Werewolfs are hot

AuthorMessage
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 01:41pm
K, since I am a Lupin whore and Meski approved of this, we have a official Lupin thread. Talk about our favorite defense against the dark art teacher and of course our favorite werewolf.

I love him and I+he is my favorite character. I think its cause I can really compare to him. We are very similar in so many ways. And if there is one thing I want Jo to do is to make him finally happy in the last book. With Tonks of course.

Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 01:42pm
lmfao YAY!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 01:43pm
Dr. Cuddy:
We are very similar in so many ways.
Shifty

You're a werewolf too?
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 01:45pm
lmfao lmfao You made it! Congrats
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 01:50pm
Anji:
Dr. Cuddy:
We are very similar in so many ways.
Shifty

You're a werewolf too?
No. Not yet. Shifty
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 01:51pm
Meski:
lmfao lmfao You made it! Congrats
Damn, its the only thread for one character. I feel so special lmfao
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 01:51pm
He better stay with Tonks. They'll probably be together at the wedding
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 01:53pm
Lars:
He better stay with Tonks. They'll probably be together at the wedding
I hope they get married too. Shifty
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 29th, 2007 at 02:11pm
i didn't like the Lupin in the movie as much as i liked him in the books.
But! Lupin is so awesome, and he's really there for Harry and such. I loved the fact that him and Tonks are ~~
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:14pm
Misanthropist:

I like the actor. He's from my county. woo!. And I've seen him in other things, so I think he's a good actor. Even though film-Lupin doesn't fit with the Lupin in my imagination, I think he's a fair representation.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 02:16pm
GO Dr. Cuddy, I knew I'd see it soon Hug Go Lupin and his awesomeness.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:22pm
Bloodraine:
Misanthropist:

I like the actor. He's from my county. woo!. And I've seen him in other things, so I think he's a good actor. Even though film-Lupin doesn't fit with the Lupin in my imagination, I think he's a fair representation.
When I read David Thewlis bio and I saw Lancshire I was like Meg knows him OMFG But I agree, he wasn't as I imagined it, but David Thewlis is a good actor so I'm ok with it.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:53pm
Yeah. I imagined him way different. But this dude...my god. The portrayal of Lupin is just excellent. EXCELLENT.

I want to see him and Tonks in the sixth movie. I'll be all like "awwww" the whole time. tehe I tried reading Hermione/Lupin story once. I couldn't imagine it. But he's a cool werewolf. I imagined him after drinking the Wolfsbane, all cuddly and wolfy sitting curled up in his office...^_^
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 05:19am
Hello dear werewolf lovers Cassie
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 30th, 2007 at 06:56am
Bloodraine:
Misanthropist:

I read county as "country" and I was all "uh.. aren't most of them from your country Shifty"
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 07:26am
lyrical_mess:
Yeah. I imagined him way different. But this dude...my god. The portrayal of Lupin is just excellent. EXCELLENT.

I want to see him and Tonks in the sixth movie. I'll be all like "awwww" the whole time. tehe I tried reading Hermione/Lupin story once. I couldn't imagine it. But he's a cool werewolf. I imagined him after drinking the Wolfsbane, all cuddly and wolfy sitting curled up in his office...^_^
I know, same here. I will giggle in the cinema badly.

And a question. Can you ever stop being a werewolf? I mean that potions that Snape made for Lupin, how did it really help?
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 09:55am
Dr. Cuddy:
lyrical_mess:

And a question. Can you ever stop being a werewolf? I mean that potions that Snape made for Lupin, how did it really help?
The potion made Lupin not suffer when he transformed, he said that it was invented only some time ago. I don't think there's an Anti-Werewolf potion
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 10:06am
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
lyrical_mess:

The potion made Lupin not suffer when he transformed, he said that it was invented only some time ago. I don't think there's an Anti-Werewolf potion
I just couldn't remember what the potion was for, thanks.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 10:07am
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
lyrical_mess:

I just couldn't remember what the potion was for, thanks.
xD No problem, it was the Wolfsbane potion
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 10:11am
tonks and lupin wins at life....nuff said.
Register