Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 15th, 2006 at 01:45am
Getting oof topic....DID Green Day inspire people to hate bush....as i have tried to say before, yes, they have, especially younger people.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 01:46am
I think most of them are inspired. I don't know maybe it's just me...*shrugs*
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 01:53am
Yes, to an extent. The people who are overly obsessed with them and will do anything they do, will hate Bush just because they do. Poor people and their lack of individuality.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 15th, 2006 at 01:54am
but in some of the song on AI i sortta failed to see them trying to bag out bush, like in st jimmy. was that song MEANT to bag out bush?
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 15th, 2006 at 01:54am
the real whatsername:
but in some of the song on AI i sortta failed to see them trying to bag out bush, like in st jimmy. was that song MEANT to bag out bush?

to me the only songs obviously politcal or AI nad holiday
the rest may have anti-buch undertones but its not that big a' deal
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 01:56am
the real whatsername:
It doesn't matter, there's things all around like that "Billie Joe" for president crap that went on a while back that inspires the hate for Bush.
Please, what makes anyone think Billie Joe would be a good president? Seriously people. Rolling Eyes
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 15th, 2006 at 01:56am
Angel Of My Dreams:
the real whatsername:
It doesn't matter, there's things all around like that "Billie Joe" for president crap that went on a while back that inspires the hate for Bush.
Please, what makes anyone think Billie Joe would be a good president? Seriously people. Rolling Eyes

raging hormones Rolling Eyes
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 01:59am
Viva La Stupid:
Angel Of My Dreams:
the real whatsername:

Our minds. Retard
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 15th, 2006 at 02:01am
Cigarettes And Valentines:
Viva La Stupid:
Angel Of My Dreams:
the real whatsername:

Our minds. Retard

i'm sticking with raging horomones
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 02:04am
Viva La Stupid:
Viva La Stupid:
Angel Of My Dreams:
the real whatsername:

Our minds. Retard

Seriously, Billie Joe is just a freaking musician who didn't even graduate high school. It takes a lot to be president, and I just figure that Green Day wanted to become more popular by joining a trend. Bashing Bush! Lyke zomgz. Rolling Eyes
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 15th, 2006 at 02:04am
Angel Of My Dreams:
Viva La Stupid:
Viva La Stupid:
Angel Of My Dreams:
the real whatsername:

Our minds. Retard

Seriously, Billie Joe is just a freaking musician who didn't even graduate high school. It takes a lot to be president, and I just figure that Green Day wanted to become more popular by joining a trend. Bashing Bush! Lyke zomgz. Rolling Eyes

i completely agree with you
I fought the lawn.
Idiot
I fought the lawn.
July 15th, 2006 at 02:23am
Yes.

Cause it's lyk sooooooo0o0000000o0o0o0o punk to hate your government.
Second Solution
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Second Solution
July 15th, 2006 at 02:31am
im not going to get myself into an argument here, but i wouldn't say that they're joining a trend, just speaking their minds. you cant really expect the whole thing to be anti bush, it's a concept album, and its not about a kid who hates bush. its just some 'punk' kid who runs away from home. as foir being influenced by green day, id say yeah, a lot of people sadly, probably were. i'm against him, but not for that reason, its because i legitimately disagree with the shit he's doing (pardon my potty mouth).. i was also kinda raised that way. also, it doesnt take alot to be president, just alot of money. it sure as hell doesnt take brains, look at bush! the man thinks god talks to him.. he needs to be locked up in the psych ward for a while.

in the words of jimi hendrix, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Second Solution
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Second Solution
July 15th, 2006 at 02:34am
and just for the record, strictly speaking, george bush was not elected for president of the U.S. he got in on a legal technicality, for those of you who think it takes alot to be president.
[Skank.in.a.Box]™
Geek
[Skank.in.a.Box]™
July 15th, 2006 at 03:10am
I'm basically against all politics...
but...
I'd still rather have Bush than Kerry.
(a bit off-topic )
Second Solution
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Second Solution
July 15th, 2006 at 03:18am
i would also like to say that i hate john howard. he is a power hungry jumped up little fuck (again, the potty mouth). my mother calls him bonsai. a bonsai is a little bush. XD
Santa Billie
Falling In Love With The Board
Santa Billie
July 15th, 2006 at 03:20am
Ash (loving stef and HLS):
i would also like to say that i hate john howard. he is a power hungry jumped up little fuck (again, the potty mouth). my mother calls him bonsai. a bonsai is a little bush. XD

I found you!

[I'm Santa Billie...from MSN...]

Anyways, obviously Bush hate is inspired by Green Day. Even if the guys
didn't intend for it to be that way, it is that way.

Just cause...people suck Very Happy
Ramona Cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Ramona Cool
July 15th, 2006 at 03:47am
Oh of course some people are going to hate Bush cause of their favorite band, but that's just a few people.
I don't think that's the majority of the fans though.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 04:18am
I hated Bush before I ever heard "American Idiot".
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
July 15th, 2006 at 04:28am
I know most fans thought it was "cool" to hate Bush at the time. Hell, I even did, but I was a fucking dumbass. At least I admit it, right?

I wouldn't say that I hate Bush now, just that there are certain things I dislike about him.
Register