How Long Has Everyone Liked Green Day For?

AuthorMessage
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
November 13th, 2006 at 03:51pm
since i was 7. then i saw basketcase on telly. they scared me , but i always liked the song, and when i was 12 i found out about them and got hooked on their songs when i was 13. i'm 15 now. and i was born when they stared their career so i liked sesame street at the time Razz
greendaylivecrew
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendaylivecrew
November 13th, 2006 at 04:02pm
i was born listening to them..
they have the same age being a band as me being 16.
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
November 13th, 2006 at 05:32pm
about 2 years now.. Yes I know, shame on me. American Idiot might've been my first Green Day cd, but def not my last! I've got every one of their albums now plus a lot of rare tracks on my pc. Yeah.. I guess you could say I'm a fan Smile
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
November 13th, 2006 at 09:57pm
I liked a lot of their older stuff like good riddance. my mom dont like em but she likes that song because its kind of poppy (please dont kill me for saying that) and she really gets into pop crap so she wont listen to anything except holiday blvd wmuwse and good riddance. but i heard her playing good riddance one day and liked em. then i heard bobd and found out about the band around the time idiot came out but instead of getting idiot i got dookie first because my moms exbf liked them back then but hates their guts now so i actually liek dookie better anyway. btw i may have already posted here. im not sure but im too lazy to check. it sounds familiar though.
Chaotic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Chaotic
November 13th, 2006 at 10:00pm
Since Holiday existed.

Woo-freakin'-hoo.
Michake
Geek
Michake
November 13th, 2006 at 10:02pm
1 year and 13 days
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
November 13th, 2006 at 10:10pm
GreenDayWillNeverDie:
1 year and 13 days
you actually keep count? you must have OCGDD or something...
whatsernamexxx
Geek
whatsernamexxx
November 13th, 2006 at 10:23pm
er since wmuwse came out. sad eh? well im only thirteen. and i used to live in an non-english-speaking country so yeah Smile haha. so it has been around 1 year and about 2/3 months i think.
Rebel_Junkie
Geek
Rebel_Junkie
November 13th, 2006 at 10:38pm
For almost exactly 8 years... I'm 15 and I started listening to them when I was 7 because my sister was 14 and had just gotten into them so she bought Dookie and since She's my older sister I stole it from her becuase at the time i wanted to be just like her. So yeah... 8 years.
Sid and Nancy
Geek
Sid and Nancy

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 11:01pm
uhhh...uhhh...uhhh for about a year and a half. i no me is a sad person Wink
swoon-
Post Whore
swoon-

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 11:02pm
NEVERRR. notrly. I dunno actually.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
November 13th, 2006 at 11:05pm
RebelofSuburbia:
about 2 years now.. Yes I know, shame on me. American Idiot might've been my first Green Day cd, but def not my last! I've got every one of their albums now plus a lot of rare tracks on my pc. Yeah.. I guess you could say I'm a fan Smile

Heh. Same here. Fizz
pamplemousse
Idiot
pamplemousse
November 13th, 2006 at 11:19pm
katie's not grey:
RebelofSuburbia:

Heh. Same here. Fizz

yess'm.

warning is my favoriteee.
coffee whore
Geek
coffee whore

Mibba Blog
November 13th, 2006 at 11:38pm
I'd say....-counts- nine years? or so? sometime around there.....
*shoal_of_thneeds*
Geek
*shoal_of_thneeds*
November 14th, 2006 at 12:00am
dee.:
katie's not grey:
RebelofSuburbia:

Heh. Same here. Fizz

yess'm.

warning is my favoriteee.

yeah same with me! i love all of their old stuff now
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
November 14th, 2006 at 06:36am
Bout hmm gosh 9 years now? Surprised
catch_22
Geek
catch_22
November 14th, 2006 at 07:51pm
Ive liked them for about 5 years now.....
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 15th, 2006 at 07:41am
It was the summer before AI came out i think...cos it was my bro's seventeenth birthday and they were playing like Longview and all stuff like that and it was really good. And about a week before, they played Longview at my cousin's wedding and everyone got up and danced. That's when I really started getting into them, but I've sort of not minded them being on the radio or whatever since about 2000 which was when my brother first got into them.

Yeaaaaah.
What's in a name?
King For A Couple Of Days
What's in a name?

Mibba
November 17th, 2006 at 02:57pm
Two years I guess Confused I randomly found some of their older songs on the Internet the summer 2004.
Not long before AI came out. I remember waiting for that album. I got Dookie first though, but that’s a different story…
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 17th, 2006 at 03:44pm
About two years. I was sort of vaguely aware of them starting in seventh grade (early 2004) and liked the two or three songs I knew, but I didn't really get into them till the middle of eighth grade (late '04). And then I bought Dookie and the rest is history. Smile
Register