Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
March 7th, 2006 at 03:03pm
Incubus:
John Simm Is Love:
I don't really want to talk/think about death right now.

We're not talking about death. We're talking about people raping the dead.
That should be in someones sig Shocked lmfao
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
March 7th, 2006 at 03:28pm
Ehh..nasty sorry, but that's gross
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 7th, 2006 at 05:08pm
TheFaggot:
Incubus:
John Simm Is Love:

That should be in someones sig Shocked lmfao

Yeah, I want it in mine lmfao
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
March 7th, 2006 at 05:30pm
NeoSteph:
September_has_Ended:
Necrophilia- The undying urge to crack open a cold one.

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

i'm in a internet cafe and i nearly fell off my chair from laughing.

Very Happy No problem.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
March 8th, 2006 at 09:23am
Incubus:
John Simm Is Love:

Which has to do with death.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
March 8th, 2006 at 10:16am
There was a Law and Order: SVU episode about this... I almost threw up with how descriptive the actor was.

Disgusting.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 8th, 2006 at 11:15am
Riot On Broadway:
Disgusting.

Research something before you pass such a harsh and absolute judgement on it.

I don't agree with raping corpses any more than the next person does, but people have their reasons.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 8th, 2006 at 12:27pm
Bloodraine:
Riot On Broadway:
Disgusting.

Maybe they do have their reasons, but other people are still allowed the opinion that it's disgusting.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 8th, 2006 at 01:32pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Riot On Broadway:
Disgusting.

Maybe they do have their reasons, but other people are still allowed the opinion that it's disgusting.

An opinion which I believe has only been formed from one point of view and not from the side of the Necrophiliac themself. It's like saying homosexuals are disgusting. I disagree with that; because from the point of the homosexual, what they are doing is right and sensible.

paradoxical:
Necrophilia is just another sexual compulsion, like homosexuality, which so many of you claim to support.

That point was raised a while ago, I found it a very interesting comparison.
Kitti
Kitti
March 8th, 2006 at 03:35pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Riot On Broadway:
Disgusting.

An opinion which I believe has only been formed from one point of view and not from the side of the Necrophiliac themself. It's like saying homosexuals are disgusting. I disagree with that; because from the point of the homosexual, what they are doing is right and sensible.

paradoxical:
Necrophilia is just another sexual compulsion, like homosexuality, which so many of you claim to support.

Damn right.
Which raises another question. Do we all support gay marriage because Green Day does, or do we have our own moral standpoints on the issue? If Necrophilia had the "Green Day Seal of Approval" would the entire board support (or at least try to understand) it?
I'm not saying I think that it's right. I'm saying that I don't have the right to determine whether it is good or bad or what because I've never been in the position of the Necrophiliac or the dead the choose to sleep with.
One thing we often fail to realize is that we aren't necessarily discussing this to pass judgement on it (none of us are qualified for that), but rather to seek understanding of it. Closing your mind to something just because it sounds gross defeats the purpose of discussion.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 8th, 2006 at 03:50pm
paradoxical:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Riot On Broadway:
Disgusting.

paradoxical:

Damn right.
Which raises another question. Do we all support gay marriage because Green Day does, or do we have our own moral standpoints on the issue? If Necrophilia had the "Green Day Seal of Approval" would the entire board support (or at least try to understand) it?
I'm not saying I think that it's right. I'm saying that I don't have the right to determine whether it is good or bad or what because I've never been in the position of the Necrophiliac or the dead the choose to sleep with.
One thing we often fail to realize is that we aren't necessarily discussing this to pass judgement on it (none of us are qualified for that), but rather to seek understanding of it. Closing your mind to something just because it sounds gross defeats the purpose of discussion.

Two people who love each other and want to be together is one thing, but someone tampering with people's remains is totally different.

But I'm interested to know if Necrophiliacs have premission, either from the dead person they're fiddling with (before they died obviously) or from the diseased family, or do they just do it randomly?
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
March 8th, 2006 at 04:10pm
paradoxical:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Riot On Broadway:
Disgusting.

paradoxical:

Damn right.
I couldn't give three shits if Green Day were wearing Nazi armbands, personally. Normally, I would find necrophilia interesting but at the moment it makes me upset to think of people messing with corpses.
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
March 9th, 2006 at 11:09am
that is really sick
(read: makes me sick *goes to grab a bucket just in case)

you know what ppl should do, is give a consent before theyre dead, you know, like put it in a will or something "And I would like to donate my body to a necrophilia club"

now that really does make me sick *pukes in bucket
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
March 9th, 2006 at 11:16am
I really cannot say a lot about the subject, cause I'm no necrophile...if they like it, they do

you can't really argue about taste...so

Well, the thing that I think really is the worse, is that the corps can't really give conscent or anything...but then again....

If someone would like to hump a tree, the tree can't give permission either...
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 9th, 2006 at 02:30pm
*_dragonfly_*:
I really cannot say a lot about the subject, cause I'm no necrophile...if they like it, they do

you can't really argue about taste...so

Well, the thing that I think really is the worse, is that the corps can't really give conscent or anything...but then again....

If someone would like to hump a tree, the tree can't give permission either...

A tree is a tree. Now some people might say a trees have feelings but until I see one get up and start talking I'm not going to accept that "humping" a tree is the same as "humping" a person who once had feelings, and also has family members that would probably be extermly disturbed and upset to find out that the remains of someone they loved has been defiled for someones own personal pleasure.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2006 at 02:59pm
It's disgusting. Simple.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2006 at 03:01pm
Handguns For Hearts:
It's disgusting. Simple.

Have you considered the point of view of the Necrophiliac?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2006 at 03:08pm
Bloodraine:
Handguns For Hearts:
It's disgusting. Simple.

Its still sick, but they cant help it, and you do have to take that into consideration, its not like they just randomly decided "Whoa, a dead, rotting corpse, I want to sleep with it" Its a phscological thing, out of their control.

I just watched the hills have eyes, a Necrophiliac's dream come true. there was one scene where the character got trapped in a giant "box"(more like a cage) surrounded by bloody, dead bodies. That whole movie was full of dead people, it was twisted. Shocked
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2006 at 03:08pm
Bloodraine:
Handguns For Hearts:
It's disgusting. Simple.

I have, but to me it's just...a little disturbing. I can see how some people might find corpses attractive it due to religion, morals, etc. But, looking outside of the box, I still don't understand why. Could it be...artistic to them? Does that make sense?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 11th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Handguns For Hearts:
Bloodraine:
Handguns For Hearts:
It's disgusting. Simple.

I have, but to me it's just...a little disturbing. I can see how some people might find corpses attractive it due to religion, morals, etc. But, looking outside of the box, I still don't understand why. Could it be...artistic to them? Does that make sense?

Well...I think some do it because they are unwilling to except someone they loved is dead, they don't want to let go.
People just walking into a random crypt and doing it I really don't understand, maybe they see it as connecting with the afterlife! You know some people mess about with luigu board...others mess about with corpes
Register