spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

There is no weapons of mass descruction.
So many lies crammed in... so many...
except for the fact that we found WMDs like six weeks ago Rolling Eyes

of course the news wants to make the president look bad so they didn't tell you

I highly doubt that. Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, they would all play that story for weeks upon weeks as a way of saying "I told you so." Because if you havent noticed, they are all on Bush's nuts.
bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html
they have it on the internet, but not on television
because all of the fake political people won't search for themselves, just allow themselves to be force-fed bullshit by Dan Rather and Michael Moore

There is no way you believe that. All they do 24/7 is suck Bush's dick. Bill O'Reily would have gone all over TV yelling it out. Because he is a pompous ass who always has to be right. Hell, CNN is government owned and operated, so its not like they have a choice.

And that link is the only article I found on the subject. So excuse me if I have a hard time believing it. Especially when it comes from Fox.

CNN is anti-Bush, I don't know what you're talking about
like 90% of the site says that 9/11 was a coverup
here's your Bush-loving CNN
http://www.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/results/14340.content.html
look below and there are other links that actually mean something

www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/ m-n/mariani/2004/mariani052804.htm
www.humaneventsonline.com/sarticle.php?id=10101
www.progressiveu.org/190000-wmds-found-in-iraq

I have no idea whats going on in that first link, but the second link is obviously right-wing propaganda, as is the third.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
July 7th, 2006 at 01:51pm
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Bush is one scheming little weasel. I didn't get that from Green Day, Michael Moore actually.

yes, now you're way more credible
Michael Moore is totally the best person to listen to for unbiased information
I never said that I got unbiased information. Cool and I know it's biased. It's obvious. Also HIGNFY helped a lot in my opinion forming many years ago. They are unbiased, they make fun of anyone and everyone. Cool
HIGNFY?
Have I Got News For You. Rather good current affairs show. Very amusing. Still, it needs some fine tuning to get it to Spitting Image standards but nevermind. Cool

Sorry, I am a crappy arguementive person. lmfao

anyway, I think that Bush is actually smart, contary to what most people see him as. (My spelling also sucks ass too)

But anyway, Green Day probably inspired some kids to hate Bush and for some liberals a good tune to listen to, despite it's rather, blegh lyrical content.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:52pm
Ze Nerd, Bitch:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

I highly doubt that. Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, they would all play that story for weeks upon weeks as a way of saying "I told you so." Because if you havent noticed, they are all on Bush's nuts.
bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!
because all of the fake political people won't search for themselves, just allow themselves to be force-fed bullshit by Dan Rather and Michael Moore

There is no way you believe that. All they do 24/7 is suck Bush's dick. Bill O'Reily would have gone all over TV yelling it out. Because he is a pompous ass who always has to be right. Hell, CNN is government owned and operated, so its not like they have a choice.

And that link is the only article I found on the subject. So excuse me if I have a hard time believing it. Especially when it comes from Fox.

I've seen to videos on the net about 9/11 being planned, and it's believable. It talks about the pentagon and the trade centers. I didn't believe it at first, honetly, because I never imagined it being on purpose, especially after all the depression that came along with it.

http://novakeo.com/?p=262 -Part 1

http://novakeo.com/?p=263 -part 2
I'm not wasting my afternoon watching it because I've seen so much stuff just like it
it's not a coverup, if it were we would have found enough evidence by now....and it's kind of hard running the biggest conspiracy ever when you're also "starting a war for oil"
(if the war was for oil, how come oil prices went up, wouldn't they go down?
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
July 7th, 2006 at 01:53pm
Now it's just turning to conspiracy...I think that all the US needed was an excuse to invade Iraq, and 9/11 was it.
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 7th, 2006 at 01:54pm
spill_no_sick:
I'm not wasting my afternoon watching it because I've seen so much stuff just like it
it's not a coverup, if it were we would have found enough evidence by now....and it's kind of hard running the biggest conspiracy ever when you're also "starting a war for oil"

Thats why we went to war based on personal vendetta.

Saddam attacked Bush Sr., so Junior attacked Saddam.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 7th, 2006 at 01:54pm
i really don't have an opinion
i haven't been educated on both the positive and negative things bush has done
to say that i hate bush becaue billie joe said so is pathetic
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:56pm
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!

I have no idea whats going on in that first link, but the second link is obviously right-wing propaganda, as is the third.
dude, show me some proof for your side then
if all you're going to say is ,"no, that's because they love Bush" then I'm not going to finish this conversation
defence is easy when you just say, "propaganda"
and the .org site has mainly anti-Bush members
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 7th, 2006 at 01:59pm
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!

if all you're going to say is ,"no, that's because they love Bush" then I'm not going to finish this conversation

Proof of what? That CNN and Fox love bush? Just watch them. Its obvious. The only proof you have given me as to Fox and CNN being anti bush were some poll results on CNN that CNN had nothing to do with. So you havent been arguing your side very well either.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 7th, 2006 at 01:59pm
This is not the "How do you think about Bush" thread o_o
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 02:00pm
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:

starting a war on a personal vendetta?
we couldn't have just done the easy way and killed him for something he actually did, we had to make something up about a mass murderer?
we had to use propaganda in order to capture some one who admits to killing over 100,000 in one country in the 1991 raids?
dude, my ten year old sister is smart enough to know we could have just killed him for that reason and no one would have any objections
but of course there will be people who want to say Bush is dumber than a pre-pubescent uneducated girls' common sense because they want to feel smarter than the president, it gives them that feeling of intelect
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 7th, 2006 at 02:04pm
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:

starting a war on a personal vendetta?
we couldn't have just done the easy way and killed him for something he actually did, we had to make something up about a mass murderer?
we had to use propaganda in order to capture some one who admits to killing over 100,000 in one country in the 1991 raids?
dude, my ten year old sister is smart enough to know we could have just killed him for that reason and no one would have any objections
but of course there will be people who want to say Bush is dumber than a pre-pubescent uneducated girls' common sense because they want to feel smarter than the president, it gives them that feeling of intelect

Well of course oil was involved, too. (The prices have gone up so Cheney's buddys in the oil companies can make much more money). Bush just started it so as to get Saddam. And Im sure someone would have a problem if we just assasinated him. Somebody over here must want him in power, because we gave it to him.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 02:05pm
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!

Proof of what? That CNN and Fox love bush? Just watch them. Its obvious. The only proof you have given me as to Fox and CNN being anti bush were some poll results on CNN that CNN had nothing to do with. So you havent been arguing your side very well either.
please, a site's polls shows you who their audience is
and watch CNN, they're the ones who spread all of the propaganda bull shit about Bush before the election anyway
and you still haven't given me anything for your side, all you do is critisize what I say and not give any support for your side
you know what that reminds me of? fucking anti-Bush shit
they attack Bush without doing anything themselves
I have to leave for today, if you want an actual discussion I'm always in SD.....but I'll probably be arguing with dirtyhippie whom I respect because he actually says something for his side as opposed to criticizing everything he doesn't believe in
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
July 7th, 2006 at 02:08pm

War needs funding.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 7th, 2006 at 02:13pm
Stop with the quotes please..
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 7th, 2006 at 02:14pm
spill_no_sick:
please, a site's polls shows you who their audience is
and watch CNN, they're the ones who spread all of the propaganda bull shit about Bush before the election anyway
and you still haven't given me anything for your side, all you do is critisize what I say and not give any support for your side
you know what that reminds me of? fucking anti-Bush shit
they attack Bush without doing anything themselves
I have to leave for today, if you want an actual discussion I'm always in SD.....but I'll probably be arguing with dirtyhippie whom I respect because he actually says something for his side as opposed to criticizing everything he doesn't believe in

So their audience is people that believe 9/11 was a cover up. That doesnt mean CNN does, genius. I dont remember CNN ever talking bad about Bush. If you can prove to me that they did, then you would actually be giving support for your side, which you havent been doing either, even though you bitch and moan about me not doing it.

All you have done is posted links to articles written by right-wingers praising Bush so as to not look dumb for following him all this time. I could use your "proof" that WMD's were found as proof that Bush fucked up and right-wingers will still do anything to cover it up and make themselves look less dumb.

Now, I was never trying to argue the fact that WMD's were found. If they were, amen. I was merely saying I didnt believe the sources you were giving me, because they were unreliable.

So you are critisizing what I say (because you dont believe in it) without giving any real support for your side. Sound familiar?

Boo ya, and Im done.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
July 11th, 2006 at 09:07pm
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:

exactly. Cool
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 12th, 2006 at 12:29am
I think it's stupid. I like Bush and Green Day. Bush is more important to me though. I don't obsess over him like I do Green Day but he is the leader of our country so he is more important. I defend both. If someone makes fun of Green Day, I defend them. If someone makes fun of Bush, I defend him. But when Green Day offends Bush, I bite my tongue and try to brush it off. That is the only dislike I have of Green Day. It pisses me off TO NO END when they critisize Bush. Evil or Very Mad I could go on for hours about this topic.

People need to watch the news and make decisions for themselves, instead of following their idols.

American Idiot was my first Green Day CD and I didn't follow their decisons. I mean, I did kind of follow my parents views, but most people do. And when I watch the news everything my parents ever told me, about politics, made totally sense.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 12:37am
Well, I do think some people jump on the "I hate Bush bandwagon" because of Green Day without really thinking about it. However, I have never liked Bush and that was installed long before American Idiot came out.

Yes, you should watch the news and all, but you shouldn't believe everything the media tells you. I work in the media, I know how we work. You need to sometimes go even further down below because on each side, there's things people don't want you to know that will sway your opinion.

I think Bush is a liar, a hypocrite, a murder and a sexist. I never voted for him and I never will. I have to deal with it for the next two years unless Congress and the Senate wake up and impeach him. I support my troops but I'm very anti-war and as a woman, I seem to be loosing my rights because Mr. President.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 12th, 2006 at 12:39am
Pickle:
Well, I do think some people jump on the "I hate Bush bandwagon" because of Green Day without really thinking about it. However, I have never liked Bush and that was installed long before American Idiot came out.

Yes, you should watch the news and all, but you shouldn't believe everything the media tells you. I work in the media, I know how we work. You need to sometimes go even further down below because on each side, there's things people don't want you to know that will sway your opinion.

I think Bush is a liar, a hypocrite, a murder and a sexist. I never voted for him and I never will. I have to deal with it for the next two years unless Congress and the Senate wake up and impeach him. I support my troops but I'm very anti-war and as a woman, I seem to be loosing my rights because Mr. President.

And why should he be impeached? Question
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 12th, 2006 at 12:42am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Pickle:

And why should he be impeached? Question

Because he is irresponsible and careless.
Register