Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
March 22nd, 2006 at 10:19pm
Jerry Only. <3:
paradoxical:
Bloodraine:
paradoxical:
At least we aren't all saying "eeew" and nothing else like before.

Magne:
Jerry Only. <3:
I'm game. Bring on the corpses!!!1

EWWWWW!!!!!!! Sick

I think you spoke too soon...

And people wonder why actors are so superstitious...Rolling Eyes
Did I say something wrong?

I was only trying to be funny. Confused

Oh I was amused. It was the ironic "eww" that came afterward. I did speak too soon.
hm___kinky
King For A Couple Of Days
hm___kinky
March 22nd, 2006 at 10:40pm
Invalid.:
It's rape.
People who do it should be treated like rapists, in my opinion.

Maybe i'm too harsh, but that's what I think...

i understand where you are coming from but i wouldnt consider it rape personally (i would consider it abuse of corpse but anywho) because the dead body cant consent or even say anything and rape in nonconcential sex (that always seems to end up fucking people up) and...fuck Laughing im having a brain fart and cant remember what else i wanted to put i hate that.....
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
March 22nd, 2006 at 11:41pm
paradoxical:
Jerry Only. <3:
paradoxical:
Bloodraine:
paradoxical:
At least we aren't all saying "eeew" and nothing else like before.

Magne:
Jerry Only. <3:
I'm game. Bring on the corpses!!!1

EWWWWW!!!!!!! Sick

I think you spoke too soon...

And people wonder why actors are so superstitious...Rolling Eyes
Did I say something wrong?

I was only trying to be funny. Confused

Oh I was amused. It was the ironic "eww" that came afterward. I did speak too soon.
Oh. I didn't think you did. Not to worry. xD
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
March 23rd, 2006 at 08:03am
Bloodraine:
Invalid.:
It's rape.

Rape is only rape if the act is done without consent.

Would you be saying the same if the body consented whist it was still alive?.

Also, we need to shake off the idea that necrophiliacs just go and have intercourse with a random corpse, anytime, anywhere. What if you loved the person?.

I know they may have loved the person. But that doesn't really make a difference.

And I supose if they gave consent it is different.

But if they didn't give concent, then it should be classed as rape.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2006 at 11:11am
Invalid.:
Bloodraine:
Invalid.:
It's rape.

Rape is only rape if the act is done without consent.

Would you be saying the same if the body consented whist it was still alive?.

Also, we need to shake off the idea that necrophiliacs just go and have intercourse with a random corpse, anytime, anywhere. What if you loved the person?.

I know they may have loved the person. But that doesn't really make a difference.

And I supose if they gave consent it is different.

But if they didn't give concent, then it should be classed as rape.

Yes, yes it should.

As I have previously said, abusing a corpse (and by that I mean having a random shag with a non-consenting body), is about as low as you can go.

If you have a serious reason for doing it, then I'd definately change my view and become much more understanding. The key issue here is that none of us are necrophiliacs, and as it stands, there is very little evidence coming from their point of view. They aren't being represented here.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
March 23rd, 2006 at 01:27pm
Well, seeing as how the last person I knew to die was a nine-year old boy (the memory is all too fresh in my mind), the idea of some random bastard raping a corpse sickens, angers and upsets me. No human being should be abused, alive or dead, but in death it makes it that little bit more horrible to me. The human body is defenceless as a corpse and to do it to someone whose relatives and friends must have grieved so much when that perosn died is just disgusting.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:14pm
Well maybe if it died like 5 minutes ago, it could be still fresh. but later, ewww. lmfao
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:48pm
Harlequin Girl:
Well maybe if it died like 5 minutes ago, it could be still fresh. but later, ewww. lmfao
lmfao
maybe the longer they live it the more it turns them on Wink
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 25th, 2006 at 08:37am
John Simm Is Love:
Well, seeing as how the last person I knew to die was a nine-year old boy (the memory is all too fresh in my mind), the idea of some random bastard raping a corpse sickens, angers and upsets me. No human being should be abused, alive or dead, but in death it makes it that little bit more horrible to me. The human body is defenceless as a corpse and to do it to someone whose relatives and friends must have grieved so much when that perosn died is just disgusting.

Exactly
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 25th, 2006 at 03:22pm
It is disgusting and its wrong.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2006 at 03:27pm
crimson_rose_91:

Do you think Homosexuality is disgusting and wrong?
whateveryasay
whateveryasay
March 25th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Hey, I wonder if you thought about that aspect of necrophilia when it's not only raping the corpses, but also people who are sleeping, unconscious etc., as in Kill Bill? They are alive but not aware of what is happening with them.

I read that in the dictionary. Cool
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 8th, 2006 at 09:25pm
Bloodraine:
crimson_rose_91:

That's a totally off comparison,
In a homosexual relationship both people consent to it.
Where as with Necrophilia one person happens to be dead and unless that person happened to mention on their death bed that, no, they wouldn't mind a few people getting their kicks off their remains, then they haven't consented.

I think most Necrophilia is immoral.
I say most because some people might not want to accept that someone they loved has died and prefer to carry on like they're still alive.
That's understandable, raping dead people isn't.
.Ashley.
.Ashley.
April 8th, 2006 at 09:39pm
First I had to look that word up.
And wow. Thats some gross stuff.
I don't see how anyone could do that.
Kitti
Kitti
April 8th, 2006 at 09:52pm
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
crimson_rose_91:

Where as with Necrophilia one person happens to be dead and unless that person happened to mention on their death bed that, no, they wouldn't mind a few people getting their kicks off their remains, then they haven't consented.

I say most because some people might not want to accept that someone they loved has died and prefer to carry on like they're still alive.

Raping living people isn't acceptable either, yet hundreds of people have to live with rape every day for the rest of their lives. At least if the person's dead it's not ruining their life. I'm not saying it's right.
It is like homosexuality. It's like heterosexuality or bisexuality or...(I could continue, but won't)
It is a compulsion.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 8th, 2006 at 10:14pm
paradoxical:
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
crimson_rose_91:

Raping living people isn't acceptable either, yet hundreds of people have to live with rape every day for the rest of their lives. At least if the person's dead it's not ruining their life. I'm not saying it's right.
It is like homosexuality. It's like heterosexuality or bisexuality or...(I could continue, but won't)
It is a compulsion.

I never said rapping living people was acceptable, any sort of rape is wrong.
I don't think sex is a compulsion, it may seem like one but it can be controlled.
Now you may think that people are born to be a certain way, that you have to be born gay/ bi or a Necrophilia, but I don't believe that people are born like that, to a certain degree maybe but there is a still a choice. If it were something that couldn't be resisted like the way you can't stop your heart from beating then I could understand, but its not. And I firmly believe that the dead should be left to rest in peace
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 9th, 2006 at 05:12am
Incubus:
I don't think sex is a compulsion, it may seem like one but it can be controlled.
Now you may think that people are born to be a certain way, that you have to be born gay/ bi or a Necrophilia, but I don't believe that people are born like that, to a certain degree maybe but there is a still a choice. If it were something that couldn't be resisted like the way you can't stop your heart from beating then I could understand, but its not. And I firmly believe that the dead should be left to rest in peace

Sex is a compulsion. Just ask any hetero/bi/homosexual. In fact, ask any animal that walks the planet. Reproduction is a compulsion- otherwise every species on the planet would be extinct.

Why don't you go out and talk to a necrophiliac?. Why don't you read something from the point of view of a necrophiliac?. It'd change your views, mark my words.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 9th, 2006 at 08:52pm
Bloodraine:
Incubus:

Sex is a compulsion. Just ask any hetero/bi/homosexual. In fact, ask any animal that walks the planet. Reproduction is a compulsion- otherwise every species on the planet would be extinct.

Why don't you go out and talk to a necrophiliac?. Why don't you read something from the point of view of a necrophiliac?. It'd change your views, mark my words.

I'm not a robot -Despite public opinion.
If sex was a compulsion that couldn't be controlled everyone would be a rapist, but yet everyone isn't a rapist and every species isn't extinct...interesting.

You know I would love to talk to a few necrophiliacs but you don't seem to see too many of them willing to admit what they do, now do you? Its almost as if they're ashamed, as if they know its wrong. Wonder why that is!

Now before you even say that its because most people wont accept them; well we accept homosexuals and bisexuals -which according to you aren't that different to necrophiliacs- so why don't necrophiliacs step out of the closest, stand tall and be proud of what they do, maybe have a few necrophilia-rights parades? Hey in a few years why not give them the right to marry the dead people they molester and adopt children!

I'm open minded about most things but there has to be a line and necrophilia crosses that line. Its almost like pissing on someones grave. What's dead is dead and it should be left alone
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
April 10th, 2006 at 08:59am
Shocked
Personally, not my cup of tea...I would say "each to their own", but really...no. It's disgusting.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 11:16am
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
Incubus:

I'm not a robot -Despite public opinion.
If sex was a compulsion that couldn't be controlled everyone would be a rapist, but yet everyone isn't a rapist and every species isn't extinct...interesting.

You know I would love to talk to a few necrophiliacs but you don't seem to see too many of them willing to admit what they do, now do you? Its almost as if they're ashamed, as if they know its wrong. Wonder why that is!

Now before you even say that its because most people wont accept them; well we accept homosexuals and bisexuals -which according to you aren't that different to necrophiliacs- so why don't necrophiliacs step out of the closest, stand tall and be proud of what they do, maybe have a few necrophilia-rights parades? Hey in a few years why not give them the right to marry the dead people they molester and adopt children!

I'm open minded about most things but there has to be a line and necrophilia crosses that line. Its almost like pissing on someones grave. What's dead is dead and it should be left alone

Well it wasn't so long ago we publically tortured homosexuals. Who would blame necrophiliacs for thinking the same of them?.

100 years ago, if you admitted to being gay people would probably go "Ewww", clap you in irons and cart you away...

You know, if you wanted to have your body publically dissected, i'd say go for it. If you wanted to blow yourself up in the name of God, i'd say go for it. If you want to give your body to a necrophiliac to use at their own disposition, I'd say go for it. And I wouldn't pin a drop of blame on the necrophiliac.

I'm sure a few years ago everyone was debating about how gross and unnatural gays were, and now we're doing it about necrophiliacs. Perhaps in another hundred years people will gain just a bit more tolerance for people who, lets face it, can't control their actions.
Register