JakubHogarddd:
Nada.:
JakubHogarddd:
Nada.:
JakubHogarddd:
OH AND P.S
THEY HAVE INFACT BRAINWASHED THE SHIT OUTTA YOU

You're just as bad as you say PETA is.
Here you are, telling me I am brainwashed. But can you please elaborate? How so?
so you're admitting that peta is obnoxious ?
cause that's my point
see how fucking annoying it is and unnecessary

Please re-read what I said, and they reply.
Thank you.
lawl my mistake sorry i get bored of all the bullshit you say

Nothing I say has less meaning then what you are saying.
So we are all full of BS I suppose.

If you can't calmly debate. Then don't sit here and talk about nothing, and just try to degrade me for who I am. This isn't about what I am "full of" this is about PETA, and beyond just eating meat.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:28pm
greenday6:
I think if you wanna be all 'don't eat animals cause they have rights,' you should be forced to raise those animals yourself. This will make you hate them, and become completely cool with eating them. This is why I believe chickens are evil, and will always eat them.

Like, work on a farm? That's what I got from that.
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
January 4th, 2011 at 10:29pm
Well, if you felt offended by our collective bashing of PETA, then you can say we all have our minds closed. Just admit it already.
I haven't said anything to 'feel better'. I just presented some points, which happen to be what the most think about the subject. They kinda feel hateful because, well... PETA is mostly about shock and awe in virtue of their value of vegetarianism, and that bothers people in the sense that it feels too uncomfortable and unnecessary in order to prove their point.
They want to do different? Fine. Just don't do it like a bunch of crazed bigots. And remember: we are all here for the discussion, not for gratuitious insulting.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:30pm
Desmond Hume:
Nada.:
Desmond Hume:
Idk my experience with PETA is I had a friend in high school who was a huge activist, and she would literally start shit with everyone and post the videos on her fb all the time and the principle of PETA (not her behaviour) honestly just made me want to eat a big juicy burger in front of her in retaliation, because it's not like I was getting nice vibes myself.

Why not just ignore it?

I just don't think they should feel entitled to be so aggressive because "we" are the bad guys and "they" are the good guys

Yeah, I can see where you get that.
I do agree they should tone it down a bit.
But, at least they are agressive in something positive, and not something negative.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:33pm
Nada.:

If you can't calmly debate. Then don't sit here and talk about nothing, and just try to degrade me for who I am. This isn't about what I am "full of" this is about PETA, and beyond just eating meat.
WHO SAYS I'M NOT CALM? BECAUSE I AM AND APPARENTLY YOU'RE TAKING IT THE WRONG WAY GIRL
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:35pm
Chile D. Guy:
Dear PETA militant:
Remember when you had that obnoxious signature telling people that eating meat is wrong? Well, haven't you learned anything from the incident at the Vegetarianism thread in this very section of this one board?
Because it only helped you cement your position as a closed-minded person.
Now you're defending PETA as if it was the right thing to do. You made a good job presenting your points but we still think PETA is wrong by shoving it down our throats with cheap shock value.
Keep in mind that you're not wrong but are just making an ass out of yourself.

Please point out how your approach toward me wasn't insulting?

And unwrap your head from PETA and MEAT.
They are for more then just veg'ans.

I wont debate with someone who doesn't make point that are close the topic.
Because you're just trying to fight.
Sorry.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:38pm
JakubHogarddd:
Nada.:

WHO SAYS I'M NOT CALM? BECAUSE I AM AND APPARENTLY YOU'RE TAKING IT THE WRONG WAY GIRL

Caps don't seem calm.
And I am done with you as well.

I wont talk to someone who can't go beyond "THEY ARE FULL OF BS AND FORCE YOU, BSBSBSBS"

Desmund at least can talk and listen, and still say and consider what I am sayind without being disrespectful.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:39pm
LOOOOLLLL YOU'RE JOKES GIRL
JUST CAUSE I'M TYPING IN CAPS DOESN'T MEAN SHIT
I JUST LIKE CAPS, I TYPE IN CAPS OFTEN
AND THERE ISN'T MUCH ELSE TO SAY OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT THEY ARE OBNOXIOUS AND IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT MY OPINION OF THAT THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU START THIS THREAD
JUST SAYIN'
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:40pm
P.S YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOU AGREE WITH PETA
SO SAME GOES TO YOU GIRL
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
January 4th, 2011 at 10:42pm
Where was I being disrespectful? Because I don't agree with you? We ALL believe you should have learned something from that signature thing months ago, but it seems you're wrong and are attaching to lack of argumentative traits.
If I wanted to pick a fight, I'd be straight to the point and tell you 'feck off, you're wrong' and stuff like that, but this is not the place for such verbal agression displays.
My opinion is: vegetarianism is okay, but PETA's ways are wrong and make it seem bad. Much like the Westboro Baptist Church, they present their points in such a flashy, outright offensive way that they're just seen as pariahs. Therefore they have the support of few vocal people. Most normal people just move on.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:42pm
I have said more.
I have said that I don't think I agree with the whole way they go about meat.

I FOLLOW THEM FOR MY VIEWS ON FUR, ANIMAL TESTING, ANIMAL ADOPTION, ETC.

Not that you took the time to pick up on that.
You really should read what I say before you come to conclusions.
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
January 4th, 2011 at 10:44pm
This thread is less about PETA and more about you, lady.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 4th, 2011 at 10:45pm
Nada.:
No, I've never lived or worked on a farm, but I've raised chickens. Back when I was a little kid I had pet chickens, we lived in a residential area. They were a complete pain in the ass, we ended up eating them in the end.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:45pm
LOL i did read that
but you just continued to go on and on and on
so i did too
you were saying the same stuff so why do i have to re read the same stuff
i'm bored of it
i said my opinion and i'm done
so peace girl enjoy living life as a peta zombie
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 4th, 2011 at 10:46pm
greenday6:
Nada.:
No, I've never lived on a farm, but I've raised chickens. Back when I was a little kid I had pet chickens, we lived in a residential area. They were a complete pain in the ass, we ended up eating them in the end.

lol, that's really funny. Awful, but funny.
I would never want to have to raise animals. Ever.
But I don't think that it would make me eat them.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 4th, 2011 at 10:49pm
I had to learn to run real fast, because the roosters thought I was staring at them and challenging them when I'd go and feed them. They wanted to peck my eyes out. So my point is, the animals don't care about you so I will never feel bad about eating them. Being around the animals might give people a different view on stuff.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
January 5th, 2011 at 05:22am
Nada.:

There is no reason, and there is no need to eat meat, when their are fake meats, that honestly tatse like the real thing.

WTF?! Why be vegetarian and want to enjoy the taste meat, if you feel this way then just eat the real thing!
Raina Lupa
Addict
Raina Lupa
January 5th, 2011 at 09:42am
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

Exhibit E (to be fair this one and the next are just funny)

Exhibit F

Conclusion: PETA are a bunch of head-cases.

(OP- I'm a vet medicine student, and I help fund-raise and campaign for the WWF and R/SSPCA...these are ways to help stop animal cruelty without joining a band of Neanderthals. Also there is nothing wrong with eating meat and wearing leather)
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 5th, 2011 at 12:05pm
Raina Lupa:

" PETA would never treat a cow that way, but I guess it's OK for an intern."

That's fucking horrible and completely embarrassing!!

AND LMFAO SERIOUSLY OMG
Raina Lupa
Addict
Raina Lupa
January 5th, 2011 at 12:29pm
Also, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet:

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
Register