AuthorMessage
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:19pm
NeoSteph:
*scratches head* don't know then

black background annoys me, i can't stand it.
xD You're opposite of me, I can't stand white backgrounds
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:20pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
YEAH PROBABLY.

And I know, but I mean in some rad Rowling way xD

Or like the 4th one where it was one chapter about Voldemort and then straight back to the Dursleys...

Although Harry does have to go home first doesn't he.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
NeoSteph:
oh, only didn't work for me then 0_o I have special powers OMFG

lets be honest hear, i started reading when i was 9/10 so just before 'big' school and i'm sure it's the same for everyone here, how many people secretly wished they'd get a letter from hogwarts or a wizardry school?
I looked through the window every night hoping to see some owls and just in case I looked in my mail box thinking they maybe use muggle post.

Con
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
NeoSteph:
how many people secretly wished they'd get a letter from hogwarts or a wizardry school?

LMFAO I SURE DID. Dance

I was 8 or something when I started reading and for a while I thought whenever kids left school to "change it or move" they'd go to Hogwarts. lmfao lmfao Shifty
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:22pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
I have another question on spoylers.

Maybe some Harry Potter n00bs have a black template (The Saints are Coming, The 69 Eyes, From First To Last...)

If it's in a white font they'll be able to see it better.
I JUST thought of that.

Then it's your own fault. lmfao

We can't do anything to hide it, and it's just theories anyway Faith
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:22pm
i'm still think sometimes that there is wizardry school out there and we're just muggles Molly
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:23pm
I used to believe that it was all true and I'm like 3 or 4 years older than most of you lot Shifty
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:23pm
NeoSteph:
i'm still think sometimes that there is wizardry school out there and we're just muggles Molly
I still think that I will get into a wizard school, but I'm too wizardly slow and untalented to go now Molly
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:24pm
NeoSteph:
I still think that too. I sometimes think that Harry Potter really exists with a different name and somehow Jo casually wrote about a wizard boy, so this real Harry gets even more famous. Shifty lmfao lmfao I think too much!
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 03:24pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
I have another question on spoylers.

Maybe some Harry Potter n00bs have a black template (The Saints are Coming, The 69 Eyes, From First To Last...)

If it's in a white font they'll be able to see it better.
I JUST thought of that.

Then it's your own fault. lmfao

We can't do anything to hide it, and it's just theories anyway Faith
Yeah. lmfao.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:25pm
NeoSteph:

awh we all do. a bit. Hug

Lmfao when I read in the fourth book or whatever, how muggle haters shrink keys so muggles don't find them anymore, I was all "FUCK YES XD that's why I always lose em!" tehe
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
Jay Tee:
I used to believe that it was all true and I'm like 3 or 4 years older than most of you lot Shifty

omgno thats like an extra year worse for me. I do think it's cool that in potter years, i'm first generation reader and you all probably started reading them a few good years after me Con I love how popular it is.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
Meski:
NeoSteph:
I still think that too. I sometimes think that Harry Potter really exists with a different name and somehow Jo casually wrote about a wizard boy, so this real Harry gets even more famous. Shifty lmfao lmfao I think too much!
I thought that She was Harry Potter but it was her but obviously she isn't a boy and that she wrote about her experiance there but as another perosn. Does that make sense?
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
I heard about this kid that drank bleach thinking that it was a potion and when his parents got home they found him dead on the floor with a Harry Potter book and bleach on the floor...
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 03:26pm
Meski:
I heard about this kid that drank bleach thinking that it was a potion and when his parents got home they found him dead on the floor with a Harry Potter book and bleach on the floor...
Shocked
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:26pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
NeoSteph:
I thought that She was Harry Potter but it was her but obviously she isn't a boy and that she wrote about her experiance there but as another perosn. Does that make sense?
Maybe, but your theory is as unprobable as mine lmfao
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:27pm
NeoSteph:
Jay Tee:

omgno thats like an extra year worse for me. I do think it's cool that in potter years, i'm first generation reader and you all probably started reading them a few good years after me Con I love how popular it is.

I started reading the first book before it got really big and didn't like it 'cause I read 4 chapters and nothing had really happened. It took a while to get into lol. But then they showed it on Blue Peter and I read it and then the second on holiday when it came out. And since then I've gone mad about it.

It's like this generations' Star Wars.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
Meski:
o_________________________o
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
Meski:

well for a kid to that he'd have to be pretty young so what was he doing home alone 0_0
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
NeoSteph:
Maybe, but your theory is as unprobable as mine lmfao
indeed. lmfao. We're all so creative.
Register