Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
comfortably confused
Falling In Love With The Board
comfortably confused
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:45am
Redundant Girl:
AmytheBasketcase:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

(note: im not talking about you directly)

fuck don't get me started..................... are you getting marrried any time soon,...umm I'm guessing no, so yeah you shouldn't be having sex!,

If you have sex at a young age, then you want more, then your having sex your whole life! You loose your dignity, and respect! why would any one do that, sex is for adults, not adolescents, plus if you start having sex at young age, then when your older you'll attract nasty men who ONLY want you for sex and no other reason. but I do have to admit, I have thought about sex myself, I'm 12 turning 13 next month, but i'm trying to ignore the nice thoughts and images that pop up into my perverted mind! Embarassed Razz
thats bullshit... sex is for adults? fuck off.
'when your older you'll attract nasty men who ONLY want you for sex and no other reason.' that is the most stupidest thing ive ever heard. Do you have proof of this? also why has everyone got it into their heads that losing it will be special... it wont, trust me. Sex is a way of life and an experience, its fun and i way to show you love someone (sometimes) if you lose your viginaty young and dont sleep around you are not a slag. You are to quick to judge someone on the age they lost thir virginaty. You DO NOT lost your respect and your dignity. yeah i admite being young your not realy mentaly and emotionaly but you never are when it comes to sex.
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:53am
comfortably confused:
Redundant Girl:
AmytheBasketcase:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

fuck don't get me started..................... are you getting marrried any time soon,...umm I'm guessing no, so yeah you shouldn't be having sex!,

If you have sex at a young age, then you want more, then your having sex your whole life! You loose your dignity, and respect! why would any one do that, sex is for adults, not adolescents, plus if you start having sex at young age, then when your older you'll attract nasty men who ONLY want you for sex and no other reason. but I do have to admit, I have thought about sex myself, I'm 12 turning 13 next month, but i'm trying to ignore the nice thoughts and images that pop up into my perverted mind! Embarassed Razz
'when your older you'll attract nasty men who ONLY want you for sex and no other reason.' that is the most stupidest thing ive ever heard. Do you have proof of this? also why has everyone got it into their heads that losing it will be special... it wont, trust me. Sex is a way of life and an experience, its fun and i way to show you love someone (sometimes) if you lose your viginaty young and dont sleep around you are not a slag. You are to quick to judge someone on the age they lost thir virginaty. You DO NOT lost your respect and your dignity. yeah i admite being young your not realy mentaly and emotionaly but you never are when it comes to sex.

we obviously don't agree because i think what your saying is bullshit! SEX IS NOT MEANT FOR ADOLESCENTS!!!!! when your young and have sex, i don't care how many times, is wrong, young teens, much less teens arn't mentally ready for true love, if they love em then as adults they should get married. Sex is bondage, it bonds you with the person your with closer, and if you use it anytime, when you think the time is right, then that natural bondage, is broken
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
August 3rd, 2005 at 12:06pm
Redundant Girl:
comfortably confused:
Redundant Girl:
AmytheBasketcase:

we obviously don't agree because i think what your saying is bullshit! SEX IS NOT MEANT FOR ADOLESCENTS!!!!! when your young and have sex, i don't care how many times, is wrong, young teens, much less teens arn't mentally ready for true love, if they love em then as adults they should get married. Sex is bondage, it bonds you with the person your with closer, and if you use it anytime, when you think the time is right, then that natural bondage, is broken
talking from experience... if you feel your ready then thats all that matters... sex isnt meant for adolescents then why is the legal age 16? or 18? depending on where you live. They would rise that age. You clearly dont know what your talking about. For some reason everyone has it in their minds that sex is a 'wonderful' and 'specail' experience...its not. theres nothing wonderful and special about it. It is not a bond for two people its a shag to satisfy their needs. You said it yourself 'when the time is right' yeah and you feel that time is right when your 14 or 20 your going to do it.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 3rd, 2005 at 12:09pm
comfortably confused:
Redundant Girl:
comfortably confused:
Redundant Girl:
AmytheBasketcase:

talking from experience... if you feel your ready then thats all that matters... sex isnt meant for adolescents then why is the legal age 16? or 18? depending on where you live. They would rise that age. You clearly dont know what your talking about. For some reason everyone has it in their minds that sex is a 'wonderful' and 'specail' experience...its not. theres nothing wonderful and special about it. It is not a bond for two people its a shag to satisfy their needs. You said it yourself 'when the time is right' yeah and you feel that time is right when your 14 or 20 your going to do it.
Exactly!
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 3rd, 2005 at 12:37pm
rar:
*unwanted*:
sex is a question of defination.. it don't have to involve a penis penetrating a vagina..

It involves a penis in...something.... butt/vagina/mouth...ear?
yea penis is required for sex...otherwise it's foreplay...or masturbation

as I said it's a question of defination.. I would concider foreplay as a way of sex.. I also think it's sex when you're being taken from behind.. again, a question of defination..
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 04:28pm
*unwanted*:
rar:
*unwanted*:
sex is a question of defination.. it don't have to involve a penis penetrating a vagina..

as I said it's a question of defination.. I would concider foreplay as a way of sex.. I also think it's sex when you're being taken from behind.. again, a question of defination..

yea...that is true i suppose....i decided to look for a definition of sex....but they were all real rough and didn't say what it is.....i'll keep looking though.....here is something we can all agree on i think..penis in vagina = sex :p
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:03pm
rar:
*unwanted*:
rar:
*unwanted*:

yea...that is true i suppose....i decided to look for a definition of sex....but they were all real rough and didn't say what it is.....i'll keep looking though.....here is something we can all agree on i think..penis in vagina = sex :p

^^^agreed
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:37pm
"The media is the right arm of anarchy."
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:40pm
greendaynerd:
rar:
*unwanted*:
rar:
*unwanted*:

^^^agreed

agreed here too Very Happy but still, there are more to sex..
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:47pm
Lots of teens, young girls especially have resorted to oral sex because they say that it's not exactly sex, so it's alright, and you won't get pregnant.

Sometimes I wonder...HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF STD'S/STI'S FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!

They must be really desperate sluts. *gives them evil eye*
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:49pm
a bit off topic.. but if you're going on the pill.. never tell it to the guy you're about to have sex with, then he'll most probably will refuse to wear a condom.. this has happened to me, I just walked away from him.. I just wouldn't take the chance.. I was sooo happy afterwards that he said no, cause afterwards he came begging for me to have sex with him.. LOSER!
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
August 3rd, 2005 at 09:28pm
yeah,if ur on the pill dont tell any guys,then they will only think of you as someone to bang
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 09:34pm
greendaynerd:
yeah,if ur on the pill dont tell any guys,then they will only think of you as someone to bang

That is really bad for you, all girls should stay away from the pill.
If you are gonna have sex then a condom is the best thing to use, it helps reduce risk of any STD's but also helps prevent pregnancy, while the different pills and patches will help prevent pregnancy but will also make you sick.
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
August 3rd, 2005 at 09:52pm
rar:
greendaynerd:

If you are gonna have sex then a condom is the best thing to use, it helps reduce risk of any STD's but also helps prevent pregnancy, while the different pills and patches will help prevent pregnancy but will also make you sick.

some girls have to take the pill because their periods get out of control and they start to loose to much blood
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 3rd, 2005 at 10:49pm
greendaynerd:

that wasn't my point.. but your sorta right, though I don't think guys are like "yeah she's on the pill that means she's easy to get to bed" or some might think so.. I think they are more thinking like "yeah she's on the pill, I don't have to wear a condom cause the pill will protect her.."
but hey, what the hell do I know.. I'm a girl..
Kitti
Kitti
August 3rd, 2005 at 10:59pm
you have a point...

this is kinda irrelavent, but funny anecdote, coming up...

i have a friend (male) with morals. its true. he and some friends of his went to ozzfest 05, he enjoyed every moment except the whole sunburn thing. not the point. on the way back from ozzfest, he and his friend stopped at a denny's for food. someone there was giving out mint flavored condoms, and he ended up with like 50 of them...so i asked him what the hell he needed 50 mint flavored condoms for...he answered "i dont know...thell prolly never get used, but i do have them..." i died...

on another occaision he admitted to having been staring at some girl's "large and exposed breasts" i was proud of him for being secure enough to admit this in front of 2 of his female friends, but WOW.

srry im done...
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:04pm
greendaynerd:
rar:
greendaynerd:

some girls have to take the pill because their periods get out of control and they start to loose to much blood

They should probably change their diet.
Kitti
Kitti
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:09pm
its a hormonal imbalance, nothing to do with diet...and its BAD.
Ahhhh!
Jackass
Ahhhh!
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:10pm
i dunno... im 17... my generation is better at not having sex...haha!
Kitti
Kitti
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:10pm
and since ur (rar) a guy, you cannot POSSIBLY understand what its like.

srry, dbl post, ik...BAD KITTI!!!!
self policing, dontcha love it?!
Register