Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 05:54am
Wisedly? What's wisedly?
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 05:57am
It's a new word I just made up? Do you like it?
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 06:54am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
Oh, and what's the "other side?" I don't discriminate against people based on their religion. So I'm on the same side I've always been on. :/

ExtraodinaryGirl:
lmfao

And yet you kept saying 'you' and asked me how it felt to be on the "other side." And by directing things at ALL CHRISTIANS, that included me. Then by saying that "she tends to do that" about me, that was directing it to me. Not to mention all the times you replied directly to my posts directing it at me.

Yup, that's a way not to direct ANY of your posts at me. Confused

You know, since I have no life and have nothing else to do - I kept thinking about this...
Honey, you know, if you don't follow my advice about putting some ice on your ego, you just might have a more serious problem with it. I did not ask you how it feels to be on the other side. I wasn't even talking about all Christinas in general - just about those, who tend to descriminate against other religions (and trust me - there's a lot of those). I quoted your post because I was agreeing with something you said and wanted to connect my post to what's already been said by you. Of course, directing something at all Christians includes you, but doesn't mean only you...
I understand that catching on to words and picking out my spelling mistakes makes you look like such a smart person, but why do you take everything so personally? You take this whole thread as personal offence because it's about Chrisitianity and you're one of them Christians. Well, you know, you should relax and not take everything so close to heart or you'll end up sick and emotionally fucked up like me.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 08:23am
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

I take back what I said earlier about the post being the funniest thing I've ever seen. THAT just beat it.

I really don't care how smart I look. I really don't care if you think I'm pompus. I'm not the one going on about 'one more person who'll be happy when I die' because somebody I don't even know disagrees with me on an issue.
No duh it doesn't mean only me. When you are insulting and stereotyping all Christians, though, it DOES include me, which means I have the right to stand up for myself and others.
You were replying to my post and constantly saying 'you' talking about Christians- which includes me.
You also said 'all Christians' which means, all Christians.
I take it close to heart when somebody says that all Christians are hypocrites because you are not only insulting me, but also my friends, family, and some of the most important and influential people in my life. I'm not losing any sleep over the fact that you are making narrow-minded comments about my religion, I'm simply posting how I feel about your comments and moving on with my life, then posting how I feel about your latest comments. People who disagree with me don't affect me- especially if I don't even know them.
'You're one of them Christians.' is exactly what I'm talking about. You are stereotyping me because of my religios beliefs.
I also don't take offense to "this whole thread" as you claim I do. I take offense to comments such as:
'You're one of them Christians,' 'To believe in that religion you'd almost have to be retarded,' etc..., you know, narrow-minded and stereotypical and insulting comments. The comments that are just bashing people because they have a certian belief system.
If I took offense to this whole thread, I would never have posted in the first place.
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
December 31st, 2005 at 08:31am
You know, I was flipping through the pages of this thread, just reading what you all had to say. I found it all so funny how you're fighting with each other over which religion is better and why. See, you claim that you're not doing that, but you really are in a way. Confused
I know most of you aren't, but some of you are.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 09:15am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

I take back what I said earlier about the post being the funniest thing I've ever seen. THAT just beat it.

I really don't care how smart I look. I really don't care if you think I'm pompus. I'm not the one going on about 'one more person who'll be happy when I die' because somebody I don't even know disagrees with me on an issue.
No duh it doesn't mean only me. When you are insulting and stereotyping all Christians, though, it DOES include me, which means I have the right to stand up for myself and others.
You were replying to my post and constantly saying 'you' talking about Christians- which includes me.
You also said 'all Christians' which means, all Christians.
I take it close to heart when somebody says that all Christians are hypocrites because you are not only insulting me, but also my friends, family, and some of the most important and influential people in my life. I'm not losing any sleep over the fact that you are making narrow-minded comments about my religion, I'm simply posting how I feel about your comments and moving on with my life, then posting how I feel about your latest comments. People who disagree with me don't affect me- especially if I don't even know them.
'You're one of them Christians.' is exactly what I'm talking about. You are stereotyping me because of my religios beliefs.
I also don't take offense to "this whole thread" as you claim I do. I take offense to comments such as:
'You're one of them Christians,' 'To believe in that religion you'd almost have to be retarded,' etc..., you know, narrow-minded and stereotypical and insulting comments. The comments that are just bashing people because they have a certian belief system.
If I took offense to this whole thread, I would never have posted in the first place.

Well, hun, if you didn't care you wouldn't be making those incredibly long posts. (Seriously, you even beat me on the length, and I thought that's impossible).
I didn't ever say "To believe in that religion you'd almost have to be retarded" - I don't know who that belongs to. But anyway
I'm gonna take Poison's advice now and do the following:

I DON'T HATE CHRISTIANS AND I NEVER SAID I DID!!!

I took part in this thread simply because I have this natural need to defend those who are attacked. All I was trying to say is that one has a right to hate a religion, and I still stand on that. I have nothing against Chrisitians as long as they don't force anything on me. All I'm saying is that not having a religion or disagreeing with a religion is quite an okay thing to do. If you get offended by the fact that I disagree with your religion, and tell me that I have no right to disagree with your religious beliefs, then you're just as closed-minded as you're labling me. Because disagreeing with the Bible is a belief, and if you don't like it, then how are you different?
I don't hate Chrisitians, I basically don't even hate the religion. I don't care. I write in first person because it works better. And gives you someone to hate.
So, here's the deal

Pattern 1
A is Christian.
B doesn't hate A. B hates Christianity.
A says that B has no right to hate A for their beliefs.
B says they don't hate A, just their religion.
Everyone is happy...

Pattern 2.
A is Christian.
B doesn't hate A. B hates Christianity.
A hates B for hating Chritianity.
A is the dumbass.

Pattern 3
A is Christian.
B hates A because they're Christian.
A disagrees, but leaves B with their opinion.
B is the dumbass.

Pattern 4.
A is Christian.
B hates A because they're Christian.
A hates B for hating them on the basis of their religious beliefs.
A and B are the same.

I stand for pattern 1, but you seem to pull me into pattern 2...

If nothing else, I'm glad my emotional instability makes you laugh.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 09:25am
1. I never said I don't care. In fact, I said the opposite. I just am not going to obsess over it.
2. Never said you did say it. Did I ever say Faith said _______. Exactly.
3. Relax, sweetie. Take your own advice.
4. You said you think all Christians are hypocrites. You also said you hated Christianity which goes hand in hand, also is stereotyping.
5. Nobody has a right to hate anybody else unjustly. Nobody has the right to hate another human beings belief just because you don't agree with it.
6. I don't get offended by you disagreeing with my religion. I get offended by you making narrow-minded and stereotypical comments about my religion. I get offended by being insulted and having words put in my mouth. I get offended by being unjustly dicriminated and stereotyped.
7. DISAGREEING with something is a belief. Stereotyping all people who AGREE with what you disagree with is narrow-minded. Narrow-mindedness is not a belief.
8. You have clearly said you hate the religion. You have also insulted the religion.
9. I don't hate you. I don't even KNOW you. I just disagree with you.
10. I don't really care which "pattern" you "stand for," what I care about is being stereotyped and insulted.
11. I was laughing at the stupidity of the post. Not the fact that your saying your an emotional fuck up. I don't know you, you don't like me because of my beliefs, so I really don't care if you get depressed because someone online disagrees with you and stands up for something you don't agree with.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 09:28am
Oh, and your post wasn't even that long.
If mine was longer it's because I had more to say.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 09:31am
And just so you realise, you're putting words in my mouth again. I never said YOU were close-minded. I said your COMMENTS were narrow-minded and stereotypical.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 09:46am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
1. I never said I don't care. In fact, I said the opposite. I just am not going to obsess over it.
2. Never said you did say it. Did I ever say Faith said _______. Exactly.
3. Relax, sweetie. Take your own advice.
4. You said you think all Christians are hypocrites. You also said you hated Christianity which goes hand in hand, also is stereotyping.
5. Nobody has a right to hate anybody else unjustly. Nobody has the right to hate another human beings belief just because you don't agree with it.
6. I don't get offended by you disagreeing with my religion. I get offended by you making narrow-minded and stereotypical comments about my religion. I get offended by being insulted and having words put in my mouth. I get offended by being unjustly dicriminated and stereotyped.
7. DISAGREEING with something is a belief. Stereotyping all people who AGREE with what you disagree with is narrow-minded. Narrow-mindedness is not a belief.
8. You have clearly said you hate the religion. You have also insulted the religion.
9. I don't hate you. I don't even KNOW you. I just disagree with you.
10. I don't really care which "pattern" you "stand for," what I care about is being stereotyped and insulted.
11. I was laughing at the stupidity of the post. Not the fact that your saying your an emotional fuck up. I don't know you, you don't like me because of my beliefs, so I really don't care if you get depressed because someone online disagrees with you and stands up for something you don't agree with.

I know that no matter what I say you will never see that you're self-contradictory. You'll never see because you don't care, you don't care, you don't care...
You get offended that I hate your religion, but you don't give a shit that I get depressed about you insulting me.
You're saying "I never said YOU were close-minded. I said your COMMENTS were narrow-minded and stereotypical.". Then again you say by saying I disagree with Christianity I automatically offend all Christians...
Commets I make come from my mind, don't they?

You say no one has a right to hate someone else's beliefs because they don't agree with them...So, I have no right to hate the beliefs of those who kill animals for fur? I have no right to hate the beliefs of those who think a woman should die rather than have an abortion? I have no right to hate the beliefs of those who think homosexuality is a desease and gays should not have any right?
What rights are you leaving me? Can I hate soup? Or is that too offending to those who invented it?

I try to show you my point, but you gag me by saying you don't care what "pattern" I "stand for". You don't care about anyone else's opinion - all you care is what yout think - everyone else can shut up and die...

And even after I told you that I say "I" because it works better you refuse to realize you misinterprited most of what I said...If you don't care, why are you still here? Are you just getting a kick out of typing "closed-minded and stereotypical" and saying that everything I say is stupid?
If all you have to say is "I don't care", then why are you telling others to have a muture conversation? Keep not caring - that brings you a lot closer to proving my point...
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
December 31st, 2005 at 10:03am
Hmm.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 10:05am
eberneezer_egghead:
Hmm.

Good point.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 10:13am
If by saying I don't care you mean I'm not going to obsess over it and lose sleep, you're right, I don't.
If you get depressed that somebody you don't know disagrees with you, I don't even know WHAT to recommend for you. I also have not insulted you, I have said that what you are saying is insulting to me.
I never said you couldn't DISAGREE with Christianity. In fact, countless times I have said have whatever beliefs you want. Countless times I have said DISAGREEING is not offensive or wrong. Calling all Christians hypocrites and automatically judging people and hating a religion is beyond simply disagreeing.
Yes, comments you make come from your mind. I do not know you, therefore, I am not going to say YOU are narrow-minded or hypocritical. If you think me saying some of the things you have said are stereotypical make YOU stereotypical, then that's your issue. You let yourself be defined by people you don't know and don't know you too much.
Murder and death aren't beliefs. Religion is. You are judging Christians by stereotyping us and saying we all have a problem with gays. Murdering animals isn't a belief. Believing in Christ is.
I care what other mature people have to say. I really don't care that you stand for a pattern. When did I say shut up and die? You're the one who keeps bringing up you dying.
I never said I didn't care, I said I won't lose sleep over it. I said I won't obsess over it. I said I won't get depressed over someone who I don't know disagreeing with me.
I never said anything you said was stupid. You are continuingly putting words in my mouth. I said your comments have been narrow-minded and stereotypical. By saying all Christians hate gays, that is narrow-minded and stereotypical. Nowhere in there did I say YOU were, nor did I say that was stupid.
I am not saying simply 'I don't care.' I am saying I don't care ENOUGH to obsess over it, to get depressed, to lose sleep over an online arguement. I am telling people who are calling all Christians retards and saying nothing but 'that's bullshit' to have a mature conversation.
So, for the last time I will ask you to stop putting words in my mouth. If you continue to make things up to make your own arguement stronger, it's pointless to try and argue with you.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 10:15am
Oh, and stop acting like because I have different beliefs than you do and I stand up for them you have depression. I have depression, too, it's something you're born with, not something someone saying you are making narrow-minded comments gives you.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 10:31am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
I never said I didn't care, I said I won't lose sleep over it. I said I won't obsess over it. I said I won't get depressed over someone who I don't know disagreeing with me.

ExtraodinaryGirl:

I don't really care which "pattern" you "stand for," what I care about is being stereotyped and insulted.

-----------------------------
ExtraodinaryGirl:

I never said anything you said was stupid. You are continuingly putting words in my mouth. .

ExtraodinaryGirl:
I was laughing at the stupidity of the post

-----------------------
ExtraodinaryGirl:

Oh, and stop acting like because I have different beliefs than you do and I stand up for them you have depression. I have depression, too, it's something you're born with, not something someone saying you are making narrow-minded comments gives you.

ExtraodinaryGirl:

I really don't care if you get depressed because someone online disagrees with you and stands up for something you don't agree with.

------------------

No comments.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 10:34am
Again, not saying I don't care about the topic at hand which is what you are claiming I am saying. I just don't care about certian THINGS.

There's a difference between a person being stupid, and a person making a stupid post.

If you "get depressed because people online don't like you," go read up on depression. It's something your born with, sweetie.

I said I don't care about which "pattern you stand for." If I didn't care about the topic like you are claiming, I wouldn't waste my time posting.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 10:49am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
Again, not saying I don't care about the topic at hand which is what you are claiming I am saying. I just don't care about certian THINGS.

There's a difference between a person being stupid, and a person making a stupid post.

If you "get depressed because people online don't like you," go read up on depression. It's something your born with, sweetie.

I said I don't care about which "pattern you stand for." If I didn't care about the topic like you are claiming, I wouldn't waste my time posting.

Oh my fucking God! (I hope that doesn't offend you)

What I'm saying is that YOU are the one who said I get depressed over something you say. I'm the one always teaching people on what depression is, thank you very much, sweetie...
You said
I never said anything you said was stupid.

To which I showed your own words
I was laughing at the stupidity of the post

You are trying to prove me wrong even after I showed you our own posts, it's so fucking pathetic.

My patterns were my opinion on the discussion going on in this thread. If you claim to not care about my opinion, then why do you take part in the discussion? I'm sorry, babe, I won't leave and not be a part of this discussion anymore just because you want me to. If you don't give a shit about my opinion just because it doesn't match yours, or because you think I'm closed minded, aren't you closed-minded as well?
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 10:58am
If you're teaching people what depression is, you should know people can't make other people depressed. So stop acting like it's my fault you have depression.

Alright, I read that wrong. I also meant to say 'I never said you were stupid.' So I apologize for mistyping something.

I never said I didn't care about your OPINIONS. You are taking everything I say the wrong way. You are putting words in my mouth.

I never said I didn't care what you had to say BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME.

Your opinion doesn't have to match mine. Never said it did. I said that you should RESPECT THE FACT THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE OTHER OPINIONS. Not judge people based on a stereotype. Which is what you have done with Christians.

I'm not even going to bother with this anymore. You won't stop putting words in my mouth. So me trying to argue with someone that is making things up is pointless.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 31st, 2005 at 11:12am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
If you're teaching people what depression is, you should know people can't make other people depressed. So stop acting like it's my fault you have depression.

Alright, I read that wrong. I also meant to say 'I never said you were stupid.' So I apologize for mistyping something.

I never said I didn't care about your OPINIONS. You are taking everything I say the wrong way. You are putting words in my mouth.

I never said I didn't care what you had to say BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME.

Your opinion doesn't have to match mine. Never said it did. I said that you should RESPECT THE FACT THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE OTHER OPINIONS. Not judge people based on a stereotype. Which is what you have done with Christians.

I'm not even going to bother with this anymore. You won't stop putting words in my mouth. So me trying to argue with someone that is making things up is pointless.

Well, haven't you been putting words in my mouth? That's pretty much all you do
I NEVER SAID YOU GAVE ME DEPRESSION. THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID!!!

I was giving you my opinion and since saying it in first person only made you give me your "closed-minded and stereotypical" shit, I've put it in patters. To that you said "I don't care what pattern you stand for".

All I'm trying to prove here is that one should accept the existance of other opinion. Your opinion is that no one has a right to hate Christianity. My opinion is that people have a right to hate Christianity. But you don't want to accept the existance of this opinion. Your self-contradictory again. If you're saying people should respect other people's opinion, why don't you respect mine???
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
December 31st, 2005 at 11:28am
Faith:
I NEVER SAID YOU GAVE ME DEPRESSION.

Faith:
you don't give a shit that I get depressed about you insulting me.

ExtraodinaryGirl:
Register