Joe Strummer

AuthorMessage
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
May 12th, 2007 at 11:43pm
Daydream Believer:
I don't think I'll have anyone to go with either, except maybe my friend Crystal, she loves Joe, too. I will have to see about it.
(*sighs at America and having to wait*)
Cheese I know. They announced the UK and Australia dates and no US. It's so unfair.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 13th, 2007 at 06:45am
Color Me Impressed:
Daydream Believer:
I don't think I'll have anyone to go with either, except maybe my friend Crystal, she loves Joe, too. I will have to see about it.
Cheese I know. They announced the UK and Australia dates and no US. It's so unfair.
Hand America gets loads of good films first anyway...

Ah well.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 13th, 2007 at 08:06pm
ELLIE.:
Color Me Impressed:
Daydream Believer:
Hand America gets loads of good films first anyway...

Ah well.
Yeah, but nobody gives a shit about Joe over here. It sucks. Molly
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 14th, 2007 at 02:37pm
Ah lots of people have heard of him here, lots don't like him though "cause his music suxxx".
Lots of my teachers like him though.
Apparently my science teacher's met him, but I'll have to ask. He says Joe is his hero.
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
May 14th, 2007 at 05:07pm
I don't think any of my teachers care about The Clash, let alone music. The only one that talks about music is my history teacher, and basically all he ever elaborates on is when he went to a Beach Boys concert and the Beach Boys were all tripping on LSD. I don't know if it's a true story, that man has a tendency to lie to get a laugh.
whoa
whoa
May 14th, 2007 at 07:00pm
My mother went to a parent teacher conference, and my history teacher asked her what I liked. She simply responded "The Clash." He didn't know what they were, and then he went on to say he really liked REO Speedwagon. Alas, he is the one who lets me play all of the Clash songs that pertain to what we are studying.

My studyhall teacher is constantly looking at all the books that I read, because recently I've been on a real music bio kick. I got the Last Gang In Town one and it was really quite good. However. The author really did go straight to pretty much killing the myth. I was pretty content with the myth. Anyway. He saw it and didn't know about the Clash II. Oh well. He told me to read Cynthia Lennon's biography on John.

My friend Lydia will go with me to see TFIU. However, she has backed out of quite a lot of things. And it is possible that I will go alone. If it even plays where I live. I think that going alone is okay though, maybe I'll meet different Joe fans and makes some friends.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 09:27am
But the Beach Boys are all clean good fun!!! This is crucial. OMFG

Anyways, my friend tells me that in my new school to be (he goes there and hopefully I will get accepted too), is an ex-punk teacher (or whatever) and hopefully mentioning The Clash will get me an advantage. Shifty
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
May 18th, 2007 at 06:09pm
I have to say...I'm really loving The Future Is Unwritten soundtrack...I've been listening to it nonstop and it's quite amazing.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 18th, 2007 at 07:28pm
I can find it ANYWHERE. Is it on iTunes? I didn't see it there either.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
May 18th, 2007 at 08:56pm
I don't know if it's on iTunes. I ordered it from Borders and they called me when they got it in for me, but every record store I've been into since then has had it. If there's an FYE around you, try that. I've seen it there.

Correction: it is on iTunes, if that's how you roll.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2007 at 06:34am
I am buying it as soon as I find it Ah
whoa
whoa
May 21st, 2007 at 05:21pm
I ordered it off of Amazon. And I quite like it too. I think it's really cool how it was made with some of his radio voice-over things.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 21st, 2007 at 06:18pm
You can listen to it for free here. I'm planning on doing so later. tehe
White Riot
White Riot
May 21st, 2007 at 07:47pm
WTF Cheese

worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2007 at 05:10am
Daydream Believer:
WTF Cheese

LOL.

Its disgusting though.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:27pm
That's really quite... hmmph. Ya, wtf.

Even if Joe was in heaven (I don't want to start a debate about whether it exeists or not so Cheese ) I doubt he'd be wearing a long bedsheet robe thing.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2007 at 02:43pm
ELLIE.:

Even if Joe was in heaven (I don't want to start a debate about whether it exeists or not so Cheese ) I doubt he'd be wearing a long bedsheet robe thing.
And DMs lmfao
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 22nd, 2007 at 03:43pm
VAGPHOBIC.:
ELLIE.:

And DMs lmfao
They just don't go together. Cor. Fashion these days.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
May 22nd, 2007 at 09:17pm
That ad really bothers me. It was part of a series: they also did Sid Vicious, Joey Ramone, and Kurt Cobain. I mean I realize they must have gotten permission from someone to do those, but I don't like how they're exploiting all of those people when they're dead, when none of them were into being in commercials and being tools for the media. Or maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing. But anyway, there's my rant.
White Riot
White Riot
May 23rd, 2007 at 05:32pm
It's kind of creepy and a bit disrespectful, but it's quite amusing too.
Register