albums, two EPs, a DVD, and a two-disc, deluxe, remastered edition of their debut album with the addition of b-sides, compilation tracks, and unreleased songs. Their last album, Make Believe, was released on May 10, 2005. They have sold over 7.5 million records to date in the US.
The band currently consists of the following members:

Brian Bell — guitar, backing vocals (1993-present)
Rivers Cuomo — vocals, guitar
Scott Shriner — bass, backing vocals (2001-present) (plays on Maladroit and Make Believe)
Patrick Wilson — drums
Former members:

Jason Cropper — guitar, backing vocals (1992-93) (speculated to have been fired by Cuomo; Cropper is legally forbidden from discussing the issue)[citation needed]
Matt Sharp — bass, backing vocals (1992-97) (plays on The Blue Album and Pinkerton)
Mikey Welsh — bass, backing vocals (1998-2001) (plays on The Green Album)
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 11:32am
Add a picture and some info, por favor. Very Happy

I really like 'em. I've got the green album and Make Believe.

So...Hash Pipe is like an awesome song, right? ~~
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 1st, 2006 at 11:38am
One of my favorite bands. :]
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 11:43am
Electrocore Panda.:
Add a picture and some info, por favor. Very Happy

I really like 'em. I've got the green album and Make Believe.

So...Hash Pipe is like an awesome song, right? ~~

yeah it's a great song but No other one and look the other way is alsow grete.. I will search for a pic.. *searching*

http://images.google.se/url?q=http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Music/Other/Weezer/Weezer.jpg&usg=__0XsaPJ3eEuukq6Vp8DpCps4PTjU= Weezer

http://www.nokiaunwired.com/images/uploads/artist_images/PC-artist_weezer_main.jpg River

*too lazy to upload picturesxD* and I'll se what I can find about the info Smile
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 11:45am
i love them. i know the intro to The Sweater Song (Umdone) on guitar Cool
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 11:51am
Too much to write the whoe storry here.. but the band members is:

Brian Bell — guitar, backing vocals (1993-present)
Rivers Cuomo — vocals, guitar
Scott Shriner — bass, backing vocals (2001-present) (plays on Maladroit and Make Believe)
Patrick Wilson — drums

The history and other things can you read about here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weezer

and.. this is their Myspace http://www.myspace.com/weezer
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 11:58am
They are absolutely amazing.

I don't think I can even tell you what song is my favourite. Cheese
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
December 1st, 2006 at 03:46pm
I ADORE the Blue Album and Pinkerton. As for the last three, apart from Hash Pipe which is just too damn catchy to dislike...well, they say if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, right? But I still consider myself quite the fan, and I adore Rivers. Retard And his glasses. And his lyrics on the first two albums.

Saw them live on October 8 of last year with the Foo Fighters, and it was an awesome show Very Happy
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
December 1st, 2006 at 03:53pm
I adore weezer
i love Hash Pipe and Dope Nose the best
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
December 1st, 2006 at 03:54pm
Lundborg, add more info about the band, please Up

4. For threads in the “Entertainment Forum”, “Other Bands” and “Other Sites” forums: not enough information on the topic (for example, no band site link, no description of the movie). To avoid this, please, follow the rules of making threads in those forums (Entertainment Forum Rules, Other Bands Forum Rules, Other Sites Forum Rules).
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 04:56pm
okay ehm.. don't know what to write about them more? It's a band from California *wee^^,* and River has been on harvard actually.. and they formed a band in 1992 in LA *suprised?* and by now they've 4 soudio albums I think and 3 EPs the last studio album was released in 2005.. don't know what more to write... If you ask me I can try to find it out Smile
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 1st, 2006 at 05:09pm
5 studio albums, actually: Weezer (aka the Blue Album) in 1994, Pinkerton in 1996, Weezer (aka the Green Album) in 2001, Maladroit in 2002, and Make Believe in 2005.

Smile
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 05:10pm
Janie Jones:
5 studio albums, actually: Weezer (aka the Blue Album) in 1994, Pinkerton in 1996, Weezer (aka the Green Album) in 2001, Maladroit in 2002, and Make Believe in 2005.

Smile

oh sorry.. Think i missed number 5 Surprised or I didn't see the last one Wink.. sorry!!:O
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 1st, 2006 at 05:15pm
It's fine. Wink I just didn't want incorrect info getting the thread locked or something, you know, because a world without a Weezer thread is a sad world. Smile
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 05:19pm
absolutleySmile a verry sad one.. There were to much info on that site and I'm not THAT good to reed english when I'm.. tired.. but I will hopfully get more stuff.. you know.. things that ppl alleady know cause the've heard it before.. or something like thatRazz
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 1st, 2006 at 05:25pm
Yeah, I know what you mean. I could do it, if that's allowed - post the info and such.
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 05:32pm
or... you can like.. pm me or wright on msn or something.. I don't know.. so It looks like I'm smartWink I don't know actually.. *huggs River's wounderful glasses* what was your favorite song again? I kond of.. forgetting things sometimes ^^,
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
December 1st, 2006 at 05:38pm
Hmm, favorite song? Probably El Scorcho would have to be my all-time favorite. But in my opinion there's pretty much no bad song on Blue or Pinkerton. Very Happy

Okey doke, I'll PM you tonight if I get the chance. Cool *also hugs Rivers's glasses because people with glasses pwn*
Lundborg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lundborg

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 05:41pm
okey.. niceSmile I have glasses to.. moha xD my fave is like.. no other one or the other way.. or that one *don't remember* In the garage or what it's called.. don't have that much songs by them but I love the once I gotSmile
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 06:43pm
I like Weezer. I prefer their older material, though
Register