Joe Strummer

AuthorMessage
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
October 31st, 2007 at 10:29pm
Itinerant Child:
Idk if i've mentioned it but there's some play called 'Meeting Joe Strummer' playing near me, but it sounded kinda lame so i didn't go...
Apparently, it's pretty decent. Dno
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2007 at 11:43pm
In that Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip 'song Thou Shalt Always Kill' they say "thou shall not mention blablah....joe strummer....names in vain Cool
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 1st, 2007 at 02:30am
I've never heard it, guess I should check it out now. lmfao

I just heard some song the other day by... I forget who, I'll look it up later, but it was about some guy who dumped his girlfriend because she didn't know who Joe Strummer was. lmfao Retard Made my day.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 1st, 2007 at 10:42am
lmfao omg what song is it? Coolio
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
November 7th, 2007 at 01:57am
Reginald Jeeves.:
lmfao omg what song is it? Coolio
It's called Joe Strummer and it's by some band named Cowboy Mouth.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2007 at 11:24am
lmfao thanks.
aimee.in.wonderland
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
aimee.in.wonderland
December 16th, 2007 at 02:05am
Joe = Best musician ever. He was truly a great loss to music. I hope the people appreciate eveything he's done. He'd have been the one influencing their favourite musicians.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
December 17th, 2007 at 08:13am
omg on the carbon/silicon interview the stupid guy from fuse said JOE Mellor insted of JOHN Cheese

idk it just really bugged me
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 17th, 2007 at 06:04pm
strummer92:
omg on the carbon/silicon interview the stupid guy from fuse said JOE Mellor insted of JOHN Cheese

idk it just really bugged me
That's better than Pop-Up Video saying that Joe's real name was "Joseph Mellors" and that he got his stage name from playing ukelele. And then the end was just flat out depressing because a bubble popped up on Joe that said "Alive". Molly
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 18th, 2007 at 10:45am
As disappointed as I am, I couldn't help thinking that Joe would laugh so hard if he knew. He'd love that, different legends spawned about him and the origins of his name or his past. He'd find it absolutely hilarious.
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
December 18th, 2007 at 10:55pm
Color Me Impressed:
That's better than Pop-Up Video saying that Joe's real name was "Joseph Mellors" and that he got his stage name from playing ukelele. And then the end was just flat out depressing because a bubble popped up on Joe that said "Alive". Molly

o m h f. Pop-Up Video's fantastic! I haven't seen it for a long time though. But I love it. Very Happy Even though their Clash facts are incorrect. Confused
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
December 24th, 2007 at 07:43pm
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 24th, 2007 at 09:47pm
Itinerant Child:
Awwww! OMGyes
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 25th, 2007 at 07:09am
lmfao lmfao lmfao

OMG!!! So adorable. What are you, pregnant or something? tehe Or is that site really that amusing?

Awesome, though. I may just buy something for my cousins baby on there, I'm going to visit her this summer.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
December 25th, 2007 at 10:49am
I just saw an advert for it on myspace or something Ah
They have loads of stuff like that d:
But if i was pregnant, i'd totally get my kid that top tehe
Right_Profile
Idiot
Right_Profile
July 18th, 2008 at 08:48pm
For all you Joe Strummer die-hards: KALW, a California radio station will be playing his program "London Calling" Tuesdays in July from 10P-12A. There's a link at the top to listen live around the world. Just remember it's Cali time so you may have to wake up at 5 to catch it. Fizz

Also, did anyone else buy/watch "Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten"? Bloody awesome. Ah
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2008 at 10:41am
WelcomeTo_GD_Paradise:
For all you Joe Strummer die-hards: KALW, a California radio station will be playing his program "London Calling" Tuesdays in July from 10P-12A. There's a link at the top to listen live around the world. Just remember it's Cali time so you may have to wake up at 5 to catch it. Fizz

Also, did anyone else buy/watch "Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten"? Bloody awesome. Ah
I still cant find it anywhere so I will probably have to donwload it. Cheese
Right_Profile
Idiot
Right_Profile
August 6th, 2008 at 09:20pm
ampersand.:
WelcomeTo_GD_Paradise:

I still cant find it anywhere so I will probably have to donwload it. Cheese

Have you tried Amazon or Borders? Amazon's usually cheaper tho
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
August 7th, 2008 at 02:53am
Daydream Believer:
question_everything:
heh. i love how Joe goes "You lucky lady" in Janie Jones. it always makes me laugh for some reason.

YES! It's so funny! Almost as funny as Mick going "oh yeaah"
I think it's the accent that makes it funny.

The one that always makes me laugh is the line "Vacuum cleaner sucks up budgie" from "Magnificent Seven."
And I wish I could scream and yell like Joe.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
August 7th, 2008 at 03:03am
ampersand.:
In that Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip 'song Thou Shalt Always Kill' they say "thou shall not mention blablah....joe strummer....names in vain Cool

Yeah, he says, "Thou shalt not take the names of Johnny Cash, JOE STRUMMER, Johnny Hartman, Desmond Decker, JIM MORRISON, JIMI HENDRIX, or SYD BARRETT in vain."
I put the names of my favorites in ALL CAPS.
Register