AuthorMessage
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:28pm
Nada.:
Nada.:
Yeah, but why does it have to be that way?
Domesticated, or not.
Why do we need to go kill something to eat.
It's not like we aren't going to get the nurtients any other way.

Because.
It's this thing called the Circle of Life, Moufasa explains it beautifully to Simba in the Lion King, if you're interested.

Humans are not Herbivores. Biologically, we just aren't. We need iron, protein, and probably a ton of other nutrients that can most easily be found in meat.
YES I KNOW things like tofu and chemically engineered fake meats exist, but that's just the point. I, and probably most other people aren't interested in eating a chemically manufactured hamburger! I'd rather stick with what is natural. Cows eat grass, Humans eat cows, Humans kill other Humans. To me, this is just the way it is.

Injecting cows with a bunch of stuff is natural?
And veg. burgers are really that chemical?
I don't think so.

And so meat isn't the only source of protien.

Cottage cheese, milk, cheese, beans, rice, pasta, etc.[/quote]
I never said it was the only source! At least read carefully before you argue.
And there's still Iron, you gotta eat a looott of broccoli to get as much iron as you do from meat. NOT SAYING IT CANT BE DONE but still.
I don't know how they do it where you're from but in Canada, It's against the law to inject livestock with hormones and steroids.

I'm not trying to bash vegetarians here. Total respect bro. What I'm arguing against is the complete lack of openness towards meat eating. There are two sides, one is not "good" and the other "bad"
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:28pm
Chile D. Guy:
Some people are intolerant to milk and its derivates.
Also you need a LOT of grains to make up for the proteins. There aren't many proteins in a handful of rice, to make a point.
Also, make sure the veggies you eat aren't genetically mutated, or else your point is debunked.

Well, there are still beans and pasta and rice then huh? :]
And lots of other things.
And to better ensure that you aren't getting funk messed with veggies, go with non-organic.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:29pm
JakubHogarddd:
Desmond Hume:

Because.
It's this thing called the Circle of Life, Moufasa explains it beautifully to Simba in the Lion King, if you're interested.
LOL LOVE THE LION KING

fucking KEY to this debate bro
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:30pm
fucking love cottage cheese though
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:33pm
Desmond Hume:
Nada.:
Nada.:
Yeah, but why does it have to be that way?
Domesticated, or not.
Why do we need to go kill something to eat.
It's not like we aren't going to get the nurtients any other way.

Because.

Humans are not Herbivores. Biologically, we just aren't. We need iron, protein, and probably a ton of other nutrients that can most easily be found in meat.
YES I KNOW things like tofu and chemically engineered fake meats exist, but that's just the point. I, and probably most other people aren't interested in eating a chemically manufactured hamburger! I'd rather stick with what is natural. Cows eat grass, Humans eat cows, Humans kill other Humans. To me, this is just the way it is.

Injecting cows with a bunch of stuff is natural?
And veg. burgers are really that chemical?
I don't think so.

And so meat isn't the only source of protien.

Cottage cheese, milk, cheese, beans, rice, pasta, etc.

I never said it was the only source! At least read carefully before you argue.
And there's still Iron, you gotta eat a looott of broccoli to get as much iron as you do from meat. NOT SAYING IT CANT BE DONE but still.
I don't know how they do it where you're from but in Canada, It's against the law to inject livestock with hormones and steroids.

I'm not trying to bash vegetarians here. Total respect bro. What I'm arguing against is the complete lack of openness towards meat eating. There are two sides, one is not "good" and the other "bad"[/quote]

WOAH, okay. What there isn't really a openess is not eating meat.
I don't even run around parading that I am veg.
I only disscus this if I am asked. Some of my friends don't even know what I am.
But, when most people find out, they make fun of it all over. There isn't really anyone open to not eating meat. It's wicked. I am completely fine with people who want to eat meat.
My whole soccer team does when we have group meals, I just ignore the meat and get what isn't.

And I live in the U.S.
And they inject all that crap.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:37pm
And I never said that you said it was the only source.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:38pm
I can't speak for anyone else in this debate but I am totally cool with and even have great respect for vegetarians, I've said that a few times.
Your posts give the impression that you are NOT open to the idea that eating meat is okay, so that's where I based my arguments.
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
January 7th, 2011 at 11:39pm
In fact, almost every post of yours implies that eating meat is totally wrong, which irks a lot of people in a logic point of view.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:41pm
i have nothing against vegetarians either. i've just started being one again since it's easier now. so clearly i have nothing against it either. and i agree your posts give the impression that you're not open to the idea that eating meat is okay for some people.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:46pm
I am completely cool with it. That's why I said that it was realsitic to not expect the whole world to not eat meat.
I don't see how people can sit here and bash PETA for doing what they do, wether you find them obnoxious or not, for thinking that you should try to do it. That's what I find wrong with it. I mean. People there are ALWAYS people in everything that make something obnoxious. It's just all about the people that you deal with that are supporting that particualr cause. So when it's said that everyone who is a supporter of PETA, is obnoxiuos.

Eat meat. I hate that you do. I think it's wrong, and inhumane. I will until I die. And if you try to tell me it's natural, I will dissagree. But will I shove it down yout throat? No, not until you come along and try to shove the ideas of meat down my throat.

PETA is no better then anyone who eat's meat.
Meat eaters aren't any better then PETA people.

I think to many people judge based on the group, not on individuals.
And that's the problem.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:47pm
JakubHogarddd and Chile D. Guy.

Well, ^
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:50pm
PETA KILL POOR INNOCENT ANIMALS
I WOULD NEVER SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO DID THAT
AND APPARENTLY YOU WOULD SOOOO....... WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU?
JUST SAYIN'
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
January 7th, 2011 at 11:51pm
A rotten apple can spoil the whole basket.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:52pm
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Youbetcha'
I am a veg.
Because I support the killing of animals.

Are you serious?
I don't.
And you just believe anything you read on the enternet?
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:52pm
Chile D. Guy:
A rotten apple can spoil the whole basket.

That goes both ways.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:54pm
THERE IS PROOF
AND I ALSO HEARD ABOUT IT BEFORE I READ IT ON THAT WEBSITE
it's so much worse that they kill those animals for no reason. it's disgusting actually. i understand people killing cows and chickens and whatever to eat, but peta kills dogs and cats. that's so wrong in so many levels
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:55pm
JakubHogarddd:
THERE IS PROOF
AND I ALSO HEARD ABOUT IT BEFORE I READ IT ON THAT WEBSITE
it's so much worse that they kill those animals for no reason. it's disgusting actually. i understand people killing cows and chickens and whatever to eat, but peta kills dogs and cats. that's so wrong in so many levels

wait WHAT?
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:56pm
I don't take that website seriously at all.
And, I haven't ever EVER heard of that before.
So why would that do it?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:57pm
Raina Lupa:
Also, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet:

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 7th, 2011 at 11:59pm
Nada.:

And you just believe anything you read on the enternet?
peta says they believe in animal rights. do you believe anything you read on the internet?
Register