Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:11pm
paradoxical:
its a hormonal imbalance, nothing to do with diet...and its BAD.

what's bad? that they're taking the pill?
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:12pm
rar:
greendaynerd:
rar:
greendaynerd:
yeah,if ur on the pill dont tell any guys,then they will only think of you as someone to bang

That is really bad for you, all girls should stay away from the pill.
If you are gonna have sex then a condom is the best thing to use, it helps reduce risk of any STD's but also helps prevent pregnancy, while the different pills and patches will help prevent pregnancy but will also make you sick.

some girls have to take the pill because their periods get out of control and they start to loose to much blood

They should probably change their diet.

thats a hormal imbalance and its bad...
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
August 3rd, 2005 at 11:40pm
I think it's just stupid... girls are having sex because they wanna seem older or more mature... then when they do actually become older they threw away their first time.. if you love someone.. trully love them and know FOR SURE that they love you too.. go for it but don't waste somethin like that on some idiot loser who's been around more than the most used slut in your town/city... okay sorry that's a little too far.. but still don't waste somethin like that... at 13 and stuff... it's just really really stupid...
WriteMeOff
Geek
WriteMeOff
August 4th, 2005 at 12:40am
Erm, I'm 13 and, no I've never had sex...hell, I've never kissed anyone (which maybe be due to the fact that I am not interested in such a relationship)! As far as I know none of my friends have. I know of a few people in my school who have had sex, but not many. Of course, people always talk about it, the girls just as much as the guys. I think that it is silly to have sex so young. Whats the point? It could ruin you life-and I dont just mean getting an STD or getting preggers ect. I mean if you break up with this other person you dont know if they will be talking to their friends about you and what you, er, did. Then it could go about and you could be called a slut and other things. It just causes too much trouble. So, whatever.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 4th, 2005 at 05:32am
rar:
greendaynerd:
yeah,if ur on the pill dont tell any guys,then they will only think of you as someone to bang

If you are gonna have sex then a condom is the best thing to use, it helps reduce risk of any STD's but also helps prevent pregnancy, while the different pills and patches will help prevent pregnancy but will also make you sick.

ok im sorry if this is offensive but....dude you dont know what the fuck your talking about...the pill is a very good thing there are tons of different ones for the simple fact that some dont react well with all girls because of the hormones so you go to a different brand...but you dont just use the pill so you dont get pregnant, girls use it s othey can regulate their periods because they can get majorly out of control and extremely painful for some girls, and changing your diet doesnt solve that problem its a hormone thing...also some girls dont get enough periods which can be fatal which is another eason why the pill is good

yes people should still use condoms because they protect against std's and such but using the pill is a good thing...so actually people should use both
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 4th, 2005 at 01:10pm
Speechless&Redundant:
rar:
greendaynerd:

ok im sorry if this is offensive but....dude you dont know what the fuck your talking about...the pill is a very good thing there are tons of different ones for the simple fact that some dont react well with all girls because of the hormones so you go to a different brand...but you dont just use the pill so you dont get pregnant, girls use it s othey can regulate their periods because they can get majorly out of control and extremely painful for some girls, and changing your diet doesnt solve that problem its a hormone thing...also some girls dont get enough periods which can be fatal which is another eason why the pill is good

yes people should still use condoms because they protect against std's and such but using the pill is a good thing...so actually people should use both

I agree. A lot of girls really need to use the pill coz their periods are just too bad and/or irregular to handle. The majority of them do realise the could still get STD's.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
August 5th, 2005 at 06:59am
i just think age 11 would be way too young to have sex. when i was younger id hear stories about 12 year olds getting pregnant, and i would think "thats horrible!" but now its like, "wtf, theyre my age!"
Kitti
Kitti
August 5th, 2005 at 11:50am
its sad realizing that youre more responsible than your peers and some people older than you...youll get used to it, though...

i keep thinking, if people used good judgement and thought about stuff before they just did something, the world wouldnt suck so bloody much...
and if people would take some responsibility for the stupid shit they did decide to do...
In Between Dreams
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
In Between Dreams
August 7th, 2005 at 01:21am
*Amythenimrod*:
are there too many young people haveing sex now? like there are 11 year olds doing it im 13 and im a virgen do you also find that too young???

Dont worry about sex honey. Once I think you're outta high school, its okay.I mean, most people that young are just getting their periods!!! INSANE.... thats just my opinion.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 7th, 2005 at 05:09pm
paradoxical:
its sad realizing that youre more responsible than your peers and some people older than you...youll get used to it, though...

i keep thinking, if people used good judgement and thought about stuff before they just did something, the world wouldnt suck so bloody much...
and if people would take some responsibility for the stupid shit they did decide to do...
I agree people need to think about and take more responsibility for their actions.
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
August 7th, 2005 at 06:43pm
yeah i agree, i mean i think there is too much pressure put on young people, especially girls. I mean i know a few people who lost their virginity at 13 and i mean thinking about it, i personally believe that that is too young for any person, i mean you may think you know all that you can about contraception and everything and STD's but you can't at 13
color_me_stupid
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
color_me_stupid
August 8th, 2005 at 07:28am
I find it so wrong i mean geez I can't even talk i find it pathetic though that people at that age would do that I'm that age and i'm not planning on doing that anytime soon so i mean people it's throwing your life away! 8runs around in circles* (i think it's time for me to go back to the mental hospital) Remember it's not smart!
Less Than Jack
Less Than Jack
August 8th, 2005 at 07:30am
11 years old? this must be one sluttyhoassmotherfuckingbitch Very Happy
September Has Passed
September Has Passed
August 8th, 2005 at 07:38am
i have a friend thats 13 and she just had a baby... he's so cute, his name is donovan. anyways, yes, way too young
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer
August 9th, 2005 at 06:03am
iplayguitar:
yeah...i'm 13, i'm a virgin too, i mean, they have plenty of time, no hurry, i mean, why do they need to um...well. y do they need to try everythin right away, it takes all the fun out of everythin...i mean, i can wait, no need to hurry,...i have plenty of time,... or, some ppl, do that so young, cuz they wanna show off for their friends, so they can say "oh yeah, i have tryed it, it's cool, now i'm pop"...thats so WRONG.. or what do u think?

I TOTALY AGREE i mean peoplethat young are stupid to giveit up. i mean the guy is sertenly going to suck if he is the same age but thats not the point. the point is if you give it up too young(especally the girls) you are going to get the worst rep. ever. soo wait untill you have found the right person and not till you're 16 or older Crying or Very sad Very Happy
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
August 9th, 2005 at 07:05am
I'm 15 and I'm a virgin. Only one of my other close friends is a virgin. It's pathetic, wwwwaaayyyy too many teenagers are having sex before their ready.
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
August 9th, 2005 at 07:17am
Yes there are to many young people having sex these days but...its their choice... so i stay out of it.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 10th, 2005 at 12:28am
one of my friends lost it when she was 14 to a guy she thought she was in love with...and trust me this guy was and still is a total asshole but tehy were together for almost 2 years and they eventually started having sex...in the end he started cheating on her and she found out and that was the end of it...I think thats how alot of it happens these girls or guys get tricked int othinking that they are in love and thats the only thing to them that matters
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 10th, 2005 at 12:32am
I had sex when i was almost 16, but i took precautions, people shouldn't be afraid of sex they should just no the consequences.
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 10th, 2005 at 12:39am
i think that sex, is interesting, and overall, fun.

now that was deep!
Register