Green Day Questions and Answers Thread.

AuthorMessage
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 16th, 2006 at 10:39am
Geeks_united:
Are Green Day currently touring or making a new album??

(im very lack on them somehow :/)

Making a new album, three new albums to be exact. But only one will get released.
star-gazer93
Geek
star-gazer93
December 17th, 2006 at 10:07pm
Laceration Gravity.:
Geeks_united:

Making a new album, three new albums to be exact. But only one will get released.
I wish they would release a 3-disc set with all 3. That would be aweosme. But i doubt they will. And no, nowhere around here has ernie on dookie (most places around here dont even have dookie)
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 18th, 2006 at 02:42pm
star-gazer93:
Laceration Gravity.:
Geeks_united:

I wish they would release a 3-disc set with all 3. That would be aweosme. But i doubt they will. And no, nowhere around here has ernie on dookie (most places around here dont even have dookie)
Mine had Ernie on it Fizz most of them here do.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
December 19th, 2006 at 04:05pm
Likalicious.:
katie's not grey:
I was looking at the song list on the Massive Elimination game on the Games/Polls Forum and there was a Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) and a Good Riddance (Original Version). What's the difference?

Original is faster, and is just Billie on acoustic guitar.

Thanks. Do you know where I might be able to hear/download it?

And another question to anyone who might know: On the inside cover of Kerplunk, it says "In memory of Gravy..." Does anyone know what that means?
GreenDayCookieFairy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDayCookieFairy

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2006 at 04:10pm
[QUOTE="katieGravy was Mike's cat who died. I heard a rumour Green Day were coming to Aus. for the big day out, can anyone verify that?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
December 19th, 2006 at 04:24pm
katie's not grey:

And another question to anyone who might know: On the inside cover of Kerplunk, it says "In memory of Gravy..." Does anyone know what that means?
We have it in the demos thread in the vids section. Gravy was Mike's pet cat, it died.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
December 19th, 2006 at 04:34pm
greenday6:
katie's not grey:

We have it in the demos thread in the vids section. Gravy was Mike's pet cat, it died.

Thanks. I remember reading about Gravy somewhere, I had just forgotten who it was.
xXAmagadXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXAmagadXx
December 19th, 2006 at 11:19pm
what strap does mike dirnt use?
netty
Geek
netty
December 20th, 2006 at 03:36pm
Gravy was Billies cat, not Mikes, if my memory serves me right. and no, Billie didnt kill him in his dryer... the cat crawled in there and died.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 20th, 2006 at 03:41pm
netty:
Gravy was Billies cat, not Mikes, if my memory serves me right. and no, Billie didnt kill him in his dryer... the cat crawled in there and died.
Gravy was Mike's cat. He died while they were recording Dookie I think.

Zero was Billie's cat who died in a dryer.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
December 20th, 2006 at 03:41pm
Billie's cat died later. Supposedly it died while Billie and Adrienne were out and somebody was babysitting their kid(s), and they didn't realize that the cat had fallen in to the washer or dryer (I can't remember which one it was).

Boobmeister:
He died while they were recording Dookie I think.
If it was in the Kerplunk booklet it happened before then.
Beth's A Riot!
Jackass
Beth's A Riot!

Mibba
December 20th, 2006 at 03:46pm
Element:
Do you guys think that from American Idiot, JOS and Jimmy are the same person or different people?

I reckon they are the same person

= ]

split personalities
ZoeBowie947011
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ZoeBowie947011
December 21st, 2006 at 02:23am
My friend who is a DJ for a Seattle radio station told me Green Day would be doing a on-air interview live in the studio in either december or january. I don't know how much truth there is to this story. Does anyone have any info??
Kyra
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kyra

Mibba Blog
December 22nd, 2006 at 07:06am
Video games with backmasked messages are because the japanese creators are loony.
YUZHEN_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
YUZHEN_
December 22nd, 2006 at 07:14am
greenday6:
Billie's cat died later. Supposedly it died while Billie and Adrienne were out and somebody was babysitting their kid(s), and they didn't realize that the cat had fallen in to the washer or dryer (I can't remember which one it was).

Boobmeister:
He died while they were recording Dookie I think.
If it was in the Kerplunk booklet it happened before then.

I thought the cat in the Kerplunk! booklet was Gravy, Mike's cat. 0.0 I'm not sure xD
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
December 22nd, 2006 at 12:52pm
Ok, I'm saying if Mike's cat died before they released Kerplunk, then it didn't happen while they were recording Dookie.
Ambyeyes
Geek
Ambyeyes
December 22nd, 2006 at 02:02pm
Can someone help me.. how do I see hidden pics in the insomniac cover?
I've had the CD for a while and I could never figure it out lmfao

Like, how do I hold the paper? And.. where are the pics so I have an idea where to look?

thanks.. haha
Ambyeyes
Geek
Ambyeyes
December 22nd, 2006 at 02:08pm
Another question... does anyone know how to find Billie's poetry on poetry.com ? I've searched on there and I've never seem his work. Sad
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
December 22nd, 2006 at 06:12pm
Ambyeyes:
Another question... does anyone know how to find Billie's poetry on poetry.com ? I've searched on there and I've never seem his work. Sad
.....He doesn't have an account o_O
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 22nd, 2006 at 09:13pm
Over-Rated:
Ambyeyes:
.....He doesn't have an account o_O

I've read somewhere a long time ago that he might have an account, but it's probably just a rumor. And even if he does have an account, it doesn't mean he's actually using it. I have an account there too and I haven't used it since 2004 or something.
Register