July 27th, 2005 at 11:11pm
11 year olds do it Rigo
sorry i had to do that, but that's just wrong

i'm 11
sayno2emo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sayno2emo
July 28th, 2005 at 06:46am
ok, you young girls listen NOW. i am seventeen and at this very moment by best friend is in labour. she has been in so much pain for 15 hours and the baby is still not here.. she is seventeen and is way too young to have a baby, now imagine being 13 and having to go through what she is. dont be so bloody stupid. only have sex when you are ready to accept the consequences.
EchoBrain
Falling In Love With The Board
EchoBrain
July 28th, 2005 at 07:58am
judges_daughter:
ok, you young girls listen NOW. i am seventeen and at this very moment by best friend is in labour. she has been in so much pain for 15 hours and the baby is still not here.. she is seventeen and is way too young to have a baby, now imagine being 13 and having to go through what she is. dont be so bloody stupid. only have sex when you are ready to accept the consequences.
I totally agree with you
Sylar
Sylar
July 28th, 2005 at 07:59am
No offence, but this thread is for discussing it- not trying to manipulate them all into staying vigins...
I know where you're coming from, but I stand by what i said earlier- if the girl is truly okay with it then it's FINE.
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
July 28th, 2005 at 08:01am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
AmytheBasketcase:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

why is sex considered such a crime anyhow? yea, 11 is a bit young i guess, but i dont care if people fuck.

and a lot of people think that teenage pregnancy happens more often now because teenagers fuck more, but i dont think that's all of it. i think part of it might have to do with the fact that we're ABLE to get pregnant earlier now. think about it, in our parents generation most girls started their periods at around 16, and now most girls start their periods around 13. if you fuck someone when you're 14, but dont start your period until youre 16, youre not gonna get pregnant. does that make any sense?
hmm why is that?
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
July 28th, 2005 at 08:25am
In a magazine i baught melody club answered questions from readers of the paper, and they actally enguraged two 14-year olds to have sex, I think that's just sick.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
July 28th, 2005 at 09:03am
PLEASE. stop telling us about your personal experiences and please DISCUSS the topic, your straying to far from it. thank you.
cowgirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
cowgirl
July 28th, 2005 at 10:10pm
i believe that the problem is not when you decide to have sex, as long as you are ready.

what is increasingly worrying is how irrational teengaers are being by now using condoms and protection. who wants to be a mother at 13?

i think its weird how 13 year olds will go and loose their virginity to someone twice their age but most guys will wait until they are at least 15. maybe these older guys think that teenage girls will be desperate for sex just to fit in.
Neo_is_stjimmy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Neo_is_stjimmy
July 29th, 2005 at 02:06pm
>>loser<<:
11 year olds do it Rigo
sorry i had to do that, but that's just wrong

yeh i agree! THATS JUST SICK! 11...OMG!

i'm 11
Exclamation
Worried Beef
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Worried Beef
July 29th, 2005 at 07:45pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
AmytheBasketcase:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

why is sex considered such a crime anyhow? yea, 11 is a bit young i guess, but i dont care if people fuck.

and a lot of people think that teenage pregnancy happens more often now because teenagers fuck more, but i dont think that's all of it. i think part of it might have to do with the fact that we're ABLE to get pregnant earlier now. think about it, in our parents generation most girls started their periods at around 16, and now most girls start their periods around 13. if you fuck someone when you're 14, but dont start your period until youre 16, youre not gonna get pregnant. does that make any sense?

No offence,but that's wrong.Nature hasn't changed!when it was the 80's,90's ect, girls didn't all of a sudden start getting their periods earlier! In our parents generation,girls got their periods at the same time as we do.some got it at 11, some 12,and some when they were in their late teens.That hasn't changed!It's simply because girls are becoming STUPID!Not because all of a sudden this generation of girls are getting their periods earlier - the ages haven't changed - they varied then and they vary now!
And it's not about not caring what age people loose their virginity - it's the fact that we are getting so many young pregnancies. If it was NATURAl to sleep with someone and not get pregnant, then we woulden't care what age people loose their virginity - it's the fact that the next generation are going to have mothers who are only at the end of their 20's.
sorry if it seemed i was having a go - just getting my point accross! I'm not saying this in an EVIL way!
Hi I'm Corrinne.
King For A Couple Of Days
Hi I'm Corrinne.
July 29th, 2005 at 07:59pm
If they keep having sex now, they're going to have nothing to look forward to later in life.
Sylar
Sylar
July 30th, 2005 at 01:06am
Of course they will. Everyone has something to look forward to, even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
July 31st, 2005 at 10:34am
There are loads of storys about girls as young as 15 having sex with 45 yr olds... not just because of paeodophiles, but because they WANT to do it Shocked
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 31st, 2005 at 11:49am
I can to some level understand it.. I myself have a thing for older guys.. but 30years age difference, that's a bit sick Shocked
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
July 31st, 2005 at 03:03pm
Yeah, that's way too early... But if that's what they want... hey, they'll have time to regret it... btw I'm 14 and still a virgin...
Bass in cake
Geek
Bass in cake
July 31st, 2005 at 04:41pm
i've heard a lot about that crap. its so stupid! my grandma had a friend whos daughter was 11 when she had her kid!!!!!!!! thats insane! 11??? i was still watching saturday morning cartoons when i was 11! i'm 13 and still a virgin. kids should AT LEAST make to 13. not 11!
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
July 31st, 2005 at 06:00pm
Omg... I mean, enjoy your childhood.
I'm 13 and i do wacth the cartoons.
I'm playing video games with my bro.. c'mon!

A girl at my school that was way older than me,
told me once that her cousin had sex and that she was pregnant or something
and I was 11 at that time and I was like : omg omg omg.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
July 31st, 2005 at 06:14pm
I think provided you know the facts and you know the risks you are taking it's ok...I'm 13 and although I'm a virgin (get your head round this one) I've had sex...I'm not a slut...I don't sleep around...What I have is rare and special...
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
July 31st, 2005 at 07:33pm
*unwanted*:
¨what is the limit for legal sex in usa?
17 and under can't have sex with anyone older than 17, but other than that there is none
Eliseth
Addict
Eliseth
July 31st, 2005 at 09:38pm
i'm 15 and noone in my class has had sex yet...
Register