Aliens

AuthorMessage
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
April 18th, 2006 at 05:25pm
If there arn't then why did the gov.cover up the Roswell thing so much?
Suposedly what crashed there was a "weather balloon" but civians involded with it were
threatened/black-mailed if spoke about what they saw.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 19th, 2006 at 05:45am
+Maiku-San+:
If there arn't then why did the gov.cover up the Roswell thing so much?
Suposedly what crashed there was a "weather balloon" but civians involded with it were
threatened/black-mailed if spoke about what they saw.

yeah and there are also people who say they have been abuducted by alians and had bits of they're boby removed, and they had an alian baby, there was a story in a magazine recently and she reckoned that alians removed her ovaries and womb and then she got pregnant.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 19th, 2006 at 07:41am
Aliens Exist Retard .. sings Tom DeLonge.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 19th, 2006 at 09:24am
They must exist.
There are so many unexplained things in the world.

Well, it's either aliens or ghosts...Laughing
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 19th, 2006 at 11:20am
kfk8e:
They must exist.

but when you have seen a ghost its hard not to belive, but Aliens i've never seen them so to me they dont exsist.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 19th, 2006 at 11:21am
Magne:
kfk8e:
They must exist.

but when you have seen a ghost its hard not to belive, but Aliens i've never seen them so to me they dont exsist.

I've never seen either, but I've seen evidence of both.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 19th, 2006 at 11:23am
kfk8e:
Magne:
kfk8e:
They must exist.

no you've seen what people want you to see, what eveidence do you have for the exsistence of aliens? All becase its on the internet or written down some place doesnt make it right or even the truth.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 19th, 2006 at 11:26am
Magne:
kfk8e:
Magne:
kfk8e:
They must exist.

no you've seen what people want you to see, what eveidence do you have for the exsistence of aliens? All becase its on the internet or written down some place doesnt make it right or even the truth.

I think you're saying that one person's lie could be another person's evidence?
That could be the same for evidence of ghosts.

OK so I'll rephrase my previous post:
I've never seen either, but I've seen what I believe to be evidence of both
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
April 19th, 2006 at 11:59am
One question though--
If you believe in aliens, do you also believe those tabloid articles about aliens?
Or do you all, like me, recognize that while there is probably other sentient life out there they're probably nothing like those clearly doctored photos?
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 19th, 2006 at 12:11pm
Kitti:
One question though--
If you believe in aliens, do you also believe those tabloid articles about aliens?
Or do you all, like me, recognize that while there is probably other sentient life out there they're probably nothing like those clearly doctored photos?

I'm like you Very Happy
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2006 at 12:17pm
Kitti:
One question though--

Me, personally, I don't believe (not that I'd read a tabloid, oh no Embarassed)
I don't know about any of you but I can use photoshop and I could probably concoct something real looking, given the time, especially if a big newspaper was paying me, know what I mean?.
I do believe in aliens, for sure, but I'm still very cynical as to whether they are making little visits to our planet and back.
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 20th, 2006 at 02:45pm
I don't read many tabloid articles. Seems like they don't believe in aliens anyway. It was the crop circles that convinced me.

I feel like I'm repeating myself all the time, but:
PEOPLE CAN'T MAKE THEM, AND THE PICTURES I SHOWED YOU ARE NOT PHOTOSHOPPED. .. Neutral
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 20th, 2006 at 10:45pm
Gimme Shelter:
I don't read many tabloid articles. Seems like they don't believe in aliens anyway. It was the crop circles that convinced me.

PEOPLE CAN'T MAKE THEM, AND THE PICTURES I SHOWED YOU ARE NOT PHOTOSHOPPED. .. Neutral

Isn't this a discussion? Therefore, the people that don't believe in it can have valid reasons. And they are able to not believe in it if they want to.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
April 21st, 2006 at 01:00am
Bloodraine:
Well of course they do.
It would be foolish and a little arrogant to think that in a vast, vast universe such as this we are the only lifeforms.
exactly. i'm still scared to death of them. i also think ghosts are real
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 23rd, 2006 at 02:58pm
Coff:
Gimme Shelter:

Isn't this a discussion? Therefore, the people that don't believe in it can have valid reasons. And they are able to not believe in it if they want to.

A discussion? Yes. I'm discussing.
The people who posted said they though the pictures were photoshopped. So I answered: No, they're not.
They also said that people made them. And I answered: No, they didn't.
Because it's true. It's a fact. And I made it bold so you all could see it.

Sorry if I seemed mad or anything, but I'm really excited about this. Very Happy

I understand those of you who doubt it though. Sometimes I doubt it too, actually.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 23rd, 2006 at 06:52pm
I believe in aliens. theres gotta be someone else here in this gigantic universe. even if there just little microscopic bacteria.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
April 24th, 2006 at 11:36am
I saw a programme, yes i'm sad enough to watch programmes like this Very Happy, and it had a group of professional crop circle makers, making a very very intricate crop circle in under 5 hours. Showing that a very complex circle can be made overnight, by normal people.

As for the ball of light things, i've seen video's of that. Can't say I know what they are! I saw the video where the ball of light hovered over a field and a crop circle magically appeared underneath it. I remember distinctly saying "Bollocks!" It looks totally fake and can easily be made on any film making dealy.

Anyway, aliens. I don't know. Chances are, if we evolved here then somewhere in the universe another planet must have intelligent life forms on it aswell. However, if they are so intelligent then they definately won't be visiting Earth, why would they want to? Humans suck lmfao.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 24th, 2006 at 01:11pm
Magne:

I tell you what, when you can find some evidence to say aliens don't exist, then come back on that one Coffee

Lets talk science: The universe is bigger than our brians can comprehend. Galaxies and thousands more galaxies lie in this vast space, and the milky way is just one of many. There is life in the milky way, so why not in these millions of other galaxies?.
It would be totally foolish and against the principles of Biology and Physics to deny that aliens exist.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 24th, 2006 at 04:23pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:

I tell you what, when you can find some evidence to say aliens don't exist, then come back on that one Coffee

Lets talk science: The universe is bigger than our brians can comprehend. Galaxies and thousands more galaxies lie in this vast space, and the milky way is just one of many. There is life in the milky way, so why not in these millions of other galaxies?.
It would be totally foolish and against the principles of Biology and Physics to deny that aliens exist.

so can you honestly say you think that video of an alian ortopsy(sp) is a real video? If they do exsist (which is what my partner thinks) then i will eat whatever you want me to eat, i agree that it would be arrogant of us to think we are the only people things out there
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 24th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Magne:
so can you honestly say you think that video of an alian ortopsy(sp) is a real video?

No.
There is a difference in believeing in aliens existance and believing in alien 'autopsies' or any of that crap. Anybody who says they don't exist at all is quite frankly a complete idiot.
Register