Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
rotten4ever
Geek
rotten4ever
July 7th, 2006 at 11:22am
Uh, I held a grudge against Bush since 200, the year I was in 4th grade and the year he became elected. 9/11 happened 6 days before our field trip to a power plant. And I wanted to go so bad and then they said it might have been an attack against Bush and I hated him ever since, be cos of a field trip....
CrazyEyes
Geek
CrazyEyes
July 7th, 2006 at 11:31am
I do think that some people's hate was inspired by Green Day. Maybe they opened their eyes to all the horrible things he's done. As for me, I've always hated him. Even before American Idiot came out.
Mgasp!
Geek
Mgasp!
July 7th, 2006 at 11:39am
I thought he was an idiot before green day came along I think the reason I like them sooo much is that they hate bush also thats what got me into them in the first place
Mgasp!
Geek
Mgasp!
July 7th, 2006 at 11:40am
xx_crazyeyes_xx:
I do think that some people's hate was inspired by Green Day. Maybe they opened their eyes to all the horrible things he's done. As for me, I've always hated him. Even before American Idiot came out.

agreed
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
July 7th, 2006 at 01:09pm
hippie_for_life:
xx_crazyeyes_xx:

agreed
I second that also
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:19pm
David Tennant, bitch:
Bush is one scheming little weasel. I didn't get that from Green Day, Michael Moore actually.
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
yes, now you're way more credible
Michael Moore is totally the best person to listen to for unbiased information
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:21pm
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

There is no weapons of mass descruction.
So many lies crammed in... so many...
except for the fact that we found WMDs like six weeks ago Rolling Eyes

of course the news wants to make the president look bad so they didn't tell you
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 7th, 2006 at 01:22pm
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Bush is one scheming little weasel. I didn't get that from Green Day, Michael Moore actually.

The minute you find someone in the media who gives unbiased information you can spank my monkeys ass and call me donna.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:25pm
yoghurt is teh pwnage!:
Somebody said, near the beggining of this that Green Day have no 'real' political message
All you people are fucked.
I'm a 12 year old Aussie and I think Bush is stupid... and you aren't going to simply accept me saying that because I can't list a million fucked up reasons why...
Kids who listen to Green Day don't hate Bush because of Green Day... They are not influenced to hate Bush... But Green Day make some people realise what a fucked up wold we are living in.
We don't have to know about all the things that Bush has ever done... we just know that he does stupid stuff and he LIES to everyone.
Green Day DO have political messages... The entire world is being influenced by the media and the government.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies" That states one HUGE point in one small sentence.
And the part near the end of Holiday where it starts with "Zieg Heil" I'm not gonna say a thing... I'm just gonna let you listen to that and fucking figure this shit out yourself.
I, being a kid, think it's fucking stupid that older people come on here and say "I have a REASON to hate Bush because I THINK that I know a lot about polotics" No one gives a flying fuck if you do... You don't have to be a genius to figure any of it out, l lies, manipulation and un known influences ... Green Day know what they are talking about... and kids are allowed to not like Bush with out being able to say some shit about the war in Iraq... because I highly doubt that anyone on here has been DIRECTLY affected by that... All you older people are trying to say that you know so much when any kid could know more than you.
And why did Billie Joe's being a dropout get dragged into this... SO what? It just means that he isn't quite as academic as some people... it doesn't mean that he's stupid. And I'll bet anything he has a million reasons for disliking Bush... But the songs would be pretty shit if he just came and said "I hate George W Bush because................"
Before anyone says anything else on this thread, Really THINK about wat you're saying hardly anyone on here really knows what they are talking about... just trying to sound like they do..
I believe Kitti and dirtyhippie when they say stuff like this, but I don't think I've ever seen you SD or had anyone reason to believe you know what you're talking about
and if you want to hear a good anti-war song listen to Too Many Puppies by Primus or London Calling by The Clash
Holidy just plain sucks
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 7th, 2006 at 01:26pm
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

I highly doubt that. Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, they would all play that story for weeks upon weeks as a way of saying "I told you so." Because if you havent noticed, they are all on Bush's nuts.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:28pm
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:

The minute you find someone in the media who gives unbiased information you can spank my monkeys ass and call me donna.
FINALLY SOME ONE WHO REALIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly, that's why you don't pay attention to the media
you go to credibly websites, and you don't just go to one
you go to many so that way you can tell which parts are being lied about and what the truth actually is
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:30pm
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

I highly doubt that. Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, they would all play that story for weeks upon weeks as a way of saying "I told you so." Because if you havent noticed, they are all on Bush's nuts.
bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html
they have it on the internet, but not on television
because all of the fake political people won't search for themselves, just allow themselves to be force-fed bullshit by Dan Rather and Michael Moore
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
July 7th, 2006 at 01:34pm
I would have to say yes that Bush hate has inspired Green Day. Especially their album "American Idoit".
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
July 7th, 2006 at 01:35pm
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:

I never said that I got unbiased information. Cool and I know it's biased. It's obvious. Also HIGNFY helped a lot in my opinion forming many years ago. They are unbiased, they make fun of anyone and everyone. Cool
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 7th, 2006 at 01:35pm
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!
because all of the fake political people won't search for themselves, just allow themselves to be force-fed bullshit by Dan Rather and Michael Moore

There is no way you believe that. All they do 24/7 is suck Bush's dick. Bill O'Reily would have gone all over TV yelling it out. Because he is a pompous ass who always has to be right. Hell, CNN is government owned and operated, so its not like they have a choice.

And that link is the only article I found on the subject. So excuse me if I have a hard time believing it. Especially when it comes from Fox.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:36pm
rotten4ever:
Uh, I held a grudge against Bush since 200, the year I was in 4th grade and the year he became elected. 9/11 happened 6 days before our field trip to a power plant. And I wanted to go so bad and then they said it might have been an attack against Bush and I hated him ever since, be cos of a field trip....
Dujo says I'm not allowed to call anyone retarded.....but I'll at least say that your reasoning is retarded
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:43pm
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!

There is no way you believe that. All they do 24/7 is suck Bush's dick. Bill O'Reily would have gone all over TV yelling it out. Because he is a pompous ass who always has to be right. Hell, CNN is government owned and operated, so its not like they have a choice.

And that link is the only article I found on the subject. So excuse me if I have a hard time believing it. Especially when it comes from Fox.

CNN is anti-Bush, I don't know what you're talking about
like 90% of the site says that 9/11 was a coverup
here's your Bush-loving CNN
http://www.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/results/14340.content.html
look below and there are other links that actually mean something

www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/ m-n/mariani/2004/mariani052804.htm
www.humaneventsonline.com/sarticle.php?id=10101
www.progressiveu.org/190000-wmds-found-in-iraq
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 7th, 2006 at 01:44pm
David Tennant, bitch:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:

I never said that I got unbiased information. Cool and I know it's biased. It's obvious. Also HIGNFY helped a lot in my opinion forming many years ago. They are unbiased, they make fun of anyone and everyone. Cool
HIGNFY?
Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 7th, 2006 at 01:48pm
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!

Thats called a poll. You know, they ask a question and the public answers. They dont think its a cover-up. Americans think it was a cover-up. Also i just searched their site for "9/11 coverup" and nothing came up. At all. So how is that one poll 90% of their site?
the resistance.
King For A Couple Of Days
the resistance.

Mibba
July 7th, 2006 at 01:48pm
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
Slappy:
spill_no_sick:
David Tennant, bitch:
Matrixx:
I'm a NOFX nerd...
aha, alrighty.

Anyway...

bullshit!
they're all anti-Bush!

I've seen to videos on the net about 9/11 being planned, and it's believable. It talks about the pentagon and the trade centers. I didn't believe it at first, honetly, because I never imagined it being on purpose, especially after all the depression that came along with it.

http://novakeo.com/?p=262 -Part 1

http://novakeo.com/?p=263 -part 2
Register