AuthorMessage
igotsosickofcrying
King For A Couple Of Days
igotsosickofcrying
July 7th, 2006 at 07:42am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

Not everyone does. Confused

Yeah, but who cares?
Sometimes people follow their Idols blind. You can't help it. It's gonna change when they get older.

So .. you're frustrated because some 13 year olds don't know what they're talking about?!
I understand. But you can't blame Green Day for that at all. And why do you care so much about that?
I wouldn't give a fuck. And I like never met a 13 year old girl hating Bush for nothing.
I have...but I guess you're right.The only problem is that ppl do connect bush-hating with GD
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 7th, 2006 at 07:44am
beatrik:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

Yeah, but who cares?
Sometimes people follow their Idols blind. You can't help it. It's gonna change when they get older.

So .. you're frustrated because some 13 year olds don't know what they're talking about?!
I understand. But you can't blame Green Day for that at all. And why do you care so much about that?
I wouldn't give a fuck. And I like never met a 13 year old girl hating Bush for nothing.
I have...but I guess you're right.The only problem is that ppl do connect bush-hating with GD

'Cause Green Day told them to think about it. Dno

I don't see the probleme .. ?
[x]InsertLabelHere[x]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[x]InsertLabelHere[x]
July 7th, 2006 at 07:48am
Somebody said, near the beggining of this that Green Day have no 'real' political message
All you people are fucked.
I'm a 12 year old Aussie and I think Bush is stupid... and you aren't going to simply accept me saying that because I can't list a million fucked up reasons why...
Kids who listen to Green Day don't hate Bush because of Green Day... They are not influenced to hate Bush... But Green Day make some people realise what a fucked up wold we are living in.
We don't have to know about all the things that Bush has ever done... we just know that he does stupid stuff and he LIES to everyone.
Green Day DO have political messages... The entire world is being influenced by the media and the government.
"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies" That states one HUGE point in one small sentence.
And the part near the end of Holiday where it starts with "Zieg Heil" I'm not gonna say a thing... I'm just gonna let you listen to that and fucking figure this shit out yourself.
I, being a kid, think it's fucking stupid that older people come on here and say "I have a REASON to hate Bush because I THINK that I know a lot about polotics" No one gives a flying fuck if you do... You don't have to be a genius to figure any of it out, l lies, manipulation and un known influences ... Green Day know what they are talking about... and kids are allowed to not like Bush with out being able to say some shit about the war in Iraq... because I highly doubt that anyone on here has been DIRECTLY affected by that... All you older people are trying to say that you know so much when any kid could know more than you.
And why did Billie Joe's being a dropout get dragged into this... SO what? It just means that he isn't quite as academic as some people... it doesn't mean that he's stupid. And I'll bet anything he has a million reasons for disliking Bush... But the songs would be pretty shit if he just came and said "I hate George W Bush because................"
Before anyone says anything else on this thread, Really THINK about wat you're saying hardly anyone on here really knows what they are talking about... just trying to sound like they do..
igotsosickofcrying
igotsosickofcrying
July 7th, 2006 at 07:48am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
beatrik:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

Yeah, but who cares?

Come on now...everyone can see the bad...there's no need to be said
igotsosickofcrying
igotsosickofcrying
July 7th, 2006 at 07:53am
yoghurt is teh pwnage!:
But Green Day make some people realise what a fucked up wold we are living in.

I know what kind of world i live in...gd...why heck should they know, or care?They have millions of dollars...they dont know about "the world". And I dont care if you think im [whatever], cause i think you are the blinded one, who lets her life to be controlled by words and thoughts of men she doesnt even know.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 7th, 2006 at 07:55am
beatrik:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
beatrik:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

Yeah, but who cares?

Come on now...everyone can see the bad...there's no need to be said

I'm obviously lame Shocked

People connect Bush hating with GD. Think ?
[x]InsertLabelHere[x]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[x]InsertLabelHere[x]
July 7th, 2006 at 08:04am
beatrik:
yoghurt is teh pwnage!:

I know what kind of world i live in...gd...why heck should they know, or care?They have millions of dollars...they dont know about "the world". And I dont care if you think im [whatever], cause i think you are the blinded one, who lets her life to be controlled by words and thoughts of men she doesnt even know.

I'm sorry... I don't think you understood me properly... I AGREE with Green Day views... But my life is controlled by ME and I am not influenced by ANYONE
(Well except my taste in music... that's from my bro... But that's bside the point)
And Yes admittedly gd DO have a hell of a lot of money... But they can't just BUY america and controll it themselves... because Bush still has more power... So in this particular situation, GD should care because they are in the same position as every one else.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 7th, 2006 at 08:08am
beatrik:
yoghurt is teh pwnage!:

Know or Care .. about what?
What has it to do with that they have much money?
What do you mean, they don't know "the world" ??

She just agrees, she isn't controlled .. from what I got?!
[x]InsertLabelHere[x]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[x]InsertLabelHere[x]
July 7th, 2006 at 08:11am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
beatrik:
yoghurt is teh pwnage!:

Know or Care .. about what?
What has it to do with that they have much money?
What do you mean, they don't know "the world" ??

She just agrees, she isn't controlled .. from what I got?!

At least some one understood... Thankyou muchly
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
July 7th, 2006 at 08:22am
i just think that Green Day are expressing their own point of view with this "Bush Hating" thing.People (some)get influeced by them.Some understand why do Green day hate Bush,and others hate him cause Green Day hate him because they think it's "cool".shoot me if im wrong. Rolling Eyes
asdfghjkl;'
Geek
asdfghjkl;'
July 7th, 2006 at 08:23am
woah man
Tre Cool.
Addict
Tre Cool.
July 7th, 2006 at 08:34am
yaaa... i may get killed for this, but i dont think Bush is really that stupid. i love Green Day, but i dont have to agree with their opinions. But ya, I think Green Day has influenced a lot of people. You know, there are some good things Bush has done too...
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
July 7th, 2006 at 08:34am
He' not that stupid. He is just a bad speaker and politician.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
July 7th, 2006 at 09:03am
I think a lot of green day fans do hate bush because of green day & because a lot of other green day fans hate bush too

of course, they will NEVER admit to this, ever. xD.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 7th, 2006 at 09:33am
I used to hate bush before green day
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
July 7th, 2006 at 10:23am
Well. I hated Bush before I began to like Green Day, so, yup. I've never liked him. And he was elected President when I was in second grade. O_o
Homosexual Spencer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Homosexual Spencer

Mibba
July 7th, 2006 at 10:40am
I don't think I actually really knew who Bush was before Green Day but what I did know I didn't like.
Marty
Geek
Marty
July 7th, 2006 at 10:52am
Yes, I think some people hate him because of greend a, and that's stupid!
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
July 7th, 2006 at 11:02am
I think that Green Day is the reason so many people hate Bush. I think that a lot of their fans think "Well Green Day hate him so we have to hate him too" Hating Bush is their opinion. I actually like President Bush. I think hes a good president..he relates with the public quite well..
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
July 7th, 2006 at 11:03am
well i hate bush my family are american but we live in ireland. i hate him cuz innocent people died because of his instructions and funding for schools and hospitals will be cut because of all the money spent on the pointless war. i really hate when people say they hate him just cuz of green day though its good that green day opened the little teenies minds to see how the world is today otherwise they would be completely ignorant to the world surrounding them
Register