AuthorMessage
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:46pm
Dr. Cuddy:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Since the 4th we always bought them in English, 'cause I couldn't wait obv. tehe
I'm doing that with the 7th book tehe

I might buy the 7th in Croatian to make up for it then Meg
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:47pm
right. I'm off. keep this thing active! Meg
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:48pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Don't worry about that! Very Happy
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:48pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Bye Be!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:49pm
Jay Tee:
Dr. Cuddy:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Since the 4th we always bought them in English, 'cause I couldn't wait obv. tehe
I'm doing that with the 7th book tehe

I might buy the 7th in Croatian to make up for it then Meg
Interesting Meg
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:54pm
megs lost in the wolrd of fanfics and it's all my fault ;;_;;
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:02pm
I think Roger Lloyd-Pack being Barty Crouch was the weirdest thing ever. Cause his usual characters are nothing like Barty Crouch. But I think he did a pretty good job Con
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:03pm
Dr. Cuddy:
I think Roger Lloyd-Pack being Barty Crouch was the weirdest thing ever. Cause his usual characters are nothing like Barty Crouch. But I think he did a pretty good job Con
I never saw Doctor Who but he must be funny!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:06pm
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
David Tennat from Doctor Who is Barty Crouch Jr. This is another actor, more famous for his roles in Only fools and horses and The wicker of Dibley Shifty
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:09pm
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
David Tennat from Doctor Who is Barty Crouch Jr. This is another actor, more famous for his roles in Only fools and horses and The wicker of Dibley Shifty
Oh sorry, I confused Jr. with Sr. Punch
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:11pm
WB has confirmed that the film is scheduled to be released within a short period of time, between 11 July and 27 July 2007. They have tried to stick with day-and-date releases for most countries "except in the Middle East and a few minor markets, because most are going to be in holidays at that point."

Thank you very much for hating Eastern Europe. They are all going to the Adriatic Sea so I blame my country for not seeing the film in time Coffee
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:12pm
Dr. Cuddy:
WB has confirmed that the film is scheduled to be released within a short period of time, between 11 July and 27 July 2007. They have tried to stick with day-and-date releases for most countries "except in the Middle East and a few minor markets, because most are going to be in holidays at that point."

Thank you very much for hating Eastern Europe. They are all going to the Adriatic Sea so I blame my country for not seeing the film in time Coffee
I'm sorry.

Spain is like that too but for this film the premier will be the same day as the US.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:15pm
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:

I'm sorry.

Spain is like that too but for this film the premier will be the same day as the US.
Lucky you. Cheese
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:

I'm sorry.

Lucky you. Cheese
Yeah Rolling Eyes

I wonder what Mhairi's gonna think tomorrow when she sees this! xD
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 04:25pm
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:

I'm sorry.

Lucky you. Cheese
Yeah Rolling Eyes

I wonder what Mhairi's gonna think tomorrow when she sees this! xD
I think she'll be like OMGyes
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:26pm
just_call_me_dookie:
xD Same thoughts
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 04:27pm
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
xD Same thoughts
Yeah I don't even know her. I hope she likes me. =/ That was odd. o.O ne way, I'm back and Meski did you accept my friend request yet?
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:29pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
xD Same thoughts
Yeah I don't even know her. I hope she likes me. =/ That was odd. o.O ne way, I'm back and Meski did you accept my friend request yet?
Yes I did, didn't you notice. And I'm sure Mhairi'll like you, she's very nice!
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 04:30pm
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
xD Same thoughts
I'd imagine. I just got back on I had to take my puppes for a walk. I wish I had a Hippogrif though. That's be like Cheese OMGyes
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:32pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
xD Same thoughts
I'd imagine. I just got back on I had to take my puppes for a walk. I wish I had a Hippogrif though. That's be like Cheese OMGyes
OMG! That'd be awesome, Harry's gonna take Buckbeak and Fawkes, lucky him Grmml
Register