Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 05:48pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Were you planning to add to the discussion or just blankly quote? Wink
Quote what Dookie said to use it as my answer.
Cause I'm awesome. Wink

But you were just lmfaoing, I'm the awesome one here because you were lmfaoing at something I said.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 18th, 2007 at 05:56pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Were you planning to add to the discussion or just blankly quote? Wink
Quote what Dookie said to use it as my answer.
Cause I'm awesome. Wink

But you were just lmfaoing, I'm the awesome one here because you were lmfaoing at something I said.
I know, but I think I'm pretty awesome you know Razz lmfao but tis true you're pretty awesome.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 06:37pm
More than pretty, methinks.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 11:35pm
Hand Arrogant!

xD Just kidding.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 19th, 2007 at 12:17am
We're arrogant on the inside.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2007 at 11:30am
What about the Weasleys? Coolio
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 19th, 2007 at 02:36pm
Sorry Meg.

Uhm... Do you think Percy will go back to the good side?
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 19th, 2007 at 05:10pm
Meski:
Sorry Meg.

Uhm... Do you think Percy will go back to the good side?
No, I really don't think he will. He's going to always be as big-headed as ever. He's a little prat.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 19th, 2007 at 09:04pm
Well do you think he'll play an important role in DH?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 19th, 2007 at 09:38pm
Percy never went over to the bad side. In the words of Sirius, the world isn't split between good people and death eaters, Percy just got his loyalties and priorities wrong, and that's who he is. He's always been intent on having a good career in the ministry, and he put that above staying loyal to his family.

I think he's been blinded though, into thinking that he's got a good career in the ministry when really he's just been different person's dogsbodies.

But I think that he will come back to the Weasleys, it'll jus take time because it's always so much easier to forgive people for being wrong than it is to forgive them for being right, and Percy is a very proud person, so he won't come running back into his family, apologies tumbling out of his mouth.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 19th, 2007 at 10:35pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Percy never went over to the bad side. In the words of Sirius, the world isn't split between good people and death eaters, Percy just got his loyalties and priorities wrong, and that's who he is. He's always been intent on having a good career in the ministry, and he put that above staying loyal to his family.

I think he's been blinded though, into thinking that he's got a good career in the ministry when really he's just been different person's dogsbodies.

But I think that he will come back to the Weasleys, it'll jus take time because it's always so much easier to forgive people for being wrong than it is to forgive them for being right, and Percy is a very proud person, so he won't come running back into his family, apologies tumbling out of his mouth.
I agree. Cept I honestly don't think he'll come back. But the rest your said was quite good.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 19th, 2007 at 11:46pm
I do, I think it's just going to take a while because his pride's been wounded. And deep down he knows he was wrong, and the fact that Mrs Weasley welcomed him back with open arms at Christmas is definitely going to make it easier for him to go back.

He's not daft, he knows they might not all get through this, and it'll be the biggest regret of his life if one of the Weasley's dies without him ever going back and making amends.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 19th, 2007 at 11:48pm
Ooh that is a good point, I haven't thought of that before.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 12:08am
I have faith in Percy, he's a good bloke, he's just always been very ambitious and he's let that get in the way of what's really important.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 20th, 2007 at 12:12am
Yeah...I have a lot of Percy's in my family.. Rolling Eyes
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 12:35am
You get them everywhere.

And it's completely understandable that he wants to make something of himself, because he didn't have the most luxurious upbringing, and he wants to make sure that if he were to ever have a family that he'd be able to provide for them. It's all very much about circumstance and what he feels is important, and where he worked so hard at school, it's understandable that he doesn't want to waste it.

It's so easy for loads of people to say "Oh I'd never do that," but I think a lot of them would have to think very hard about their decision if they were in his shoes.

I just hope he doesn't let his chance for forgiveness go to waste, because the longer he leaves it, the worse it'll get.

I personally hope he's going to stun a death eater who's attacking Ron from behind while Ron's fighting another one, and then Ron'll turn around and be like "Percy..." and then they'll shake hands or something and they'll all go back to the Burrow for dinner.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 20th, 2007 at 02:00am
How lovely would that be?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 02:35am
Yeah, I'm really hoping for some scenes of complete and utter normality during DH, to contrast all the battles and risks and stuff like that.

Like, you know how in OotP Arthur says quietly to Kingsley, "If you can get away before seven, Molly's making meatballs," and I think that's exactly what you need when all that stuff is going on.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 20th, 2007 at 02:40am
Oh I'd agree. Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley always make life just a bit more normal Wink

btw [have you finished or started part 4]
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 20th, 2007 at 02:43am
I got part way through it the other day, but then I had to go out and my internet's been thoroughly irritating ever since. I'm writing at the moment, but when I'm finished I'll make sure to get back to it.

I like it so far though!
Register