Joe Strummer

AuthorMessage
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
January 11th, 2006 at 09:47am
-"when really your just following along under their rule exactly how they want you. God forbid anyone have free thought, thats why there has been such a desensitization of "punk" over the past few years. Any form that could pose a threat is idoled down to a point where its "just a phase" and "all the kids are doing it" by the media.
Maybe you should actually try LISTENING to actual punk. "

-"And not just memorizing lyrics to songs or what you read online. "

-"Your still not getting my point. who cares how you know the words. If your going to listen to that kind of music listen to what its SAYING. If you did you would know all of these things I've been speaking of. Why do I even bother explaining things to brainwashed lots like you. "

if it were possible, i would throw something at them.

-"..S pistols isn't the "actual punk" I'm talking about. Did you not read anything I said about them on the previous page. Why don't you try listening to the words of bands like Propagandhi, Oi Polloi, Fifteen, Agnostic Front. to name a few."

-"Another clue that you have no idea how to back whatever point your trying to argue about. When people feel they are losing an arguement they grab at little flails like how someone is freaking spellign something."

Rolling Eyes @ them
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
January 11th, 2006 at 10:54am
Wow. I really dunno what to say to that.
That quote "that guy hasn't changed anybody's life but his own"
left a sick feeling in my stomach. Are they fucking kidding?!? JOE STRUMMER? Not changed anyone's life? I know for a fact he has. I'm sure he's changed everyone on this board's life,to name a few. I know he has mine.
And what the fuck are they talking about? Being punk? They're on neopets for god's sake,arguing to people halfway across the world that they don't even know,about being "punk". Confused
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 11th, 2006 at 11:04am
lmfao teh one who tried telling me that i looked shit up on the internet so i could be "punk" and "cool" is an 18 year old who's been married for 3 years with two kids and who loves putgting glue in their hair to make it into a mohawk. Rolling Eyes

those came from about 3 different people. the one who said that Joe's only changed his life doesn't even know who Joe is Rolling Eyes

when i mentioned his name she wentr all "who the f?" on my ass Rolling Eyes

their ignorance pisses me off. they are older than me yet they are such a dumbass. and they're from Australia yet they spell "mum", "mom", and they claim that they do so because neopets in American Rolling Eyes
White Riot
White Riot
January 11th, 2006 at 11:08am
question_everything:
lmfao teh one who tried telling me that i looked shit up on the internet so i could be "punk" and "cool" is an 18 year old who's been married for 3 years with two kids and who loves putgting glue in their hair to make it into a mohawk. Rolling Eyes

those came from about 3 different people. the one who said that Joe's only changed his life doesn't even know who Joe is Rolling Eyes

when i mentioned his name she wentr all "who the f?" on my ass Rolling Eyes

their ignorance pisses me off. they are older than me yet they are such a dumbass. and they're from Australia yet they spell "mum", "mom", and they claim that they do so because neopets in American Rolling Eyes

People are so good with excuses these days! Rolling Eyes
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 11th, 2006 at 11:13am
lmfao lmfao i know!

and she also tried telling me that in Australia, people born in December don't get kept back but people born in July do Rolling Eyes

that is bullshit. in Australia, well the school year goes form Jan'/Feb'-Nov'/Dec', depending on what type of school you go to and what state you're in.

and she thought that New Zealand is behind Australia in terms of time Rolling Eyes

she's gotta be at least 16 or 17. apparently she's marrid too Rolling Eyes
White Riot
White Riot
January 11th, 2006 at 11:16am
question_everything:
lmfao lmfao i know!

and she also tried telling me that in Australia, people born in December don't get kept back but people born in July do Rolling Eyes

that is bullshit. in Australia, well the school year goes form Jan'/Feb'-Nov'/Dec', depending on what type of school you go to and what state you're in.

and she thought that New Zealand is behind Australia in terms of time Rolling Eyes

she's gotta be at least 16 or 17. apparently she's marrid too Rolling Eyes

That,my neopian friends,is why we go to school to get an education and wear condoms.
Very Happy
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 11th, 2006 at 11:18am
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
whoa
whoa
March 29th, 2006 at 01:55pm
I am so proud to be the only one on Iconator that made a Joe Strummer icon. If you type in Joe Strummer that is.....
White Riot
White Riot
March 29th, 2006 at 07:40pm
Iconator? I dunno what that is.
But you should feel spedcial.
Woooooo!
You win.
whoa
whoa
March 29th, 2006 at 07:48pm
It's a AIM icon website. I am the only one smart enough to make an icon for each member. No one else did. Only. They aren't all up yet...Sad
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
March 30th, 2006 at 11:57am
woo one of my teachers (yay he's met serj) did this assembly about his heroes & one of them was joe strummer.. YAY

so far ive found out that 2 of my teachers love the clash... im so proud
White Riot
White Riot
March 30th, 2006 at 05:43pm
Today in computer class,we had some extra time,so I was listening to The Clash on the computer,and the computer teacher walked past and was all "Hey,your listening to The Clash!"
Rolling Eyes A tad bit obvious, but I think she likes them.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 1st, 2006 at 04:27am
we cant get music on our schook computers... they don't even let you play pacman, or look up any lyrics becaasue of the 'innapropriate words' orr someting like that... OH NO they said riot!
whoa
whoa
April 16th, 2006 at 04:27pm
He's got elfin ears. Hee hee.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 05:45pm
•whats•my•name•:
we cant get music on our schook computers... they don't even let you play pacman, or look up any lyrics becaasue of the 'innapropriate words' orr someting like that... OH NO they said riot!
I can come on here, at school. Mr. Green

I must admit, there aren't a lot of fans of The Clash in my school ... let alone in my class.
White Riot
White Riot
April 16th, 2006 at 08:57pm
Yeah,same with my school,they all either like rap or they think they are all cool because they listen to Pink Floyd,AC/DC,The Rolling Stones,and Led Zepplin,but I think the only reason they listen to those guys is because their moms bought them their band t-shirts at Kohls and Wal-Mart.
But,I like it better than I'm one of the very few who even know who The Clash are.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 06:58am
White Riot:
Yeah,same with my school,they all either like rap or they think they are all cool because they listen to Pink Floyd,AC/DC,The Rolling Stones,and Led Zepplin,but I think the only reason they listen to those guys is because their moms bought them their band t-shirts at Kohls and Wal-Mart.
But,I like it better than I'm one of the very few who even know who The Clash are.
Same. With a lot of bands. Mr. Green
whoa
whoa
April 17th, 2006 at 11:03am
Apparently the person who as the locker next to me likes them. I think that he just likes them to up his status.
White Riot
White Riot
April 17th, 2006 at 11:18am
What a bunch of hoes.
lmfao
whoa
whoa
May 13th, 2006 at 06:17pm
In the Tommy Gun music video, has he got a handcuff pin on his shirt? I can't really tell...
Register