Aliens

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 24th, 2006 at 04:32pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:
so can you honestly say you think that video of an alian ortopsy(sp) is a real video?

No.
There is a difference in believeing in aliens existance and believing in alien 'autopsies' or any of that crap. Anybody who says they don't exist at all is quite frankly a complete idiot.

i didnt say that i dont blieve at all. I would like to think they do but the likelyhood is remote (i think)
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 24th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Magne:
i didnt say that i dont blieve at all. I would like to think they do but the likelyhood is remote (i think)

I'd say the likelihood is very strong.
Imagine our galaxy as a house, with nine rooms (nine planets). One of these rooms is inhabited by a person, a real living person. The rest of the house (galaxy) is empty.
This house is one of 21572136 houses with nine rooms in central London (the universe).
Whats the likelihood that there are other people living in central london?

Although whether I believe aliens have ever had contact with humans is a different matter.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 24th, 2006 at 04:48pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:

Imagine our galaxy as a house, with nine rooms (nine planets). One of these rooms is inhabited by a person, a real living person. The rest of the house (galaxy) is empty.
This house is one of 21572136 houses with nine rooms in central London (the universe).

Although whether I believe aliens have ever had contact with humans is a different matter.

just out of curiosity what do you think of the people who say that they have been abducted by alians and had boby parts removed like the woman recetly said that alians took her ovaries and inpregnated her? I just find it all bizzare.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 24th, 2006 at 04:53pm
Magne:
Bloodraine:
Magne:

just out of curiosity what do you think of the people who say that they have been abducted by alians and had boby parts removed like the woman recetly said that alians took her ovaries and inpregnated her? I just find it all bizzare.

I think most of them are lying.
Money talks in a world like this; and lies pay the bills.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
April 24th, 2006 at 06:14pm
I used to think someone somwhere made up the term 'alien' because they were bored with the world and their surroundings. We all make stuff up to make it sound interesting.

But now I dont' really think that about aliens...actually I odn't know what to think of them.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 24th, 2006 at 06:31pm
Handguns For Hearts:
I used to think someone somwhere made up the term 'alien' because they were bored with the world and their surroundings. We all make stuff up to make it sound interesting.

But now I dont' really think that about aliens...actually I odn't know what to think of them.

Well no actually the term alien means foreign or owing political alleigance to another country.

Say i'm English and I visit Belgium for two weeks. I'm an alien in Belguim, for obvious reasons. Get it? Wink
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 24th, 2006 at 06:36pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:
Bloodraine:
Magne:

I think most of them are lying.
Money talks in a world like this; and lies pay the bills.

i have to asky myself though where do they go for days on end and have no recolition of being anywhere, they just turn up naked.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
April 25th, 2006 at 01:11am
read the sig\/
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2006 at 05:25pm
dust bunny:
read the sig\/

Surprised *runs*
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 05:47pm
dust bunny:
read the sig\/

WTF lmfao
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
April 25th, 2006 at 05:48pm
Why is this even a debate? Of course there are aliens out there. There is other intelligent life, that much is certain. Whether or not they've visited us is pretty moot...if we're uncertain, then we sure as hell haven't made first contact yet. Watch the skies bitches!
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 05:49pm
dirtyhippie:
Why is this even a debate? Of course there are aliens out there. There is other intelligent life, that much is certain. Whether or not they've visited us is pretty moot...if we're uncertain, then we sure as hell haven't made first contact yet. Watch the skies bitches!

We're debating on if WE believe in their existance and if so, why.
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
April 25th, 2006 at 07:20pm
Ella:
dirtyhippie:

We're debating on if WE believe in their existance and if so, why.

Extially, if you know aliens are out there then prove it.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 25th, 2006 at 08:14pm
yes i do belive in aliens. i mean ther has been tiny plants on mars and if mars can obtain some forms of life, so why cant any other planet?
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 25th, 2006 at 08:22pm
heres some videos, just as it was decribed, 2 whte/blue light beams
this one looks a bit fake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vvEPMfeKrM&search=crop%20circles
this is a good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDidNzQ12ZY&search=crop%20circles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8C_3aRZBnc&search=crop%20circles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9DXhSlmp_I&search=crop%20circles
Shocked
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
April 26th, 2006 at 12:01am
I don't think the word "aliens" is really appropriate, because it has been used so much as killing monsters and things, but there are life forms on other planets, i mean, we arent the only ones. There could be planets with humans more advanced then us.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 26th, 2006 at 12:23am
roll_on:
I don't think the word "aliens" is really appropriate, because it has been used so much as killing monsters and things, but there are life forms on other planets, i mean, we arent the only ones. There could be planets with humans more advanced then us.

i agree.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
April 26th, 2006 at 12:26am
dookie_#32:
roll_on:

i agree.
Five
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2006 at 06:40am
Three Nil:
Extially, if you know aliens are out there then prove it.

You prove they don't Coffee
Just to let you know, you can't win, because science, reason and logic are against you on this.

I'll just take the liberty of copying and pasting my theory from three posts above as it seems you haven't read it...

Aliens exist.

& Leave the dude alone. Y'all don't need to shout at him at once, just because he stated a (correct) opinion.
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
April 26th, 2006 at 11:59am
Peardrops:
I saw a programme, yes i'm sad enough to watch programmes like this Very Happy, and it had a group of professional crop circle makers, making a very very intricate crop circle in under 5 hours. Showing that a very complex circle can be made overnight, by normal people.
5 hours. That's a long time. Crop circles are usually formed in 5-10 minutes. Or, seconds..
And of course, people can make beautiful crop circles. But they use TIME. That's the difference. And they don't make the plants grow faster either, cause that's what happens.

AND: "We know that when a genuine formation appears, there is an enormous electrical discharge which creates an electromagnetic field resulting in low frequency microwave radiation such as is found in your microwave ovens and is also present in mobile telephones when in use. Anne Smithells very kindly agreed to run hormone tests before and after entry to a crop circle if a local, fresh one could be found. Our luck was in for on Saturday 9 July, a woman telephoned me to report a formation below Windmill Hill, near Petersfield that had appeared overnight. Over the weekend, I found and received permission from the farmer to conduct tests in his field, I managed to reach Anne Smithells and to organise two people, a woman aged 72 and a man aged 54, to act as guinea pigs. They were tested at 12 noon and we went into the formation at 2.30pm. They were tested again at 4.30pm. In both the man and the woman, their melatonin levels had increased considerably, well beyond any normal expectancy (indicating pineal gland stimulation) and the man's thyroid that had been considerably below par prior to entry had received a boost bringing it into the normal range. This indicated stimulation of the pituitary gland."
Read more here: http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/articles/points.html
Register