Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 1st, 2005 at 12:17am
snowcherry:
It´s pretty early, but I think if ppl feel it´s the right thing, and don´t just do it for the other one or something else, ppl should do what they want, really.

The only thing is that kids that age or whatever age in most cases aren´t aware of the risks.
Not only pregnancy, but AIDS and so on.

i don't think 11 year olds are capabable getting pregnant...or getting some one else pregnant..
i think if you know the risks....and love the person you do it with....and do it for the reasons you think are right...then go for it...i do think that somebody that is 11 is unaware of almost anything that can happen. I'm 15 lost my virginity just a few months ago....I would not say that there is an age that is too young...but if an 11 year old girl has sex with a 20 year old guy.....it is possible that she will die...so i'd say try and stay away from sex as long as you can....do other things.....but keep it in your pants kids.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 1st, 2005 at 12:19am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
I think provided you know the facts and you know the risks you are taking it's ok...I'm 13 and although I'm a virgin (get your head round this one) I've had sex...I'm not a slut...I don't sleep around...What I have is rare and special...

What do you have, are you a rape 'victim'? are you a hermapherdite? If you were raped...you are NOT a virgin.....
Bass in cake
Geek
Bass in cake
August 1st, 2005 at 02:55am
rar:
snowcherry:
It´s pretty early, but I think if ppl feel it´s the right thing, and don´t just do it for the other one or something else, ppl should do what they want, really.

The only thing is that kids that age or whatever age in most cases aren´t aware of the risks.

i don't think 11 year olds are capabable getting pregnant...or getting some one else pregnant..
i think if you know the risks....and love the person you do it with....and do it for the reasons you think are right...then go for it...i do think that somebody that is 11 is unaware of almost anything that can happen. I'm 15 lost my virginity just a few months ago....I would not say that there is an age that is too young...but if an 11 year old girl has sex with a 20 year old guy.....it is possible that she will die...so i'd say try and stay away from sex as long as you can....do other things.....but keep it in your pants kids.

i'm sorry but....i think its lame to tell kids to keep in their pants when you don't do it yourself.
am i wrong?
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 1st, 2005 at 03:03am
Bass in cake:
rar:
snowcherry:

i'm sorry but....i think its lame to tell kids to keep in their pants when you don't do it yourself.
am i wrong?

NO, you not wrong, you win. weee

this thread... is old.... and boring....... bah, my eyes are tired, THREADDHarry
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 1st, 2005 at 04:07am
Bass in cake:
rar:
snowcherry:

am i wrong?

no you are right...but i think i am a lot more capable of making good desicions than a 13 year old
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 1st, 2005 at 05:26am
I'm 16 and I am still a virgin....its weird its like half of my class has had sex and then like the other half have only kissed or havent even kissed...but I truely think its wrong for people that young to be having sex they arn't emotionally ready for it....Ive known my boyfriend now for 2 years and he is 18 and still a virgin, I know he wants to have sex and i am in love with him but i am waiting until I am ready and he is perfectly ok with that...I think alot of it is guys pressure girls into having sex and they just go along with not really because they want to, but because they think they are in love and just automatically go with whatever the guy says
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 1st, 2005 at 05:39am
Speechless&Redundant:
I'm 16 and I am still a virgin....its weird its like half of my class has had sex and then like the other half have only kissed or havent even kissed...but I truely think its wrong for people that young to be having sex they arn't emotionally ready for it....Ive known my boyfriend now for 2 years and he is 18 and still a virgin, I know he wants to have sex and i am in love with him but i am waiting until I am ready and he is perfectly ok with that...I think alot of it is guys pressure girls into having sex and they just go along with not really because they want to, but because they think they are in love and just automatically go with whatever the guy says

That's bullshit...and prejudice...FUCK YOU! Girls are just as capable of pressuring guys as guys are girls. I didn't want to have sex at all...I was never into anything sexual at all until I met my girlfriend so you could just as easily blame girls as guys...but that doesn't matter we decided on sex together there was no pressuring at all from either of us.....and some people at 'that' age are emotionally ready to do that....but most are not and therefore it is something that should be discourage to all....lmao
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 1st, 2005 at 05:56am
rar:
Speechless&Redundant:

That's bullshit...and prejudice...FUCK YOU! Girls are just as capable of pressuring guys as guys are girls. I didn't want to have sex at all...I was never into anything sexual at all until I met my girlfriend so you could just as easily blame girls as guys...but that doesn't matter we decided on sex together there was no pressuring at all from either of us.....and some people at 'that' age are emotionally ready to do that....but most are not and therefore it is something that should be discourage to all....lmao

Im not saying that girls cant pressure guys into it...I'm sorry if it came off that way, I ment that in the girls getting pregnant younger type way with older guys fucking younger girls...like a girl I know who is 13 was pressured into having sex by a 19 year old...im sure it could go the other way around aswell but it is more common with the guy pressuring the girl
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
August 1st, 2005 at 06:05am
my mate who is 13 went out with a 15 year old and they were in his mates house all alone and he asked her if she wanted to fuck and she said no, only because it was in someone elses house. so if they were in her house she would of said yes.
LittleSister
Falling In Love With The Board
LittleSister
August 1st, 2005 at 09:33am
well, im 16 and im still a virgin. i know some of my mates had sex, but i wont do it until i meet someone... special Wink you know what i mean. i wouldnt have sex with random guy just to can say "im not a vrigin", cause i dont find it as a reason to pride.
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
August 1st, 2005 at 11:33am
rar:
snowcherry:

I could get pregnant when I was 11...
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
August 1st, 2005 at 11:36am
Queen Winter-Een-Mas:
rar:
snowcherry:

I could get pregnant when I was 11...
me too, and I'm sure some guys could make girls pregnant too...
->Insert Name Here<
Idiot
->Insert Name Here<
August 1st, 2005 at 12:23pm
I think that having sex at such a young age isn't a very good decision... and is it even legal. Anyways there are these girls who I know they lost their virginty at 13, the next day they come to school in tears. They regreted the decision of having sex. So sure people might think its the right time but, they might regret it later.
So if they want to have sex then let them do it, it is their life they are ruining.
*Polish*Princess*
King For A Couple Of Days
*Polish*Princess*
August 1st, 2005 at 02:26pm
Im 14 and a virgin. a girl who used to go to my school had it in 6th grade. thats crazy!!!Im saving myself. and I dont wanna do something I will regret later. and even if you use a condom, you can still get pregnant. you probably wont, but its possible.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
August 1st, 2005 at 03:51pm
I think you should at least be legal.
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 1st, 2005 at 04:06pm
whether or not something is legal doesn't matter....laws are pointless and help no one.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 05:57am
AmytheBasketcase:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

yes there are. i was thinking the same thing the other day, coz there' s this girl in my science and PE classes, and she's only 13/14 and she apparently had sex with some guy, i don't know whether it's true or not, but knowing her, it wouldn't surprise me. and also last term sometime i heard this girl ask her "did you give him head?" but i never heard the answer, but still, if that girl even had to ask her that.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 06:07am
**billie joe's girl**:
iplayguitar:
yeah...i'm 13, i'm a virgin too, i mean, they have plenty of time, no hurry, i mean, why do they need to um...well. y do they need to try everythin right away, it takes all the fun out of everythin...i mean, i can wait, no need to hurry,...i have plenty of time,... or, some ppl, do that so young, cuz they wanna show off for their friends, so they can say "oh yeah, i have tryed it, it's cool, now i'm pop"...thats so WRONG.. or what do u think?

I agree with you 100%

I'm 13 also and most of the girls in my year have lost their virginity and personally i think it's insane!

Shocked
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 06:12am
zdf_jammin:
heh,

im 14, and a lot of the girls in my grade have lost of their virginity, but none of the guys.....

because the 22 year olds are having all the fun, not really, but its kind of a joke between guys here, that none us want to have sex with someone who lost their viginity to a 22 year old, meh. but then again, its only about a quarter of the grade, the rest are PURE, whoa. in hichtown here people are somewhat religious, so a lot of people abstain, and because its a small town and if your different, people shun you, not saying i do that, but its a social trend. so when girls lose their viginity to people twice their age, its different, and tehyre shunned, so its not something that happens a lot.

there are lots of guys who won't sleep with a girl who sleeps around. i don't get girls that do sleep around.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 2nd, 2005 at 06:15am
Neville the Devil:
omg girls are whores...I can't believe how young some of them are..(I'm a girl..so yes I just called myself a whore..god damn it)..it's really horrible..
they are too young..personally I don't believe in that wait to your married shit but I think 13 is way too young...I'd say in your 20's and on it'd be okay..but teen years you should wait.

i don't beleive in that either, though a lot of people have sex when they're teenagers, as long as they're legal and they want to, then it's fine.
Register