I'm thinking about the deathly hallows

AuthorMessage
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 29th, 2007 at 02:38pm
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

Jo is a bit harsh, since Cedric died, people have died in the following books.

That's life when Voldemort is around.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:38pm
Misanthropist:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

Well that is true...
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 02:40pm
Misanthropist:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

True True
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:40pm
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

I just thinking that naturally as a war progresses it gets worse. Plus from jkr perspective there's a whole generation who've grown up with these books, so i was 10 when i read the first one and that book was acceptable for a 10 year old to read. being 17 when the last one came out i was fully aware of death and mild swearing.

I also think for this forum maybe there should be a spoiler thing so for people who have not read the last book or books don't get it spoiled, so for 6 book revelations maybe put it in white text to hide it.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:41pm
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

I just thinking that naturally as a war progresses it gets worse. Plus from jkr perspective there's a whole generation who've grown up with these books, so i was 10 when i read the first one and that book was acceptable for a 10 year old to read. being 17 when the last one came out i was fully aware of death and mild swearing.

I also think for this forum maybe there should be a spoiler thing so for people who have not read the last book or books don't get it spoiled, so for 6 book revelations maybe put it in white text to hide it.
I never understood what Spoilers were can you please tell me?
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 02:43pm
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

I dunno. Might just want to put a disclaimer on the forum : IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL THE BOOKS YOU MIGHT FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! DON'T COME HERE.
Something like that. O_O god I'm weird.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
Meski:
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

well for example;
Dumbledore dies and snape shows his true colours at the end by killing him

Would be a spoiler for the 6th book, it spoils it for new readers.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

I dunno. Might just want to put a disclaimer on the forum : IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL THE BOOKS YOU MIGHT FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! DON'T COME HERE.
OK, now I understand
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:44pm
NeoSteph:
Meski:
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

well for example;

But why would they want to know it?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
XD i was just applying mugglenet rules. cause that what they do.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
Meski:
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

OK, now I understand
yeah...am I like accepted in the place, not many people enjoy what I've got to say I feel a bit odd in here.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:45pm
Meski:
NeoSteph:
Meski:
NeoSteph:
Meski:
I was just thinkning:

well for example;

well they wouldn't, thats why white text helps. so that they don't come across it by accident.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 02:45pm
Meski:

...if they don't want to know it! Cheese
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:49pm
Even though the writing style is always improving i still think chambers of secrets is my favorite.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:49pm
NeoSteph:
Meski:
NeoSteph:
well for example;

well they wouldn't, thats why white text helps. so that they don't come across it by accident.
OK, thanks!
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 02:50pm
NeoSteph:
Even though the writing style is always improving i still think chambers of secrets is my favorite.

Same! OMGyes Five
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:51pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
NeoSteph:

Same! OMGyes Five

Hug YAY. we're chamber buddy's
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:55pm
I'm a new Dujo's Army rank Meg
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:56pm
I hope she ties up all the loose ends in the 7th book. There's a lot to be explained... stuff that doesn't make sense, even in a magical world...
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 02:56pm
Meski:
I'm a new Dujo's Army rank Meg
Five awesome.
Register