Green Day Questions and Answers Thread.

AuthorMessage
Ambyeyes
Geek
Ambyeyes
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:02am
Over-Rated:
Ambyeyes:
Another question... does anyone know how to find Billie's poetry on poetry.com ? I've searched on there and I've never seem his work. Sad
.....He doesn't have an account o_O

damn.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:05pm
Ambyeyes:
Can someone help me.. how do I see hidden pics in the insomniac cover?
I've had the CD for a while and I could never figure it out lmfao

Like, how do I hold the paper? And.. where are the pics so I have an idea where to look?

thanks.. haha

What are these hidden pictures you speak of?? The only thing I've heard of that's slightly hidden is the third skull - one each to represent the band - which is sort of stretched out in the fire, below the hat in the bottom right of the picture. Retard
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 05:15pm
greenday6:
Ok, I'm saying if Mike's cat died before they released Kerplunk, then it didn't happen while they were recording Dookie.

Unless....
THEY HAVE A TIME MACHINE
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
December 23rd, 2006 at 10:54pm
I'd like to start of by saying, GSB would be a much better place if there were no Q&A threads.

How does MD do that thing (he does it in most live versions of WMUWSE that I've seen) where it looks like he's hitting the bass but he's actually hitting the strings? I tried it and it didn't work lol. If you don't know what I'm talking about it, watch the Wake Me Up When September Ends BIAB video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9QpzbMRGs98

He does it towards the end of the guitar solo
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2006 at 11:18pm
xXAmagadXx:
I'd like to start of by saying, GSB would be a much better place if there were no Q&A threads.

.. So that people can make pointless spammy threads and the place can be a cluttered mess?

~~ you make a forum like that and see how popular it gets.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
December 24th, 2006 at 12:37am
GSB would be better if there were no threads that gave answers. Everything can be found out by searching online yourself, so basically everything is just delaying that from happening. See I solved everything, so now things will implode.

Faith
Addict
Faith
December 24th, 2006 at 02:28am
greenday6:
GSB would be better if there were no threads that gave answers. Everything can be found out by searching online yourself, so basically everything is just delaying that from happening. See I solved everything, so now things will implode.

Yeah, really, why bother buying a bicycle if you can just invent one? Faith
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
December 24th, 2006 at 02:49am
pearlyfrets:
Ambyeyes:

Like, how do I hold the paper? And.. where are the pics so I have an idea where to look?

thanks.. haha

What are these hidden pictures you speak of?? The only thing I've heard of that's slightly hidden is the third skull - one each to represent the band - which is sort of stretched out in the fire, below the hat in the bottom right of the picture. Retard

i saw the skull in the flames in the middle.. you just have to stare at it for a long time. also theres this evil looking bird on the left hand side, and some kind of weird monster thingy on the right.
Ambyeyes
Geek
Ambyeyes
December 25th, 2006 at 07:43pm
pearlyfrets:
Ambyeyes:

thanks.. haha

Isn't there like, fairies and a girl and other stuff hidden too? I don't know, that's just what I've heard. Anyway thanks! I'll check below the hat Wink
Ambyeyes
Geek
Ambyeyes
December 25th, 2006 at 07:44pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
pearlyfrets:
Ambyeyes:

thanks.. haha

i saw the skull in the flames in the middle.. you just have to stare at it for a long time. also theres this evil looking bird on the left hand side, and some kind of weird monster thingy on the right.

Sounds pretty cool, thanks!
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
December 28th, 2006 at 02:48am
Where could i get the audio for the 'Green day modern rock live' interview? I accidentally deleted it :/
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 28th, 2006 at 09:24am
FIZZ THAT PIC SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

Rockaway Beach:
Where could i get the audio for the 'Green day modern rock live' interview? I accidentally deleted it :/

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/viewforum.php?f=60
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
December 28th, 2006 at 04:04pm
i_luv_jo:
FIZZ THAT PIC SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

Rockaway Beach:

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/viewforum.php?f=60

Spanks.
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
December 29th, 2006 at 12:10am
is billies strat a long scale? looks massive compared to other strats
basketcase92
Geek
basketcase92
January 1st, 2007 at 07:22pm
hello.
Haven't been on here in a while.
but a few of my friends and I were wondering...
does anyone know how they have the guitar sounds like that in Boulivard of Broken Dreams?
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
January 1st, 2007 at 07:50pm
basketcase92:
hello.
does anyone know how they have the guitar sounds like that in Boulivard of Broken Dreams?
With a guitar?
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
January 1st, 2007 at 08:45pm
Ieva Gets Along.:
basketcase92:
hello.
With a guitar?

he probably means the tremolo effect at the beginning
basketcase92
Geek
basketcase92
January 2nd, 2007 at 04:41pm
I thought tremolo effect was just picking really fast. and yes I mean with the guitar and i'm a girl lol.
but yea. I sitll don't know what that is.
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
January 3rd, 2007 at 06:51am
i dont know what green day uses to get that effect but on youtube some people cover the beginning of it using their guitars. they just play the same chords really fast
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:48pm
Are there any scans of the Punk Rock Confidential magazine apart from the cover?

edit : nvm they just got posted =]
Register