Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
July 15th, 2006 at 04:56am
I think the people that do just because Green Day do, are either brainwashed or just trend seekers.

I don't hate Bush, but I don't love him either.
My dad's rebuplican, and my mom's democrat so most of the time i don't really know which side to believe.
watch me fade
Idiot
watch me fade
July 15th, 2006 at 05:25am
I hated george bush before i had heard american idiot or any of there other songs. i had heard of them but had no idea what they stood for or beleived in so they couldn't of made me think that bush was a little fucker who has no idea how to run a country when i already thought that.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 05:28am
I don't think it's bad though, if some people woke up because of Green Day and realized "holy fucking shit, our president's a dick".

Or even if it got them to think that he wasn't.

-gags-

Sorry.

But just getting people to think...
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
July 15th, 2006 at 07:56am
unfortuneately some people think that green day started this 'rebelllion against the government' thing. most of them don't even know what theyre talking about. for example, when little kids are going out wearing 'anarchy' badges, they have no idea what it means, to them or to other people and have no idea what they are saying.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 15th, 2006 at 07:58am
green day are about as political as my gran.
you don't need to listen to green day in order to hate bush, just listen to the man for five seconds and my brain's bullshit detector goes haywire...
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 15th, 2006 at 08:01am
no yard, no ID card:
unfortuneately some people think that green day started this 'rebelllion against the government' thing. most of them don't even know what theyre talking about. for example, when little kids are going out wearing 'anarchy' badges, they have no idea what it means, to them or to other people and have no idea what they are saying.

Yep, especially this Anarchy thing Rolling Eyes .. I think most kids don't really understand Anarchy, needless to say they wouldn't like it ..
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 15th, 2006 at 08:02am
~tre's_lost_nut~:
green day are about as political as my gran.
you don't need to listen to green day in order to hate bush, just listen to the man for five seconds and my brain's bullshit detector goes haywire...

my nans pretty hardcore.

anyway.

i agree. there are so many political bands out there. you dont need to listen to any of them to hate the government and how things are done. you just gotta have your reasons.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 15th, 2006 at 08:09am
i always disliked him. i have reasons a plenty and i don't even live in america. lmfao
my nan likes elvis and crystal healing. Cool

people who think green day are political bush-hating anarchists really need to get hold of some rage against the machine or dead kennedys and see how it's really done.
although dead kennedys were before Bush's time, but it's still relevent today.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 15th, 2006 at 08:13am
yeah i doubt that american idiot will be relevant far into the future. its quite restrictive but like you said, other bands dont really do it so directly. or railroad little kids into something they dont know about.

my nan wears doc martens. Cool
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 15th, 2006 at 08:19am
i want your nan to be my nan. Laughing
although my mom wears new rocks. Cool she pwns.
[/off topicness]

i do shamefully admit that green day were the first "political" band that i'd ever heard, it was only after a found them that i got into the other bands that i mentioned.
i guess for someone who has never even thought about politics, it does sound quite revolutionary.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 15th, 2006 at 08:21am
same. (about the green day bit, not nans)

i suppose. but i think its brainwashing kids to believe that bush is a twat before they even know about him or who he is. personally i hate him but its your own beliefs.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 15th, 2006 at 08:27am
i really, really hate those kids who are like "i hate bush! fuck bush! lets nuke him!" and then you ask why they hate him and they have nothing, except "cuz he's stupid!"

-_-

i want to bash their brains in.
i mean hell, people hating bush is a good thing, but i just fucking hate ignorance.
blind hatred without reason - nomatter how much of an asshole the target of that hatred is - is a very, very bad thing.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
July 15th, 2006 at 08:29am
yeah... 'lets nuke him' gets to me especially. his influences and choices to do with war are partially why i hate him, so id better go nuke him right away. thatll make it all better Rolling Eyes
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 15th, 2006 at 08:33am
same here. although it's the whole gay marriage thing that makes me want to strangle the man...
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
July 15th, 2006 at 09:56am
I'm pretty sure this has been said but meh. I will say what I think.

I think that yes, some people will hate Bush due to Green Day. I mean music has a major effect on people's lives, so therefore people who like Green Day would hate Bush due to their music such as American Idiot, Favourite Son etc.

However, there are some people like me who like Green Day that don't hate Bush (I don't like him either), but like to see the piss taken out of him sometimes (parodies and such). But that hasn't been due to Green Day. There are other people that hate Bush for other reasons, such as the families of those sent to Afghanistan, Iraq and alike, especially those of the deceased.
Second Solution
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Second Solution
July 15th, 2006 at 06:39pm
~tre's_lost_nut~:
i really, really hate those kids who are like "i hate bush! fuck bush! lets nuke him!" and then you ask why they hate him and they have nothing, except "cuz he's stupid!"

-_-

i mean hell, people hating bush is a good thing, but i just fucking hate ignorance.
blind hatred without reason - nomatter how much of an asshole the target of that hatred is - is a very, very bad thing.

i hate bush and think that the man needs to be nuked.. but not because 'hes stupid', or cuz 'green day told me to'.. yeah, someone actually said that to me the other day. i was appauled. i want to nuke him, because of this (and he IS stupid.. at least i have a reason to say that. i watch the news! Very Happy) 1)it was mainly saudi arabians that flew the planes into the world trade center. Al Quaeda is run by a saudi arabian citizen. just because he thinks that Bin Laden is hiding in afganistan doesnt mean they can bomb the fuck out of the place. 2)our good ol heroic president next told his army to invade iraq, for 2 reasons. a)they had weapons of mass destruction.. apparently.. (still looking, and all they're finding is startled goat herders)..and b)because they were suporting Al Quaeda.. both lies. if there were weapons of mass destruction, dont you think they would have either been found or used by now? and iraq wasnt supporting Al Queada, not publicly at least, because saddam hussain would not have a bar of it! he DID have links with other terrorist groups, but not that one. he wasnt a good man, but he wasnt a fan of Al Queada either.

leave the goats alone, guys.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 15th, 2006 at 06:47pm
spill_no_sick:
Zoie:
spill_no_sick:
Zoie:
Boiled Frogs.:
Zoie:
I definitly think alot of kids say they hate Bush because Green Day or some other band/person does.
And what's even worse is when it's kids from other countries saying they hate Bush.

So people from Canada cannot hate Bush? Why is that? His decisions effect everyone, not just the U.S, really. I hate Bush, and I'm from Canada.
Someone's already said that.
I don't mean educated people, I mean the ignorant kids...
I know what he does affects everyone...it seems like he's trying to take over the world or something =/
But anyway, if you know what you're talking about, then by all means, hate his living guts, but when you have no clue about the situation, or what he's doing, then shut the hell up, you know?
Sorry if you don't get that, I'm not too good with words =/
Rolling Eyes yes because we all know that the president has supreme control over the entire world and we can't veto his decision and we aren't allowed to make decisions for ourselves
we weren't allowed to vote for the war, we said no but his redneck friends said yes and we all know he was on drugs so he went ahead and made up some phony story about how some innocent Iraqi leader is really a ruthless murderer who has been manufacturing WMDs for twenty years and is a tyrant when really Bush admires Hitler and the U.S. doesn't have some system where the people can all decide together and the presidents only role is to agree with it in which case we can veto him, is that it? Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry, but thirteen year olds are starting to piss me off, especially when they live inside of bodies of grown people and they believe all this propaganda and don't see that anti-Bush is an industry all in itself (it has it's own music, clothes, websites, annoying bumper-stickers, and it can get music sold and concert tickets sold and blah blah blah it's annoying
lmfao
I can't tell if you're against what I said or not....but that was funny.
But that's what I said. Thirteen year olds who hate the president because they apparently 'know' so much about him and what he's doing piss me off, because I'm almost certain most of them don't know shit about what's going on.
it doesn't matter how much you read, it's where you read it, and that's where most thirteen yearolds make their mistake

"well, I read all of the facts at www.IhateBushhe'sadumbmonkeywhopaidhiswaythroughschool.com and I can recite them all for you"
that's great, you didn't read anywhere else, and you didn't read anywhere unbiased
I stand by my statements
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 15th, 2006 at 06:48pm
Ash (loving stef and HLS):
~tre's_lost_nut~:

-_-

i hate bush and think that the man needs to be nuked.. but not because 'hes stupid', or cuz 'green day told me to'.. yeah, someone actually said that to me the other day. i was appauled. i want to nuke him, because of this (and he IS stupid.. at least i have a reason to say that. i watch the news! Very Happy) 1)it was mainly saudi arabians that flew the planes into the world trade center. Al Quaeda is run by a saudi arabian citizen. just because he thinks that Bin Laden is hiding in afganistan doesnt mean they can bomb the fuck out of the place. 2)our good ol heroic president next told his army to invade iraq, for 2 reasons. a)they had weapons of mass destruction.. apparently.. (still looking, and all they're finding is startled goat herders)..and b)because they were suporting Al Quaeda.. both lies. if there were weapons of mass destruction, dont you think they would have either been found or used by now? and iraq wasnt supporting Al Queada, not publicly at least, because saddam hussain would not have a bar of it! he DID have links with other terrorist groups, but not that one. he wasnt a good man, but he wasnt a fan of Al Queada either.

no, it's mainly Saudi Arabians who are making us pay more for oil, it was a terrorist organization who flew the planes (why do I say mainly? there were four planes
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 07:43pm
~tre's_lost_nut~:
same here. although it's the whole gay marriage thing that makes me want to strangle the man...
exactly what I think. But that's probably the only reason I hate the man...I don't just hate him because Green Day does...
Second Solution
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Second Solution
July 15th, 2006 at 11:37pm
spill_no_sick:
Ash (loving stef and HLS):
~tre's_lost_nut~:

-_-

no, it's mainly Saudi Arabians who are making us pay more for oil, it was a terrorist organization who flew the planes (why do I say mainly? there were four planes

yes, i never said anything about oil.. it was saudi arabians who were doing the plane flying. i know the terrorist organisation is all sorts, but it was saudi arabians who flew them into the twin towers. and the subway bombing in england? they were english citizens. but it was iraq everyone got pissed off at.
Register