I'm thinking about the deathly hallows

AuthorMessage
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:56pm
Jay Tee:
I hope she ties up all the loose ends in the 7th book. There's a lot to be explained... stuff that doesn't make sense, even in a magical world...
In one of her interviews she said she would be explaining the unexplained in Deathly Hallows
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 02:57pm
Jay Tee:
I hope she ties up all the loose ends in the 7th book. There's a lot to be explained... stuff that doesn't make sense, even in a magical world...
I've heard that's what's all about =] Like it'll explain everything =]
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:58pm
for meg really;

Right so I'm an addict harry potter fan so i collect the children and adult versions and the reason i stand at midnight to get them is because it means not so much anymore but with the earlier books that your guaranteed a special edition

special edition or first edition basically means you have one of the first published harry potter books which are very very valuable on ebay i've seen first edition philosphers stone go for 30,000 pounds (i'm not joking)

Well from the 4 on all my books are special edition but because of the popularity they wouldn't be as valueable as the earlier 3 (my chambers is a second edition and could fetch a nice sum of cash if i were to part with it)

HOWEVER *big grin* my fourth book is special not only is it a special edition but if your an avid potter fan you will know about the 'mistake' at the end of the book by jkr when james comes out of the wand first int he big show off, which is a mistake because he died first to lily should have come out, my book has that mistake in it, now what makes it so valueable it because in later publications that mistake was fixed for lily to come out first and the books were re-called for the change....so out of 10's of millions of 4th books there's only about 100,000 left with the mistake and I have one, on ebay i've seen the price go from 300 quid to a 1000, so on average it's worth ALOT.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 02:58pm
NeoSteph:

Hug YAY. we're chamber buddy's

Dance

omg offtopic, but look who's holding a stuffed knut Ah
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:59pm
Will it explain, then, why the house elves can apparate and disapparate inside Hogwarts, even from outside the building? Also, why didn't Voldemort just come through into Hogwarts with the Death Eaters at the end of the 6th. He wouldn't even have had to confront Dumbledore. Once Malfoy/Snape had killed him then why not just go through the school killing all the future witches and wizards? Harry Potter included?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:59pm
I want a knut cuddly toy Ah
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:01pm
Jay Tee:
Will it explain, then, why the house elves can apparate and disapparate inside Hogwarts, even from outside the building? Also, why didn't Voldemort just come through into Hogwarts with the Death Eaters at the end of the 6th. He wouldn't even have had to confront Dumbledore. Once Malfoy/Snape had killed him then why not just go through the school killing all the future witches and wizards? Harry Potter included?

Well elves have to be all invisible and under cover. xD you aren't supposed to see them
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
NeoSteph:
for meg really;

Right so I'm an addict harry potter fan so i collect the children and adult versions and the reason i stand at midnight to get them is because it means not so much anymore but with the earlier books that your guaranteed a special edition

special edition or first edition basically means you have one of the first published harry potter books which are very very valuable on ebay i've seen first edition philosphers stone go for 30,000 pounds (i'm not joking)

Well from the 4 on all my books are special edition but because of the popularity they wouldn't be as valueable as the earlier 3 (my chambers is a second edition and could fetch a nice sum of cash if i were to part with it)

HOWEVER *big grin* my fourth book is special not only is it a special edition but if your an avid potter fan you will know about the 'mistake' at the end of the book by jkr when james comes out of the wand first int he big show off, which is a mistake because he died first to lily should have come out, my book has that mistake in it, now what makes it so valueable it because in later publications that mistake was fixed for lily to come out first and the books were re-called for the change....so out of 10's of millions of 4th books there's only about 100,000 left with the mistake and I have one, on ebay i've seen the price go from 300 quid to a 1000, so on average it's worth ALOT.

I have 3 special editions and one of them is that one OMGyes

Thats another mistake I'd noticed! No one believed me though 'cause their books are correct! omg I never knew it was valuable!
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
NeoSteph:
I want a knut cuddly toy Ah

Ah me too OMGyes
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
Jay Tee:

House elve have extremely powerful magic, but i'm pretty sure they use floo powder and didn't apparate.

Dumbledore put many defenses on hogwarts to warn off evil doers, plus this happened after the ministry defense stuff so peopel were on the look out for voldermort, he wasn't at full strength to attack
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:02pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Jay Tee:

Well elves have to be all invisible and under cover. xD you aren't supposed to see them

But you can't apparate or disapparte into or out of Hogwarts. Hermione's been telling us that since like the first book or something.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:03pm
Jay Tee:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Jay Tee:

But you can't apparate or disapparte into or out of Hogwarts. Hermione's been telling us that since like the first book or something.
Yeah she has, and she's been getting on my nerves for that xD
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
NeoSteph:
House elve have extremely powerful magic, but i'm pretty sure they use floo powder and didn't apparate.

Dumbledore put many defenses on hogwarts to warn off evil doers, plus this happened after the ministry defense stuff so peopel were on the look out for voldermort, he wasn't at full strength to attack

They don't. They snap their fingers and disappear.

But it was an entire year afterwards? He'd even gone on errands to murder key people as reported in the Daily Prophet.
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
I think they use a different kind of magic. Or dumbledore withdrew it for them, so they can clean places without being seen.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:04pm
Jay Tee:
NeoSteph:

But it was an entire year afterwards? He'd even gone on errands to murder key people as reported in the Daily Prophet.

...Eh I don't think so. Are you sure??
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 03:05pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Jay Tee:
NeoSteph:

*butts in* Yeah they do Retard
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Jay Tee:
NeoSteph:

I agree, that sounds awkward
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:

Not sure about what? The house elf thing or the Voldemort thing?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Jay Tee:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:

Not sure about what? The house elf thing or the Voldemort thing?

The elves. They don't snip with their fingers. Cheese

They just disappear! with a bang maybe.
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:08pm
Dobby did in Chamber of secrets mutliple times, dobby and kreacher did in half blood prince also.
Register