Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 11th, 2006 at 05:41am
I don't think that its wrong after I see the way that Bloodraine put it, but I don't like it. And I don't see why I would keep a ring box even when I lost the ring. Its the ring that I care about, not the box.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 11th, 2006 at 06:23am
Coff:
I don't think that its wrong after I see the way that Bloodraine put it, but I don't like it. And I don't see why I would keep a ring box even when I lost the ring. Its the ring that I care about, not the box.

I know it was an awful comparason, but it was the best I could come up with, there's nothing really else like people and animals, other things have a body (in a way) but they don't have a mind. When someone dies their mind goes but they're body is still there, in thousands of years to come, when all the people who knew us are also dead, your body is the only thing still here that proves we existed, well apart from a few bits of paper and a file on a computer. A body is important, and for people to just fuck around with it for their own pleasure is just so disrespectful to me.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 11th, 2006 at 06:25am
*Blue Star* - Scattered:
*shudders* I don't see how anyone could do that.. the body would be falling apart.. and go all horrible when you hold it..

Drilling a hole into a block of wood and fucking it sounds more enjoyable than a corpse..

But if people really enjoy it... go ahead.

Laughing what about a blow up doll...or a blow up skeleton if that's the part that gets their gears going
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
April 11th, 2006 at 08:08am
well, if you do that, you can be sure your partner isnt facing it, or doing anything at all for that matter... sick jk.

I think it is disturbing and wrong.
It is wierd in so many levells:
1: No consent
2:Its just wrong
3:its fround apon in most states
4: why would you want to shag a dead person, it would smell bad and wouldnt be 'Pleasurable'

I hate people that fuck dead people
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 11:06am
moz:
well, if you do that, you can be sure your partner isnt facing it, or doing anything at all for that matter... sick jk.

4: why would you want to shag a dead person, it would smell bad and wouldnt be 'Pleasurable'

I 'hate' idiots who 'hate' people without knowing them, how about you? Rolling Eyes

Why would you want to shag a living person, eh?.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 11th, 2006 at 12:05pm
moz:

Even though I'm technically against Necrophilia I have to say, "Its just wrong" doesn't count as reason for something being wrong.
Just because something is frowned on also doesn't make it wrong, why don't you mention why its frowned on? That would be a better argument.
You don't know everyone that fucks dead people, how can you hate a whole group of people without even knowing them? That prejudice. I don't like what necrophiliacs do, but that doesn't mean I hate them I'm sure some of them are very nice people and that some of them are probably complete wankers, because when it comes down to it they're just regular people who fuck dead people...well...you know what I mean...
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
April 13th, 2006 at 06:03pm
Bloodraine:
Incubus:
If they're scared of me they really do need a back bone.
This isn't about normality, its about common decency, its about placing the remains of someone you know and loved without some sicko defiling them.

What about the families of the dead people? Do you really think they'll be happy?

Once again this isn't about normally there are other things to be taken into account.

Might I ask, why is having intercourse with someones remains so ungodly wrong?.

I mean, I might not be a materialistic person to the extreme, but a body is a body to me, and that is all. Memories matter to me, not a lump of dead flesh. I respect the dead, but what is the use of respecting a heap of bones and tissue?. Don't pull the relatives trigger on me, because I doubt any necrophiliac likes to let the family know. I'm willing to bet they don't brag about it.
It's a horrible thought though. I agree with Incubus. Especially if your loved one was a child, that would make it even more tragic.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 06:09pm
Do you guys think this is more of a fantsy? how many people actually sleep with dead people? Its more like an obsession. When someone is burried 10 feet below you or creamated, its hard to have sex with them. Maybe in a morge or something, but still, they dont let just anyone walk around the dead. I think Necrophilia is just like any other fetish (extremely odd and unappealing in my opinion, but whatever floats their boats). Most people dont have dead bodies at their disposal. Unless they create the dead bodies, but that would be a whole different issue.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
April 13th, 2006 at 08:27pm
$PERB$:
dust bunny:
that is sooooo gross. i just found out what it means. but i like dead things.
does that make me an necrophilia? or how every the heck ya spell it.

only if y'all make love to the dead things you like Confused
please say you don't?

eww, no NEVER
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 14th, 2006 at 07:03am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Do you guys think this is more of a fantsy? how many people actually sleep with dead people? Its more like an obsession. When someone is burried 10 feet below you or creamated, its hard to have sex with them. Maybe in a morge or something, but still, they dont let just anyone walk around the dead. I think Necrophilia is just like any other fetish (extremely odd and unappealing in my opinion, but whatever floats their boats). Most people dont have dead bodies at their disposal. Unless they create the dead bodies, but that would be a whole different issue.

That's an interesting point...Maybe its a bit like killing your teacher to them, you've thought about it, and alot of the time you really want to do it but there's just never gun lying around when you want it...
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 14th, 2006 at 08:07am
Incubus:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

That's an interesting point...Maybe its a bit like killing your teacher to them, you've thought about it, and alot of the time you really want to do it but there's just never gun lying around when you want it...

mores to the point would anyone actually admit to having sex with dead people?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 01:03pm
Magne:
Incubus:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

mores to the point would anyone actually admit to having sex with dead people?

exactly, no, not in their right minds. Everyone has something they want, totally out their and unlogical, some peoples just happens to be sex with dead people. We may find it nasty and sick, but they may be saying the same thing about sex with living people.
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
April 14th, 2006 at 01:23pm
I just looked it up and found it pretty disturbing but I don't know enough about it to give a proper opinion cause for some other people it can be a lifestyle choic
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
April 14th, 2006 at 01:23pm
Many people with this problem also do have sex with the living. They
ask their partner to make them self cold and stay still during sex(act dead). Some of them don't but many do and even when trying to be normal aren't at all. Confused
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 01:31pm
Is it fair to call it a problem? Its just an... odd fetish. Some people like feet, some like hair, some like eyes, some like dead people.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
April 14th, 2006 at 01:47pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Is it fair to call it a problem? Its just an... odd fetish. Some people like feet, some like hair, some like eyes, some like dead people.
yeah true
But it can turn into a problem i guess if you really think about it.
How must the family of the dead body feel about someone having a sex
with the body.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 01:53pm
!nsomn!ac punk:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
yeah true
with the body.

but where are they going to find a dead body? Its just a want. I want to own the moon, which could cause problems, but as long as I just want it, no harm done. I agree, if they slept with a dead person, its an issue, but until then, its just a desire. Everyone has them, others aren't considered problems, so I dont think its fair to call this a problem.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
April 14th, 2006 at 01:58pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
!nsomn!ac punk:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
yeah true
with the body.

but where are they going to find a dead body? Its just a want. I want to own the moon, which could cause problems, but as long as I just want it, no harm done. I agree, if they slept with a dead person, its an issue, but until then, its just a desire. Everyone has them, others aren't considered problems, so I dont think its fair to call this a problem.
Yes I understand that many people like the idea but many of them take it to more than just an idea. I have nothing wrong with them wanting it's the doing i have a problem with.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 02:06pm
!nsomn!ac punk:
Yes I understand that many people like the idea but many of them take it to more than just an idea. I have nothing wrong with them wanting it's the doing i have a problem with.

Yes, the doing, I find extremely ill and wrong. I still don't think it happens that often though. Like I said before, the majority of people don't have dead bodies at their disposal.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
April 14th, 2006 at 02:23pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
!nsomn!ac punk:

Yes, the doing, I find extremely ill and wrong. I still don't think it happens that often though. Like I said before, the majority of people don't have dead bodies at their disposal.
Yeah but many of them will find a way to have them at hand. They will find jobs that involve dealing with the dead. but looking on the bright side many of them aren't that lucky.
Register