AuthorMessage
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:28pm
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I heard about this kid that drank bleach thinking that it was a potion and when his parents got home they found him dead on the floor with a Harry Potter book and bleach on the floor...

well for a kid to that he'd have to be pretty young so what was he doing home alone 0_0
Dno Don't ask me
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:28pm
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I heard about this kid that drank bleach thinking that it was a potion and when his parents got home they found him dead on the floor with a Harry Potter book and bleach on the floor...

well for a kid to that he'd have to be pretty young so what was he doing home alone 0_0

I blame the bleach company. They should have stronger child-proof lids.

Or maybe Jo should have child-proof book covers like the monster book of monsters does...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:29pm
Jay Tee:
NeoSteph:
Jay Tee:
I used to believe that it was all true and I'm like 3 or 4 years older than most of you lot Shifty

omgno thats like an extra year worse for me. I do think it's cool that in potter years, i'm first generation reader and you all probably started reading them a few good years after me Con I love how popular it is.

I started reading the first book before it got really big and didn't like it 'cause I read 4 chapters and nothing had really happened. It took a while to get into lol. But then they showed it on Blue Peter and I read it and then the second on holiday when it came out. And since then I've gone mad about it.

It's like this generations' Star Wars.

I reas the second before the first when I was 9/10 for book club, the first bored me one chapter in so i didn't read it and when i had to present the book at club i fluked it, but then she set me the second book to read -_- but i really enjoyed, so went back and read the first straight after.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:29pm
I hope you all own Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages! Con
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:30pm
Jay Tee:
NeoSteph:
Meski:

I blame the bleach company. They should have stronger child-proof lids.

Or maybe Jo should have child-proof book covers like the monster book of monsters does...

x_x i mean for god sake i still can't take the lid of aspirin bottles and calpul use to be a bitch.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:30pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
I hope you all own Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages! Con
I do Con
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:31pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:

Yep Ah. I love in the fantastic beast witht he extra doodles ron and harry added. and i will admit for when a beast came up in the other books, i would look up the definition.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:31pm
Dr. Cuddy:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
I do Con
I used to have them but my mother gave them to the school library Mad
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:32pm
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
I do Con
omgno Steal them back. Shifty
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:33pm
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
I do Con
.Omgno: Steal them back. Shifty
I don't go to that school anymore, it was in America and I'm in Spain
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:33pm
NeoSteph:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:

Yep Ah. I love in the fantastic beast witht he extra doodles ron and harry added. and i will admit for when a beast came up in the other books, i would look up the definition.

yeah the notes are osm tehe
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:34pm
I really should get those books =/
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:35pm
Jay Tee:
They're still on eBay
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:35pm
Jay Tee:

there for charity Con you won't be able to find them in regular book shops. but charity shops will have them

oh thats another thing, i always go into charity book shops to try and find the PS first edition, one day i will and it will be the down payment on mine and wills first house..i make this solemn vow.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:36pm
Meski:
Jay Tee:
They're still on eBay
And they are cheap. At least I got them fairly cheap.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:37pm
I'm planning on buying books 1-3 in Hardcover, I have them in paperback.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:37pm
NeoSteph:
Jay Tee:

there for charity Con you won't be able to find them in regular book shops. but charity shops will have them

oh thats another thing, i always go into charity book shops to try and find the PS first edition, one day i will and it will be the down payment on mine and wills first house..i make this solemn vow.

Ah right. Well I'll check ebay like the others say.

I've got 1st Edition 4th (x2), 5th and 6th and the 4th ones are the ones with the error in.

I swear I said that to someone earlier Confused
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:39pm
Meski:
I'm planning on buying books 1-3 in Hardcover, I have them in paperback.
All of mine are hardcovers. Croatian version only came in hardcovers though.... My plan is to buy all the books in English. And one day in French.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 03:43pm
Since the 4th we always bought them in English, 'cause I couldn't wait obv. tehe
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:45pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
Since the 4th we always bought them in English, 'cause I couldn't wait obv. tehe
I'm doing that with the 7th book tehe
Register