ACTOR/COMEDIAN: Noel Fielding

AuthorMessage
Dom
Jackass
Dom
May 9th, 2007 at 04:23pm
We're Outlaws, Yeah!:
Funny Quote Of The Day!

Rachel: Who've your drawn for your art project?
Me: Noel Fielding
Rachel: What? The Guy Off Deal Or No Deal

I was in hysterics after that x]]]

hahahaha good one.
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
King For A Couple Of Days
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
May 9th, 2007 at 04:48pm
My teacher shouted at me because of the laughing x]
Dom
Jackass
Dom
May 9th, 2007 at 04:56pm
i had the afternoon off today my economics teacher was off and i have a free fifth, hazaar!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
May 9th, 2007 at 05:52pm
Lucky Munchkin
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
May 11th, 2007 at 04:37pm
More Noel "news"
Again, not sure if it is the truth...I hope to God not...but it makes more sense than the Pixie thing to me and I want to see what you think....

"Silky Noel And His Coke-A-Nut

What goes on tour stays on tour. Not in the case of increasingly snort-addled 'Mighty Boosh' comedian Noel Fielding, who returned from his latest countrywide tour with a massive cocaine habit that he's finding rather difficult to ditch.

The 'Sunday People' reported that Noel had been ditched by his long-term girlfriend, Dee Plume, over his brief flirtation with grubby little Pixie Geldof. Not quite the case. Dee has long been keeping Noel on the straight and narrow and limiting the number of 'temptations' he can fling up his impressive beak, but she made the mistake of taking a trip to Germany and, while the cat was away, the mouse snorted freely.

Dee returned to find Noel ensconced in his flat like a scene from 'Men Behaving Badly' except with more gak and idiot hangers-on, including a group of hilarious PR types who call themselves 'Team Disgusting' (Hey! Crazy name, *beep* idiots). Add to this Noel's increasingly sad behaviour in being papped with horrible teenage 'starlets' and the fact that he would stagger home at 8am barely able to speak, meant that the relationship was as doomed as Old Gregg's mangina.

This may go some way to explaining exactly what has happened to the planned third series of 'The Mighty Boosh'. Sadly, Noel is too *beep* to write and, frankly, is doomed, judging by the fact that his new best friends include Amy Winehouse and Willy (brother of Johnny) Borrell, which seems like an ideal way to bypass creativity. Heartbreakingly, the once funny star has also been heard opining that Pete Doherty "is a really nice man".
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
May 12th, 2007 at 05:05am
xPeltTheRabbitx:
More Noel "news"
Again, not sure if it is the truth...I hope to God not...but it makes more sense than the Pixie thing to me and I want to see what you think....

"Silky Noel And His Coke-A-Nut

What goes on tour stays on tour. Not in the case of increasingly snort-addled 'Mighty Boosh' comedian Noel Fielding, who returned from his latest countrywide tour with a massive cocaine habit that he's finding rather difficult to ditch.

The 'Sunday People' reported that Noel had been ditched by his long-term girlfriend, Dee Plume, over his brief flirtation with grubby little Pixie Geldof. Not quite the case. Dee has long been keeping Noel on the straight and narrow and limiting the number of 'temptations' he can fling up his impressive beak, but she made the mistake of taking a trip to Germany and, while the cat was away, the mouse snorted freely.

Dee returned to find Noel ensconced in his flat like a scene from 'Men Behaving Badly' except with more gak and idiot hangers-on, including a group of hilarious PR types who call themselves 'Team Disgusting' (Hey! Crazy name, *beep* idiots). Add to this Noel's increasingly sad behaviour in being papped with horrible teenage 'starlets' and the fact that he would stagger home at 8am barely able to speak, meant that the relationship was as doomed as Old Gregg's mangina.

This may go some way to explaining exactly what has happened to the planned third series of 'The Mighty Boosh'. Sadly, Noel is too *beep* to write and, frankly, is doomed, judging by the fact that his new best friends include Amy Winehouse and Willy (brother of Johnny) Borrell, which seems like an ideal way to bypass creativity. Heartbreakingly, the once funny star has also been heard opining that Pete Doherty "is a really nice man".
omgno

Maria, i think we need some of your wisdom to counter this news
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
May 12th, 2007 at 05:12am
Okaay...
*thinks*

Ok, take the last paragraph "Sadly, Noel is too *beep* to write..."
Well, the third series has already been written so writing wasn't a problem

And "This explains what happened to the planned third series"
Well, nothing has happened as it's being filmed right now and is on target for being aired in November...

*shrugs*
That's the best I can come up with right now...
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
May 12th, 2007 at 05:51am
xPeltTheRabbitx:
Okaay...
*thinks*

Well, nothing has happened as it's being filmed right now and is on target for being aired in November...

*shrugs*
*feels better* =]]
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
May 12th, 2007 at 06:31pm
We're Outlaws, Yeah!:
xPeltTheRabbitx:
Okaay...
*thinks*

*shrugs*
*feels better* =]]

The threads been locked now anyway, so hopefully the person who locked it knows the truth...

...plus, someone met Noel today so hopefully they found out the truth...
*runs off to the Boosh forum*
Dom
Jackass
Dom
May 13th, 2007 at 07:35am
pete doherty is probably a nice man...just a nice man with nasty habits, either way hes a lyrical genius.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 10:24am
Dom:
pete doherty is probably a nice man...just a nice man with nasty habits, either way hes a lyrical genius.

Yep I agree....it's amazing how the press can twist everything people say...
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 11:39am
xPeltTheRabbitx:
Dom:

Yep I agree....it's amazing how the press can twist everything people say...

We have proof the press is bad, before WWII they named Hitler man of the year [i think it was 'Time' magazine]. If that's not enough to prove the press can be wrong, nothing is!
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 02:50pm
Lmao! Is that really true?!?
*pokes it*
The press = suckage xD

And, I have some Noel news that is NOT to do with his love life!

"Hello Friends of Razorlight,
Johnny is swapping his skinny jeans and guitar for shorts and football boots to tackle the stars in the Celebrity Soccer Six tournament.
The event is being held at West Ham's Upton Park on 20 May to raise funds for The Samaritans.
Johnny is skippering Team Razorlight - with Andy, Carl and Bjorn selected as his very own galacticos.
Mighty Boosh star Noel Fielding has also been signed up to help the band scoop the trophy.
Razorlight plan to add their name to the list of past musical winners, which includes the likes of Blur, Robbie Williams, The Darkness and Kasabian. "

Only problem is, I don't have Sky 1 and that's what channel it's supposed to be on omgno
I guess it will be on youtube soon after, but I don't want to wait any longer to see Noel's gorgeous legs face on my TV screen
xD

We're Outlaws, Yeah!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 03:38pm
Shocked
*has sky 1*
Dom
Jackass
Dom
May 13th, 2007 at 03:48pm
stop with the super small writing! its too much effort for me!
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
May 13th, 2007 at 06:16pm
Lmao Dom!

...and Kate, I'm visiting yours when it's on....either that or you could record it and send it to me?!?!?

*begs*
Pray
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 11:01am
*has no way to record it*
=[[[[
we got rid of the Video recorder and have no DVD recorder
*is sad*
Dom
Jackass
Dom
May 14th, 2007 at 11:39am
going from his performances on Soccer AM, i dont think hes gunna be much use, lol. Serj from kasabian is pretty mint though, he got it in off a volley, which the pro's havent managed!
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 11:53am
For fucks sake Noel will you get a life and start being funny again.
He's such a drama queen.
We're Outlaws, Yeah!
We're Outlaws, Yeah!

Mibba Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 11:03am
*tuts at Noel*
I am ashamed
Register