Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 10th, 2006 at 01:39pm
Bloodraine:
Incubus:
I never said rapping living people was acceptable, any sort of rape is wrong.
I don't think sex is a compulsion, it may seem like one but it can be controlled.
Now you may think that people are born to be a certain way, that you have to be born gay/ bi or a Necrophilia, but I don't believe that people are born like that, to a certain degree maybe but there is a still a choice. If it were something that couldn't be resisted like the way you can't stop your heart from beating then I could understand, but its not. And I firmly believe that the dead should be left to rest in peace

Sex is a compulsion. Just ask any hetero/bi/homosexual. In fact, ask any animal that walks the planet. Reproduction is a compulsion- otherwise every species on the planet would be extinct.

Meg....you DO spend a LOT of time here!!!!!!!

......trying to control those COMPULSIONS??????? HMMMM??????

OK, serious note.......this is my serious face....

.....you are RIGHT.....SEX IS A COMPULSION......AN URGE.....

and one that can be VERY DIFFICULT TO KEEP DOWN..........

.......................take it from someone who knows.....

Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 10th, 2006 at 02:28pm
Bloodraine:

Well it wasn't so long ago we publically tortured homosexuals. Who would blame necrophiliacs for thinking the same of them?.

100 years ago, if you admitted to being gay people would probably go "Ewww", clap you in irons and cart you away...

You know, if you wanted to have your body publically dissected, i'd say go for it. If you wanted to blow yourself up in the name of God, i'd say go for it. If you want to give your body to a necrophiliac to use at their own disposition, I'd say go for it. And I wouldn't pin a drop of blame on the necrophiliac.

I'm sure a few years ago everyone was debating about how gross and unnatural gays were, and now we're doing it about necrophiliacs. Perhaps in another hundred years people will gain just a bit more tolerance for people who, lets face it, can't control their actions.

This isn't a hundred years ago though, you can't just "clap irons" on people. If these people really believe what you're doing is fine they should get a back bone and stand up for themselves, thats what the gays and bis did and look at them, people are starting to see being straight as "uncool" so why aren't they doing the same?
Maybe because they know what they're doing is wrong and disrespectful.

As for people giving your body to necrophiliacs, who actually does that? In all honesty, its not at all like donating organs where you can carry an organ doner card, unless you're suggesting people start carrying "Weirdos may fuck me when I'm dead!" cards...

Maybe in a hundred years people will see Necrophili as normal....kind of makes me glad I'll be dead by then 'cause the world is well and truely fucked by then.....and I think I'll be getting cremated....
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 02:36pm
It isn't about 'getting a backbone' mate. Maybe they're scared because people like you will only confirm their first thoughts...they will not be tolerated by people like you. So you'd have the courage to stand up in public and admit to doing something against normality?. I don't think so.

I think it's sad the way these people are treated. Do you know why?.

So being gay is fine. Being a necrophiliac is not. Blatantly glaring hypocrisy. Why?. So you find intercourse with the dead wrong. Well I'm sure there's a damn sight more things a necrophiliac can find wrong with you.

To be honest, i'm sick and fucking tired of the lack of tolerance in the world. This is weird, that is wrong, the other is sick and twisted. Is it now?. Not by any means. It isn't for us to judge how others feel, how others are compelled to act, how other behave to satisfy themselves. You live your life, let them live theirs, and then we're all happy.

Why we can't just let people be and give people the freedom to deviate from the norm is beyond me.

Edit: I'd also like you to take Syd's point into consideration as she makes a pretty good argument...
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 10th, 2006 at 02:44pm
Then again Meg.....MY urges don't involve morgues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....but....see where you're coming from....

HOWEVER....

.....call me old fashioned......but the very thought

makes me need a VERY stiff drink........

....oh shit that sounded DIRTY didn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 02:48pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

HOWEVER....

Well I've always taken my liberal views to the extremes...I can understand why people don't accept necrophiliacs but I say don't let yourself be tied down to what society takes as 'normal' or be put off by any of that.

We can't really judge them truly, because we're in no position to judge any human being on whether they are right or wrong, eh?
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 10th, 2006 at 02:53pm
Bloodraine:

HOWEVER....

Well I've always taken my liberal views to the extremes...I can understand why people don't accept necrophiliacs but I say don't let yourself be tied down to what society takes as 'normal' or be put off by any of that.

We can't really judge them truly, because we're in no position to judge any human being on whether they are right or wrong, eh?

Indeed NOT....

BUT....if we all stand idly by....as things

WE personally think are WRONG continue.......what a mess.....

....who are we to judge Hitler....Saddam Hussein....murderers, paedophiles.....etc etc etc

SOMEONE needs to pass judgement, within reason

....or we're ALL fucked<<<no pun intended!

H-F-P-R

Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 03:00pm
Indeed NOT....

....who are we to judge Hitler....Saddam Hussein....murderers, paedophiles.....etc etc etc

H-F-P-R

It's all relative though. Put it on a wide scale...What is shagging a corpse compared to six million dead jews or thousands of Shiite muslims?. Also, I think you should be able to excuse necrohiliacs to some degree...what they are doing isn't actually hurting the body, per se. I know it sounds awful, but it really is nothing compared to something like raping a child.

Personally what I think is more research should be done as to what goes on in the minds of necrophiliacs. Then it might be easier to judge or criticize (or indeed pity) them, because as of now there is very little coming from their point of view.
Cupid Stunt
Geek
Cupid Stunt
April 10th, 2006 at 03:05pm
I think all forms of rape are wrong. Be it animal or human, alive or dead. I wouldn't want someone fucking my dead body. I hold a deep respect for the dead because who knows? they might be waiting in the after-life to kill your ass.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 10th, 2006 at 03:06pm
Bloodraine:
Indeed NOT....

H-F-P-R

It's all relative though. Put it on a wide scale...What is shagging a corpse compared to six million dead jews or thousands of Shiite muslims?. Also, I think you should be able to excuse necrohiliacs to some degree...what they are doing isn't actually hurting the body, per se. I know it sounds awful, but it really is nothing compared to something like raping a child.

Personally what I think is more research should be done as to what goes on in the minds of necrophiliacs. Then it might be easier to judge or criticize (or indeed pity) them, because as of now there is very little coming from their point of view.

You make a GOOD argument.....

....but you know me....100% straight, red-blooded female!!!!

and...open-minded though I am......

....here I draw the line....not sure if it's 'wrong'........just makes me SICK at the thought...

and as for CHILD abuse.....

....should be duct taped naked to the underside of a pickup going cross country......

..........you know how I feel about those sick fucks....do NOT get me started...

S.

Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 10th, 2006 at 03:07pm
Bloodraine:
It isn't about 'getting a backbone' mate. Maybe they're scared because people like you will only confirm their first thoughts...they will not be tolerated by people like you. So you'd have the courage to stand up in public and admit to doing something against normality?. I don't think so.

I think it's sad the way these people are treated. Do you know why?.

So being gay is fine. Being a necrophiliac is not. Blatantly glaring hypocrisy. Why?. So you find intercourse with the dead wrong. Well I'm sure there's a damn sight more things a necrophiliac can find wrong with you.

To be honest, i'm sick and fucking tired of the lack of tolerance in the world. This is weird, that is wrong, the other is sick and twisted. Is it now?. Not by any means. It isn't for us to judge how others feel, how others are compelled to act, how other behave to satisfy themselves. You live your life, let them live theirs, and then we're all happy.

Why we can't just let people be and give people the freedom to deviate from the norm is beyond me.

Edit: I'd also like you to take Syd's point into consideration as she makes a pretty good argument...

If they're scared of me they really do need a back bone.
This isn't about normality, its about common decency, its about placing the remains of someone you know and loved without some sicko defiling them.

What about the families of the dead people? Do you really think they'll be happy?

Once again this isn't about normally there are other things to be taken into account.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 03:11pm
....here I draw the line....not sure if it's 'wrong'........just makes me SICK at the thought...

Well, that's all I ask.

Basically, I don't want for people to accept necrophiliacs. It just isn't going to happen, is it?. You can think their acts are disgusting, think what they do is gross, but just don't condemn them for being 'wrong'. We don't, and most of us never will, know what goes on inside their minds, so just leave it at that.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 03:15pm
Incubus:
This isn't about normality, its about common decency, its about placing the remains of someone you know and loved without some sicko defiling them.

What about the families of the dead people? Do you really think they'll be happy?

Once again this isn't about normally there are other things to be taken into account.

Might I ask, why is having intercourse with someones remains so ungodly wrong?.

I mean, I might not be a materialistic person to the extreme, but a body is a body to me, and that is all. Memories matter to me, not a lump of dead flesh. I respect the dead, but what is the use of respecting a heap of bones and tissue?. Don't pull the relatives trigger on me, because I doubt any necrophiliac likes to let the family know. I'm willing to bet they don't brag about it.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 10th, 2006 at 03:15pm
Bloodraine:

Well, that's all I ask.

Basically, I don't want for people to accept necrophiliacs. It just isn't going to happen, is it?. You can think their acts are disgusting, think what they do is gross, but just don't condemn them for being 'wrong'. We don't, and most of us never will, know what goes on inside their minds, so just leave it at that.

Wrong means different things to different people, to you lot it obviously is a big thing for something to be stated as wrong, to me its not really, just another word for me to use. I wasn't condeming anyone, at least not in the way you think I am
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
April 10th, 2006 at 03:19pm
Shocked Whats the attraction to something that has no feeling anymore?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Goodbye Forever:

I don't know, why are you attracted to living people? Laughing
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
April 10th, 2006 at 03:23pm
Bloodraine:
Goodbye Forever:

Because I can have a coversation with them.
What are you gonna talk about to the dead dude?
"Do you feel more alive today?" Shocked
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 10th, 2006 at 03:25pm
Bloodraine:
Goodbye Forever:

I dunno.....something about

the feeling of warm hands.......and hot, sweaty skin against my body......

......much better than, say.......slapping a cold bag of meat

H-F-P-R

Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 03:27pm

I dunno.....something about

the feeling of warm hands.......and hot, sweaty skin against my body......

......much better than, say.......slapping a cold bag of meat

H-F-P-R

Goodbye Forever:
Because I can have a coversation with them.
What are you gonna talk about to the dead dude?
"Do you feel more alive today?" Shocked

lmfao

You've both got me there..
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 10th, 2006 at 03:28pm
Bloodraine:
Incubus:

Might I ask, why is having intercourse with someones remains so ungodly wrong?.

I mean, I might not be a materialistic person to the extreme, but a body is a body to me, and that is all. Memories matter to me, not a lump of dead flesh. I respect the dead, but what is the use of respecting a heap of bones and tissue?. Don't pull the relatives trigger on me, because I doubt any necrohiliac likes to let the family know. I'm willing to bet they don't brag about it.

Sex with a living person is fine but with the dead it is an completely different thing.

I'm not sure how to put this so you'll understand what I'm on about but here goes;
Take a ring [or a mind!] now rings usually come in boxs [bodys!]. Now that ring means everything to you but one day you lose it and all you have left is the box, so waht you do is you put the box somewhere you think is safe because its all you have left. Sure you have the memories of wearing the ring but all the same you want to keep the box.

Now I realize that is a stupid comparason but like I said, I'm not really sure how to describe what I'm on about....
Anyone else get weird mental pictures of someone fucking a ring box in a cemetary?
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
April 10th, 2006 at 03:54pm
*shudders* I don't see how anyone could do that.. the body would be falling apart.. and go all horrible when you hold it..

Drilling a hole into a block of wood and fucking it sounds more enjoyable than a corpse..

But if people really enjoy it... go ahead.
Register