Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Less Than Jack
Falling In Love With The Board
Less Than Jack
July 17th, 2006 at 01:27pm
The divine Suicide of Kym:
It's idiotic if someone hates bush because of Green Day. They're not political. Anyone can say, "War is bad. Bush is bad. Fuck America."
Their political message [if you can even call it one] isn't telling a lot, or saying why they're hating them. So, we've now got 9 year olds hating bush, because Green Day does. They have no idea what he's done, and what he hasn't done.
The reason I hate Bush [I am aware I am not American, but I still hate the man] is because I have learned about him on my own. I've watched CNN and seen the things he's done. Also, Anti-Flag infulenced me a lot, and taught me a lot of horrible things he's done to the world, and the U.S. -cough-One Trillion dollars spent on weapons, instead of schooling, hospitals etc-cough-
Yeah. Alot of bands influenced me alot on this topic.

oh and CNN hates bush. They are biased. so......yeah.
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 01:36pm
I hated the twat anyway.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 01:36pm
im not American, so i dont know how much my opinion is worth, but i hate Bush, not just because of what he's done to America, but what hes done to the rest of the world. hes pathetic. he invaded Iraq coz they WMDs, but America has more of them than any other country. also, Tony Blair does what Bush tells him, so he has influence in my country too, which kind of worries me.
Rockon_93
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rockon_93
July 17th, 2006 at 02:35pm
I've hated bush before i started really listening to green day. why do a lot of the fans hate bush just cause green day do? is it because they want to be like green day? i mean im inspired by green day so im not takin the p*ss outta anyone...
~tre's_lost_nut~
King For A Couple Of Days
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 17th, 2006 at 03:59pm
it's the curse of wanting to fit in and be cool, i think.
Second Solution
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Second Solution
July 17th, 2006 at 10:11pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
im not American, so i dont know how much my opinion is worth, but i hate Bush, not just because of what he's done to America, but what hes done to the rest of the world. hes pathetic. he invaded Iraq coz they WMDs, but America has more of them than any other country. also, Tony Blair does what Bush tells him, so he has influence in my country too, which kind of worries me.

yeah, id say your opinion is worth a lot, (there are no WMd's and never were any, it was a lie) at least as much as any american on here (not meaning to sound offensive, guys) because, like you said, he's not just affecting his own country any more. The use of Depleted uranium in what's left of Iraq will poison generations of innocent civilians for hundreds of years to come, it's filth. note that the news footage that we got to see fo the war in iraq was either the big bad middle eastern soldiers shooting at people, or the good ol' U.S of A calming down civilians and hiding, while they got shot at (at least, thats what we saw in aus...). i dont think ANYONE will get to see the footage of the consequences. E.G screaming babies dying in hospital, because they have no food or parents.. you know why? they dont have parents cuz they were shot. by the U.S. i saw this thing.. im not sure if it was right, but it said the the U.S government was responsible for keeping the peace or something like that.. now, tell me. does that make any sense!? Who elected America to be Globocop anyway? dont they understand that the rest of the world hates their government and everything they do? they were wrong in Vietnam, Afganistan Iraq and now they want to nuke Iran, for what? wanting to turn on a lightbulb with nuclear power. why is it that the US is the only country allowed to have nukes? To bomb for world peace is like fucking for virginity!! to give the ONLY country whos leaders and military have made the descision to use nuclear weapons in war, twice? Make sense? i dont think so... You need to look at FACTs people, the Bush family got a lot of it's money from Bin Laden,Fact! Face it he's the most ignorrant and dangerous creature on the planet. well, at least he can see he's not wanted in Lebanon.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
July 17th, 2006 at 10:51pm
all fuckin politicians suck balls. republican, democrat, ect.... it just creates anger between people.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 17th, 2006 at 10:56pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
all fuckin politicians suck balls. republican, democrat, ect.... it just creates anger between people.

Wooow, calm down..
Ilse
Ilse
July 17th, 2006 at 10:57pm
Are you fucking kidding me?
No one needs a band to tell them how to feel about politics.
You know what you haev to do to fighure out who you want to run your country? WATCH THE FUCKING NEWS!

This is why my generation is a wasteland. 90% of them don't watch the news. They sit on thier ass and eat Cheeto's
Spanky[the seashell]
Geek
Spanky[the seashell]
July 17th, 2006 at 11:08pm
No. Inspired by my mom who hated him from the begining.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 17th, 2006 at 11:27pm
alot of people , yes.
me , no.
i don't have an opinion because no one has ''properly'' explained both sides

(by properly i mean without thier opinion thrown in and a clear explanation. not a 2 sentence statment)
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 17th, 2006 at 11:31pm
haha, me and my brothers were talking about bush this morning and about how he thinks god put him in the white house and all that. and anyway, david had this theory that god decided it was time for armegeddon, so he told bush to run for office so that everyone would blame bush for the end of the world, and not god Laughing

of course we're joking, since we all think super religous folk are lunatics...
Defying Gravity
Geek
Defying Gravity
July 17th, 2006 at 11:57pm
Personally, I don't let a band influence my political beliefs.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 18th, 2006 at 02:58pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

in my opinion we kind of need politicians... but we need good ones.

well without them... actually i spose there is another way.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 18th, 2006 at 07:16pm
September_has_Ended:
Are you fucking kidding me?
No one needs a band to tell them how to feel about politics.
You know what you haev to do to fighure out who you want to run your country? WATCH THE FUCKING NEWS!

This is why my generation is a wasteland. 90% of them don't watch the news. They sit on thier ass and eat Cheeto's
Clap
brendyn.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
brendyn.
July 18th, 2006 at 07:20pm
i hated bush since he was elected. i hadn't even heard of green day then, even ask my friend jessica. so quack quack to you!

(i'm a quack head. bush's a crack head. there's a difference.)
DudeO
DudeO

Mibba
July 20th, 2006 at 10:23pm
Bush hate inspired by Green Day? Nope.
Bush hate inspired by BUSH IS A DICKHEAD WHO HAS NO CLUE WHAT HES DOING?

Ding ding ding.
rotten4ever
Geek
rotten4ever
July 20th, 2006 at 10:47pm
This call for a song!.....

Bush thinks he really us the boss
When it comes to lying he is at no loss
He is the meanest guy you'll probly ever meet
He should grow a mustache and move to Germany

No offense to the Germans here....
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
July 21st, 2006 at 05:35am
I don'y hate Bush just coz Green Day do, i disliked him waaaaay before that. but yer its totally the opposite with some people Smile
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 06:01am
no yard, no ID card:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

in my opinion we kind of need politicians... but we need good ones.
well without them... actually i spose there is another way.

sorry to burst your bubble, but there are very, VERY few good polititians. 99.99% of them are corrupt or do what the corrupt ones tell them. the other 0.01% arent very powerful.
Register