Hand Me Down 4

AuthorMessage
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 26th, 2006 at 08:46pm
Lucy3011:
Could you wish for me to receive a cheque for a million pounds, please?

Only if you wish in return that Tre becomes my love slave ~~

~Sexxi~Tre~:
it was a beautiful chapter Liz and I have so enjoyed reading the story. I want to have a wedding like that. Imagine marrying Tre. *passes out*

Please write another story soon, I'm gonna miss your writing. You're so talented. Missing HMD already.

Ahh, thank you so much! Smile

I have a few stories in the works actually...I'm tempted to just start submitting all of them and see which one I like the best, haha.

GrEeNdAyLoVeRr:
I DID IT LIZ! My tongue is pierced. And you were right it swells up like a bitch. =]] But it didn't hurt.

I am gonna go read HMD now. The end! =[

I wondered when you were going to do! Cool! And remember, slushies and ibuprofen ARE your best friends Wink

The Fool On The Hill:
Lizzola.. is the ending in your journal the full ending? or is it different? Which would you suggest I read?

The one in my journal is an extended version of the wedding reception. I got word happy and ended up having to shorten a lot of the chapter just to fit everything in. You may read whatever you like, but the one in my journal has a fun little Billie/Tre scene I really couldn't help but to include, haha...
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 26th, 2006 at 08:48pm
AH TO THE JOURNAL! XD
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
August 26th, 2006 at 09:16pm
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr:
I DID IT LIZ! My tongue is pierced. And you were right it swells up like a bitch. =]] But it didn't hurt.

I am gonna go read HMD now. The end! =[

Sweetness! Cool

*goes off to read*
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 26th, 2006 at 10:14pm
AH HMD WAS SO GOOD

THE END Sad

AH I LOVE YOU LIZZOLA. Haha its cause for celebration.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 12:22am
Thanks! *hugs* Let's bust out some tequila shots to celebrate, huh?

(Omg, I'm such a nerd...I just wrote the entire first chapter of the sequel to YMLS.)
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 27th, 2006 at 12:28am
AH LIZZOLA. I LOVE YOU!
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 27th, 2006 at 12:31am
And oh my god. I think I'm starting to get a crush on this other guy I work with. He's not goodlooking AT ALL. And I'll admit it.. well he can be cute in a dorky way but he's ... ah but he makes me laugh all the fucking tiem and we're aways bantering and teasing and arguing with eachother at work. I've worked with him for a while but we really started getting along and stuff this weekend. And he's in a band! Ah And he listens to good music! Ah But gjhfdkljgkldfs... I need to shut up
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 12:34am
Haha, aww, you're so cute! And you know, if he makes you laugh and listens to decent music, he's alright in my book. Being good looking is overrated...and besides, I would much rather be out with someone who is funny and listens to the music I do than some guy who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground...

But, I'm not bitter Wink

Just have fun with it Lanes! (Although, this kid sounds promising!)
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 27th, 2006 at 12:37am
Haha Retard Thanks Lizzola. Ah. I told that him one of these days I'm gonna go to one of his shows. And he's talented too! I think he recorded a demo or something and he played all the instruments and then decided to form a band. Exactly what Dave Grohl did for the first Foo record. And his older brother is in the same grade and is going to the same college as my brother but he's taking a year off cuz he got signed or something as a soloist. His family is fucking musically talented.

Buuut anyways. .I told him that I'd see his band. His name's Tom. AHHH. I'm going to shut up until my feelings are confirmed.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 12:44am
I love boys that are in a band...they're so cute when they feel like they have a purpose in life...and you should go watch him play!

Get your foot in the door and all of that Wink
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 27th, 2006 at 12:45am
Haha. I should. I'll get him to write one of the palces he plays since I have no idea of any of the palces. and he's gonna be 17 this November so yeahhhh he'll be able todrive. YEP. That's a good thing. Shit. I'm thinking too far ahead lmfao
Fallen_Angel13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Fallen_Angel13
August 27th, 2006 at 01:32am
iATEjimmysWORLD:

(Omg, I'm such a nerd...I just wrote the entire first chapter of the sequel to YMLS.)

Yay! I love you.
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
August 27th, 2006 at 05:26am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
Lucy3011:
Could you wish for me to receive a cheque for a million pounds, please?

Only if you wish in return that Tre becomes my love slave ~~

You mean, leave me for you? That ain't worth the million pounds, my friend Razz

I got your PM, baby. Have started to read it but don't think I'll finish before I gotta go get my new 'pooter. Will reply when I've got it all set up and shit.

ps: I fell in love after the first paragraph!
muzz
Geek
muzz
August 27th, 2006 at 06:28am
this story was awesome

Cool
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 06:33am
IT WAS SO GOOD. I WANT MORE omgno

NO MORE DREW. AHH. THIS IS TERRIBLE.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 06:34am
The Fool On The Hill:
And oh my god. I think I'm starting to get a crush on this other guy I work with. He's not goodlooking AT ALL. And I'll admit it.. well he can be cute in a dorky way but he's ... ah but he makes me laugh all the fucking tiem and we're aways bantering and teasing and arguing with eachother at work. I've worked with him for a while but we really started getting along and stuff this weekend. And he's in a band! Ah And he listens to good music! Ah But gjhfdkljgkldfs... I need to shut up

Ah SOUNDS LIKE MATT.

Because everyone knows how unattractive he is lmfao

.. He's still gorgeous.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 11:04am
The Fool On The Hill:
Haha. I should. I'll get him to write one of the palces he plays since I have no idea of any of the palces. and he's gonna be 17 this November so yeahhhh he'll be able todrive. YEP. That's a good thing. Shit. I'm thinking too far ahead lmfao

It's fun to be excited over new boys!
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 11:06am
iamkiller:
IT WAS SO GOOD. I WANT MORE omgno

NO MORE DREW. AHH. THIS IS TERRIBLE.

Gah, I will miss the Drew.

Maybe he'll just randomly show up in the YMLS sequel, haha...actually, I've just had an idea...
Inari
Inari
August 27th, 2006 at 11:09am
Great story, Lizzy Bear.
I shall cherish and re-read it forever.
And, when I have children, I shall force them to read it to
and marvel at the uber amount of talent you have.
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
August 27th, 2006 at 01:27pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
I love boys that are in a band...they're so cute when they feel like they have a purpose in life...and you should go watch him play!

Get your foot in the door and all of that Wink

I agree. Very Happy Especially since I have somewhat of a crush on one of the guys in MY band...Shifty
Register