AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 12th, 2006 at 12:45am
Annie In Your Coffeemaker:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Pickle:
Well, I do think some people jump on the "I hate Bush bandwagon" because of Green Day without really thinking about it. However, I have never liked Bush and that was installed long before American Idiot came out.

Yes, you should watch the news and all, but you shouldn't believe everything the media tells you. I work in the media, I know how we work. You need to sometimes go even further down below because on each side, there's things people don't want you to know that will sway your opinion.

I think Bush is a liar, a hypocrite, a murder and a sexist. I never voted for him and I never will. I have to deal with it for the next two years unless Congress and the Senate wake up and impeach him. I support my troops but I'm very anti-war and as a woman, I seem to be loosing my rights because Mr. President.

And why should he be impeached? Question

Because he is irresponsible and careless.

Because you don't like him and think that but your wrong.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 12:46am
Dude, do you not realize the amount of blood on his hands? The amount of lies he told to get the presidency? Do you realize that the economy was the healtist it had ever been before he came into office and now we're borrowing money from China so we can buy gas that he claimed in 2004 he would reduce our independence on but in fact sucked us into a bigger hole because he is buddies with the oil companies and the economy is shot to damn hell! Inflation is a fucking bitch and it's almost the the Depression stage.

You know, Clinton was almost all the way impeached because he had a damn affair. Yet it's fine and dandy for Bush to take America and make it the laughing stock of the world just so he can be in the history books?

America was once the number one industrial leader in the world and we are probably loosing that if we haven't all ready because he refuses to move with the times. There are poor countries in Africa who run completely off of ethonal and yet we can't break away from oil because the government sits in the oil man's pocket. It would loose them money if we switched to ethonal and Bush doesn't want that because he's a grease monkey himself. It's not for the best of the people, it's whatever Bush thinks will make him happy.

You have your opinion and I respect it. You didn't just fall into the crowd when American Idiot came out and that's not exactly the most common thing. Kudos to you. However, I will dance in my conservative community the day he is no longer in office.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 12th, 2006 at 12:46am
I agree with them.
Although I felt against him post-AI, the album helped me become more free with my views and able to speak with people about them.
Sure I dislike people who dislike Bush.

These are the people who were making fun of me when he was popular.
That I find annoying.

I also find it anoying when people belive everything the leader says.
Just because he's the leader doesn't mean he's omnipinent.

Bush is in no means God.
Unless of course it comes to the troops, with causes me to make a stand against him. Since my uncle is in the army, he was sent to Iraq. I personally belive they were bvery underprepared and could have better gear and training.

Although I do agree with him on some points, I do disagree with him on most.

So cha' o__o.
I'm done =D?
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 12:47am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Pickle:
Well, I do think some people jump on the "I hate Bush bandwagon" because of Green Day without really thinking about it. However, I have never liked Bush and that was installed long before American Idiot came out.

Yes, you should watch the news and all, but you shouldn't believe everything the media tells you. I work in the media, I know how we work. You need to sometimes go even further down below because on each side, there's things people don't want you to know that will sway your opinion.

I think Bush is a liar, a hypocrite, a murder and a sexist. I never voted for him and I never will. I have to deal with it for the next two years unless Congress and the Senate wake up and impeach him. I support my troops but I'm very anti-war and as a woman, I seem to be loosing my rights because Mr. President.

And your proof is where sister? You're preaching but you ain't backing. Don't you dare try to attack me before I said my piece.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 12:49am
Pickle:

And your proof is where sister? You're preaching but you ain't backing.

They're the one with no proof. Theyhave yet to give a specific example backing up their opinion. Anyone can call someone careless and irresponsable, it isnt hard. Wink
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 12th, 2006 at 12:49am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Pickle:

Going to war and lying to the people about the reason?
Sending troops to a foreign land unprepared?

THAT'S Responsible?
Also, I cannot have a different opinion?
It seems your ideas are a little...fascist?

If someone has a different opinon, you should consider it, not automatically disagree.
You should reconsider what you though on Monday on Wednesday if somthing happens on Tuesday.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 12th, 2006 at 12:52am
Pickle:
Dude, do you not realize the amount of blood on his hands? The amount of lies he told to get the presidency? Do you realize that the economy was the healtist it had ever been before he came into office and now we're borrowing money from China so we can buy gas that he claimed in 2004 he would reduce our independence on but in fact sucked us into a bigger hole because he is buddies with the oil companies and the economy is shot to damn hell! Inflation is a fucking bitch and it's almost the the Depression stage.

You know, Clinton was almost all the way impeached because he had a damn affair. Yet it's fine and dandy for Bush to take America and make it the laughing stock of the world just so he can be in the history books?

America was once the number one industrial leader in the world and we are probably loosing that if we haven't all ready because he refuses to move with the times. There are poor countries in Africa who run completely off of ethonal and yet we can't break away from oil because the government sits in the oil man's pocket. It would loose them money if we switched to ethonal and Bush doesn't want that because he's a grease monkey himself. It's not for the best of the people, it's whatever Bush thinks will make him happy.

You have your opinion and I respect it. You didn't just fall into the crowd when American Idiot came out and that's not exactly the most common thing. Kudos to you. However, I will dance in my conservative community the day he is no longer in office.

Well, good for you. You going to think I'm pussy, but I'm not going to fight you 'cause I could say something wrong(We all make mistakes and I don't want to give you any wrong info) Plus, I can get nasty and I don't want to get like that. Plus, I'm tying to stop my habit of doing that. So say what want, I don't give a fuck anymore!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 12:53am

90% of media is Anti-Bush. 90% of it is fixed to sway their way and they only tell you what they want you to hear.

I think Bush is a liar, a hypocrite, a murder and a sexist.

right, thats totally giving examples....
I never voted for him and I never will. I have to deal with it for the next two years unless Congress and the Senate wake up and impeach him
thanks for giving an example as to why he should be impeached.... oh wait, there isnt one Wink
. I support my troops but I'm very anti-war and as a woman, I seem to be loosing my rights because Mr. President.
What right did you lose? Umm, none.... Thanks for giving an example... oh wait, you didnt,

It might have looked pretty and sounded good, but really, it was just words piled on top of each other.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 12:53am
And did you read my second post dear or were you too busy trying to get through the big words on the first?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 12th, 2006 at 12:54am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I don't give a fuck anymore!

I think you should leave now. If you say things like that in a thread surrounded around a debate... you shouldnt post in it until you learn to control what you say.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
I agree with them.
Although I felt against him post-AI, the album helped me become more free with my views and able to speak with people about them.

That I find annoying.

Bush is in no means God.
Unless of course it comes to the troops, with causes me to make a stand against him. Since my uncle is in the army, he was sent to Iraq. I personally belive they were bvery underprepared and could have better gear and training.

So cha' o__o.
I'm done =D?

I never said he was God. I know he makes mistakes and I know he isn't the best president ever. But I agree with most of what he says.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I agree with them.

That I find annoying.

Bush is in no means God.

So cha' o__o.
I'm done =D?

I never said he was God. I know he makes mistakes and I know he isn't the best president ever. But I agree with most of what he says.

Like?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 12th, 2006 at 12:56am
Pickle:
And did you read my second post dear or were you too busy trying to get through the big words on the first?

Ya, where's your proof about all this shit?
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 12:56am
Where's your points and proof? I've stated mine but where are yours? No, 90% of the media is not 'Anti-Bush' because the media is controlled by the cabinet. Some is not and you may be referring to that but most of it is all 'Another victory in the war on terror' which is an oxymoron in itself because you can never defeat terrorists because they will always be there. As long as there is one demented person with a chip on their shoulder, there will be terror. What is important is how you defend your ground against it and how to handle it.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 12:57am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Pickle:

Ya, where's your proof about all this shit?

I stated it. You must be refusing to read it. I am now asking for yours. Stop dancing around my question.[/color]
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I agree with them.

That I find annoying.

Bush is in no means God.

So cha' o__o.
I'm done =D?

Like?

I agree with the war, him being against gay marriage, anti-abortion, death penalty.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I agree with them.

That I find annoying.

Bush is in no means God.

So cha' o__o.
I'm done =D?

Like?

I agree with the war, him being against gay marriage, anti-abortion, death penalty.

Yay. But that's not anything. That's your opinion. Why is that good?
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 12th, 2006 at 12:58am
Pickle:
Where's your points and proof? I've stated mine but where are yours? No, 90% of the media is not 'Anti-Bush' because the media is controlled by the cabinet. Some is not and you may be referring to that but most of it is all 'Another victory in the war on terror' which is an oxymoron in itself because you can never defeat terrorists because they will always be there. As long as there is one demented person with a chip on their shoulder, there will be terror. What is important is how you defend your ground against it and how to handle it.
You can muder a murderer but you can't murder murder.
There are ALWAYS going to be terrorists.
Sure we can kill their leaders, but more will come.

Yeah it's cynical, but it's true.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 12th, 2006 at 12:59am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I agree with them.

That I find annoying.

Bush is in no means God.

So cha' o__o.
I'm done =D?

Like?

So you want to deny people their rights and deny women the right to do what they want with their bodies.
Wow.

Good opinions.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 12th, 2006 at 01:02am
Pickle:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I agree with them.

That I find annoying.

Bush is in no means God.

So cha' o__o.
I'm done =D?

Like?

Yay. But that's not anything. That's your opinion. Why is that good?

We are getting rid of what terrorists and helping a country in need(we have to start somewhere), Gay marriage is against my religion and I just don't agree with it. The same goes for abortion(killing an innocent human being who never had a chance is ridiculous). The death penalty is getting rid of all those bad guys that deserve to die.
Register