Green Day: Rock Band

AuthorMessage
Comrade182
Comrade182
March 24th, 2010 at 09:04am
No it's just the game no insturments Sad

They've said that it is compatible with all Rock Band Instruments and most guitar Hero/3rd party Instruments tho, if you have some already. Otherwise you'll need to buy some seperately as well.
Comrade182
Comrade182
March 26th, 2010 at 01:55pm
This weeks revealed songs are:

---When I come ARound---
---Geek Stink Breath---
---Whatsername---

All songs revealed so far are:
--Brain Stew/Jaded--
--Hitchin' A Ride--
--American Idiot--
--Boulevard of Broken Dreams--
--Wake me up when september ends--
--Holiday--
--Minority--
--Longview--
--American Eulogy--
--Jesus of Suburbia--
--Chump--
She...
King For A Couple Of Days
She...
March 26th, 2010 at 03:36pm
Gaaahh! I can't wait till June for this!!!! :O
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
March 28th, 2010 at 12:49pm
It's 3 months away! Cheese
I can't wait to play the bass in Longview! OMGyes
She...
She...
March 28th, 2010 at 01:05pm
I can guarantee that i will complete the whole game in one go... And end up loosing my voice. But it would be sooooooo worth it (:
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
March 29th, 2010 at 12:55am
Green Day Roxx:
Quick question, If they are making Rock Band for Wii, Xbox, and PS3, How come they won't make one for the PS2?? DX It's the only game system i have and it would suck not to have it for PS2

i feel ur pain man!! i have a ps2 cause they stopped making game cube with was used to replace the N64 and that was used to replace the SN :/ if we keep making all this fancy game concles, im actually gonna be kinda mad cause then what would we do with all our old stuff that we still play but they stopped making games for? if we keep going to buy the updated consles then we'd end up having to upgrade like every 1-2 years!! and who wants to keep switching consles everytime u want to play a game?! not me!! they need to make the game for PS2 cause i can almost garentee that not everyones gonna go out and but a ps3, wii, or xbox 360 just to have this game.. i love Green Day but not at the expense of having to spend like 3-400 some dollars just to have their game..
Comrade182
Comrade182
March 29th, 2010 at 04:36am
MrsBillieJoe95:
i feel ur pain man!! i have a ps2 cause they stopped making game cube with was used to replace the N64 and that was used to replace the SN :/ if we keep making all this fancy game concles, im actually gonna be kinda mad cause then what would we do with all our old stuff that we still play but they stopped making games for? if we keep going to buy the updated consles then we'd end up having to upgrade like every 1-2 years!! and who wants to keep switching consles everytime u want to play a game?! not me!! they need to make the game for PS2 cause i can almost garentee that not everyones gonna go out and but a ps3, wii, or xbox 360 just to have this game.. i love Green Day but not at the expense of having to spend like 3-400 some dollars just to have their game..

Thats the way every industry works tho, like vinyl records were replaced by casette tapes which were replaced with CDs which have been replaced by MP3s. Things advance and get better so new technology will always be advanced.
But new consoles don't come out every 2 years, there's generally a 6 year gap between each console generation, and Playstation always make games for their consoles for about 10 years. So it's not like you'd have to pay the money out every other year. And you can save some cash by buying second hand.
Games like the ones out now are too powerful for the old consoles to play, and there's more people using the new consoles than the old, so they lose money making them for the PS2 and such... and we all know how this big companies like to fill their pockets even more.
Comrade182
Comrade182
March 29th, 2010 at 05:08pm
This was posted in the News Topic but I've quoted it here as well.
cabot gal:
Green Day: Rock Band is due to be released in the UK on June 4th and on June 8th for the US. It's possible to pre-order your copy from amazon now, but while you wait, here's some more game footage:

Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
March 29th, 2010 at 05:19pm
Comrade182:
MrsBillieJoe95:

Thats the way every industry works tho, like vinyl records were replaced by casette tapes which were replaced with CDs which have been replaced by MP3s. Things advance and get better so new technology will always be advanced.
But new consoles don't come out every 2 years, there's generally a 6 year gap between each console generation, and Playstation always make games for their consoles for about 10 years. So it's not like you'd have to pay the money out every other year. And you can save some cash by buying second hand.
Games like the ones out now are too powerful for the old consoles to play, and there's more people using the new consoles than the old, so they lose money making them for the PS2 and such... and we all know how this big companies like to fill their pockets even more.

i know i was overexagerating but the moral of the story is they need to make it for PS2 cause not everyones gonna want to have to buy a new consle...
Comrade182
Comrade182
March 29th, 2010 at 05:44pm
MrsBillieJoe95:
i know i was overexagerating but the moral of the story is they need to make it for PS2 cause not everyones gonna want to have to buy a new consle...

I know what you mean, but it would cost you less to go buy a PS3/X360/Wii than it would be for the game to be made for those.
That's how the companies will see it. Plus it does encourage people to buy new consoles when they stop making games for the old ones... it's a sneaky tactic but it works. =P
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 30th, 2010 at 09:29am
More people have XBox360s and PS3s than still play PS2 and XBox these days.

They can't go creating a whole range of PS2 games which would sell about 1% of the same as those for the current generation consoles just to please a few kids who do still only have a PS2.
She...
She...
March 30th, 2010 at 11:36am
Comrade182:

cabot gal:
Green Day: Rock Band is due to be released in the UK on June 4th and on June 8th for the US.

The UK finally gets something before the US?! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Dance
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 30th, 2010 at 12:02pm
She...:
Comrade182:

cabot gal:
Green Day: Rock Band is due to be released in the UK on June 4th and on June 8th for the US.

The UK finally gets something before the US?! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Dance

It's 8th for Sweden too... Molly
I want it now... but I can't buy it. Crying or Very sad
She...
She...
March 30th, 2010 at 12:12pm
i may preorder it from game or amazon cos i doubt it will be in shops where i live
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
April 3rd, 2010 at 01:51am
She...:
i may preorder it from game or amazon cos i doubt it will be in shops where i live

I'm going to pre-order it, too.
It'll be sold out before I even get it.
Well.. if it's as successful in my area..
There's probably 1 Green Day fan out of 100 people in Florida..
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 3rd, 2010 at 05:16pm
Comrade182:
MrsBillieJoe95:

I know what you mean, but it would cost you less to go buy a PS3/X360/Wii than it would be for the game to be made for those.
That's how the companies will see it. Plus it does encourage people to buy new consoles when they stop making games for the old ones... it's a sneaky tactic but it works. =P

them sneaky companies Razz i hate having to buy new consles lol
Comrade182
Comrade182
April 9th, 2010 at 05:32am
OK since I was busy last Friday I didn't post any new songs, so this week I'll be posting 6 new songs to make up for it. =)

--Coming Clean--
--When I come Around--
--Shes a Rebel--
--Extraordinary Girl--
--Viva La Gloria [Little Girl]--
--See The Light--

--Brain Stew/Jaded--
--Hitchin' A Ride--
--American Idiot--
--Holiday--
--Minority--
--Longview--
--American Eulogy--
--Jesus of Suburbia--
--Chump--
---When I come ARound---
---Geek Stink Breath---
---Whatsername---
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 9th, 2010 at 10:21am
Comrade182:
OK since I was busy last Friday I didn't post any new songs, so this week I'll be posting 6 new songs to make up for it. =)

--Coming Clean--
--When I come Around--
--Shes a Rebel--
--Extraordinary Girl--
--Viva La Gloria [Little Girl]--
--See The Light--

--Brain Stew/Jaded--
--Hitchin' A Ride--
--American Idiot--
--Holiday--
--Minority--
--Longview--
--American Eulogy--
--Jesus of Suburbia--
--Chump--
---When I come ARound---
---Geek Stink Breath---
---Whatsername---

OMFGD Holiday!! OMGyes
Comrade182
Comrade182
April 10th, 2010 at 05:56pm
The Full Track list has now been released along with the venues they will be played at.

The Warehouse

Dookie
“Burnout”
“Having a Blast”
“Chump”
“Longview”
“Welcome to Paradise”
“Pulling Teeth”
“Basket Case”
“She”
“Sassafrass Roots”
“When I Come Around”
“Coming Clean”
“Emenius Sleepus”
“In the End”
“F.O.D.”

Milton Keynes

American Idiot
“American Idiot”
“Jesus of Suburbia”
“Holiday”
“Boulevard of Broken Dreams”
“Are We the Waiting”
“St. Jimmy”
“Give Me Novacaine”
“She’s a Rebel”
“Extraordinary Girl”
“Letterbomb”
“Wake Me Up When September Ends”
“Homecoming”
“Whatsername”

Warning
“Minority”
“Warning”

Nimrod
“Hitchin’ a Ride”
“Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)”
“Nice Guys Finish Last”

Insomniac
“Brain Stew”
“Jaded”
“Geek Stink Breath”

The Fox Theater, Oakland

21st Century Breakdown
“Song of the Century”
“21st Century Breakdown”
“Before the Lobotomy”
“Last Night on Earth”
“Peacemaker”
“Murder City”
“¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl)”
“Restless Heart Syndrome”
“Horseshoes and Handgrenades”
“The Static Age”
“American Eulogy”
“See the Light”

Downloadable Content (not included)

“21 Guns”
“Know Your Enemy”
“East Jesus Nowhere”
“Last of the American Girls”
“¡Viva La Gloria!”
“Christian’s Inferno”
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
April 10th, 2010 at 09:46pm
DAMNIT. Why isn't EJN playable without being downloaded? I don't know how to do that shit!
Register