Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
August 10th, 2005 at 01:03am
I think it's just plain disgusting when kids that young have sex. They don't know what love is so why are they putting out so early?
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 10th, 2005 at 01:49am
September_has_Ended:
I think it's just plain disgusting when kids that young have sex. They don't know what love is so why are they putting out so early?

dont ever say that, that they dont know what love is. you cant measure how much a person feels and whether its genuine by age, you just cant.
Kitti
Kitti
August 10th, 2005 at 03:37pm
Speechless&Redundant:
one of my friends lost it when she was 14 to a guy she thought she was in love with...and trust me this guy was and still is a total asshole but tehy were together for almost 2 years and they eventually started having sex...in the end he started cheating on her and she found out and that was the end of it...I think thats how alot of it happens these girls or guys get tricked int othinking that they are in love and thats the only thing to them that matters

what the fuck? do i know you? do we have a mutual friend? thats a really fucking familiar story! except my friend and her ex only did it once, she was really shook up after it for a while and its still a sensitive issue...but its like a fucking script, isnt it?
ShroomQueen
Geek
ShroomQueen
August 10th, 2005 at 04:18pm
To me its a big thing, and yes im still a virgin but im religious and want to wait til im married. But i think that even if i wasnt i still wudnt untill i was alot older, than 13 anyways. There is no rush.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 11th, 2005 at 09:29am
zdf_jammin:
September_has_Ended:

dont ever say that, that they dont know what love is. you cant measure how much a person feels and whether its genuine by age, you just cant.
If you can feel love for your family you can learn how to love a friend. You can love at any age...the word is just thrown around a lot by pathetic little drama queens. I know what love is...and I admit I have acted on it....and yes I am only 13...
Blue Treehugger
Geek
Blue Treehugger
August 12th, 2005 at 02:11pm
y the hell r ppl having sex at 13??? i think it is way too young. my god, what is the world coming to????????
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
August 12th, 2005 at 02:53pm
BillieJoe'sRebel:
y the hell r ppl having sex at 13??? i think it is way too young. my god, what is the world coming to????????
if they feel ready and are willing to expect any consequences then i dont see anything wrong with it... yes it is law breaking but people do a lot of things underage (smoke, drink)
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
August 12th, 2005 at 03:38pm
comfortably confused:
BillieJoe'sRebel:
if they feel ready and are willing to expect any consequences then i dont see anything wrong with it... yes it is law breaking but people do a lot of things underage (smoke, drink)
Indeed. Age is a number; not the measure of maturity.
2000_light_years_away
Geek
2000_light_years_away
August 12th, 2005 at 07:01pm
I'm going to wait until I find someone that I actually love and care about . I'm 13 and when i hear about people around my age having sex all i think is "why" I mean the person should be someone special and if they think the person theyre planning on having sex and thierself are in love, they should wait till a more appropriate age and see if the two of them are still together
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 18th, 2005 at 08:52pm
I'm 13 and I have always been told I am very mature for my age. I don't care how much of a slut people think i am. I love her. That's all that counts to me.
st jimmy!!!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
st jimmy!!!
August 18th, 2005 at 09:03pm
snowcherry:
It´s pretty early, but I think if ppl feel it´s the right thing, and don´t just do it for the other one or something else, ppl should do what they want, really.

The only thing is that kids that age or whatever age in most cases aren´t aware of the risks.
Not only pregnancy, but AIDS and so on.

I completely agree! most people just do it to show off!
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 23rd, 2005 at 04:08am
im 13 and still a virgin. theres this girl in my year thats "goin out" with a year 11 and theyve " taken it to the next level", i dont think that kidz should b havin kidz coz there goin to b bringin up a child into an enviroment that not even their parents fully understand and chances would b very high of the social services taken the kid away anywayz. they should hav fun whilst in their teens and early 20s coz ur only here once and u cant hav that time back, u should only hav a kid wen ur ready to "settle down". rant over.
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
September 1st, 2005 at 09:03pm
Yeah I just talked to a girl and she was 12 and she already did it 5 freakin times!
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 1st, 2005 at 11:18pm
basketcase17:
*unwanted*:
¨what is the limit for legal sex in usa?
18i think

no, it's 16 i think.

anyway, let the people fuck who they wanna fuck. it's not like it affects your life in any way shape or form. it's their decision, not yours.
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 1st, 2005 at 11:27pm
11? Yes, that is too young but if they want to do it, let them.
talaan
Idiot
talaan
September 1st, 2005 at 11:40pm
RockNRollHighSchool:
Yeah I just talked to a girl and she was 12 and she already did it 5 freakin times!
what??? 5 times at the age of 12? oh god! I'm 14 and I havent done it and so do most of the girls in class (i suppose that). I know a girl in my school did it but not voluntary. she was raped
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 1st, 2005 at 11:42pm
__Amanda__:
RockNRollHighSchool:
what??? 5 times at the age of 12? oh god! I'm 14 and I havent done it and so do most of the girls in class (i suppose that). I know a girl in my school did it but not voluntary. she was raped
Now that's sad. I hate hearing about that. 12 is also too young in my opinion.
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
September 2nd, 2005 at 12:31pm
comfortably confused:
what pisses me off is when people say "if you lose your viginity at 13 your a slut" not really... to be a slut you would sleep around with lots of people. Losing your virginity young doesnt really mean anything, i was 14 when i lost mine... i dont sleep around, never have done never will. Yes people are losing it young but thats either to peer pressure or they think they're in love. I only told my closest friends when i did it so i didnt do it to 'be popular' i thought i was in love Rolling Eyes also losing it is not as special as everyone likes to make out...
also why is it when a guy loses it young hes cool when a girl does it shes whore? never understood that one. Also im not doing anything illegal anymore, im 17, legal age where i live is 16.
but i think it is a bit slutty i, mean, ur still like a kid, i dont think 13/14 year olds shudnt be worrying bout sex, they shud just be enjoying their young teenage years
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 06:09pm
smooth dude39:
comfortably confused:
what pisses me off is when people say "if you lose your viginity at 13 your a slut" not really... to be a slut you would sleep around with lots of people. Losing your virginity young doesnt really mean anything, i was 14 when i lost mine... i dont sleep around, never have done never will. Yes people are losing it young but thats either to peer pressure or they think they're in love. I only told my closest friends when i did it so i didnt do it to 'be popular' i thought i was in love Rolling Eyes also losing it is not as special as everyone likes to make out...
also why is it when a guy loses it young hes cool when a girl does it shes whore? never understood that one. Also im not doing anything illegal anymore, im 17, legal age where i live is 16.
but i think it is a bit slutty i, mean, ur still like a kid, i dont think 13/14 year olds shudnt be worrying bout sex, they shud just be enjoying their young teenage years
Exactly and I think it is a big deal, I mean, you MIGHT be in love and you're losing something that is precious, I guess. I just think girls that are 12 and 13 shouldn't put it out in the open. Even 11.
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
September 2nd, 2005 at 06:20pm
Basket*Case:
smooth dude39:
comfortably confused:
Exactly and I think it is a big deal, I mean, you MIGHT be in love and you're losing something that is precious, I guess. I just think girls that are 12 and 13 shouldn’t put it out in the open. Even 11.
but thats just our opinion
Register