Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 06:18am
basketcase17:
*unwanted*:
¨what is the limit for legal sex in usa?
18i think

really? it's 16 here.
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
August 2nd, 2005 at 08:28am
rar:
whether or not something is legal doesn't matter....laws are pointless and help no one.
what do you fucking mean, the law helps people, it puts muderers,rapists and people like that away, so yeah I'm pretty sure they help.
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
August 2nd, 2005 at 08:29am
question_everything:
basketcase17:
*unwanted*:
¨what is the limit for legal sex in usa?
18i think

really? it's 16 here.
it depends on which state in America
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 2nd, 2005 at 10:21am
I think there are far too many slutty people encouraging this kind of behaviour. My ex boyfriend and his girlfriend had sex when they were 13, and she ended up having a miscarraige. And they did it a few times after that, and she kept thinking she was pregnant but she never actually has been after that.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 2nd, 2005 at 06:50pm
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
I think provided you know the facts and you know the risks you are taking it's ok...I'm 13 and although I'm a virgin (get your head round this one) I've had sex...I'm not a slut...I don't sleep around...What I have is rare and special...

What do you have, are you a rape 'victim'? are you a hermapherdite? If you were raped...you are NOT a virgin.....
no i just haven't slept with a GUY....
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 2nd, 2005 at 07:09pm
sex is a question of defination.. it don't have to involve a penis penetrating a vagina..
Asparagus
Idiot
Asparagus
August 2nd, 2005 at 10:37pm
I hate when people say "Do you think girls are growing up too quickly?" because you can't have sex by yourself. Guys are to blame, also. I think guys are growing up too quickly, too. Guys do all this crap and girls just take it. At my school, after a break-up, most guys say "She's such a whore. I'm never going out with her again!" and then the girl finds and is like, "Oh my God! What a jerk! I hate him!" and they end up going out again two weeks later and the girl says "Oh my God! He's the best! I love him!". It really shows how girls have become weak. If someone said crap about me I wouldn't even consider talking to them.
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
August 3rd, 2005 at 12:09am
AmytheBasketcase:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

yes!!that is way to young i'm 13 also and i dont think i'll do it until i'm older
Kitti
Kitti
August 3rd, 2005 at 12:13am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
I think provided you know the facts and you know the risks you are taking it's ok...I'm 13 and although I'm a virgin (get your head round this one) I've had sex...I'm not a slut...I don't sleep around...What I have is rare and special...

What do you have, are you a rape 'victim'? are you a hermapherdite? If you were raped...you are NOT a virgin.....

if youve had sex, you arent a virgin. sorry, thats how it works.
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
August 3rd, 2005 at 12:28am
paradoxical:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

r u saying u did it with a girl but still consieder yourself a virgin?
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 3rd, 2005 at 03:43am
greendaynerd:
paradoxical:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

she is still a virgin...the only way to loose your virginity if your a girl is to be penitrated by a penis...and last time I checked if you have sex with a girl their isnt a penis involved
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
August 3rd, 2005 at 04:04am
Speechless&Redundant:
greendaynerd:
paradoxical:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

she is still a virgin...the only way to loose your virginity if your a girl is to be penitrated by a penis...and last time I checked if you have sex with a girl their isnt a penis involved

haha!good point!!
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:48am
*unwanted*:
sex is a question of defination.. it don't have to involve a penis penetrating a vagina..

It involves a penis in...something.... butt/vagina/mouth...ear?
yea penis is required for sex...otherwise it's foreplay...or masturbation
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:50am
Asparagus:
I hate when people say "Do you think girls are growing up too quickly?" because you can't have sex by yourself. Guys are to blame, also. I think guys are growing up too quickly, too. Guys do all this crap and girls just take it. At my school, after a break-up, most guys say "She's such a whore. I'm never going out with her again!" and then the girl finds and is like, "Oh my God! What a jerk! I hate him!" and they end up going out again two weeks later and the girl says "Oh my God! He's the best! I love him!". It really shows how girls have become weak. If someone said crap about me I wouldn't even consider talking to them.

bleh...shut up...blaming guys is bullshit....it's the girls and the guys.
don't mean to sound rude...but you are being ignorant..and making yourself look stupid.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:10am
rar:
Asparagus:

bleh...shut up...blaming guys is bullshit....it's the girls and the guys.
don't mean to sound rude...but you are being ignorant..and making yourself look stupid.
Its the guys aswell, not just the girls, i agree. There are far too many sex-obsessed boys nowadays, even though I hate to sy this alot of them in this country are chavs.
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:33am
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
[I think provided you know the facts and you know the risks you are taking it's ok...I'm 13 and although I'm a virgin (get your head round this one) I've had sex...I'm not a slut...I don't sleep around...What I have is rare and special...

what does being a herapherdite do with it?
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:35am
AmytheBasketcase:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

(note: im not talking about you directly)

fuck don't get me started..................... are you getting marrried any time soon,...umm I'm guessing no, so yeah you shouldn't be having sex!,

If you have sex at a young age, then you want more, then your having sex your whole life! You loose your dignity, and respect! why would any one do that, sex is for adults, not adolescents, plus if you start having sex at young age, then when your older you'll attract nasty men who ONLY want you for sex and no other reason. but I do have to admit, I have thought about sex myself, I'm 12 turning 13 next month, but i'm trying to ignore the nice thoughts and images that pop up into my perverted mind! Embarassed Razz
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:37am
comfortably confused:
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
[I think provided you know the facts and you know the risks you are taking it's ok...I'm 13 and although I'm a virgin (get your head round this one) I've had sex...I'm not a slut...I don't sleep around...What I have is rare and special...

a hermapherdote is when your both genders you mean something else (the name escapes me)

ok the commont i had here was really rude, sorry. Embarassed
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:41am
Redundant Girl:
comfortably confused:
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

a hermapherdote is when your both genders you mean something else (the name escapes me)

if you weren't raped, then let me guess..............hmmmmm.........you give BJs to your boyfriend.

ok that was really rude, sorry. Embarassed
no... if you had read you would see that its cause she hasnt had sex with a guy.
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:42am
comfortably confused:
Redundant Girl:
comfortably confused:
rar:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:

if you weren't raped, then let me guess..............hmmmmm.........you give BJs to your boyfriend.

ok that was really rude, sorry. Embarassed
no... if you had read you would see that its cause she hasnt had sex with a guy.

oh oops! *slaps forehead 8 million fuckin times* sorry *erase*
Register