AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 22nd, 2007 at 04:43pm
Peardrops:
I didn't notice Lupin was in it for ages lmfao lmfao

I was too busy looking at.... Someone else.
My first thoughts were omg!Lupin Coolio
lmfao it shows my priorities
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 06:36am
Meg, have I ever told you how<much I love you? Hug

The poor thing seems to have more scars than usual Molly
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 08:53am
Bloodraine:
Peardrops:
I didn't notice Lupin was in it for ages lmfao lmfao

I was too busy looking at.... Someone else.
My first thoughts were omg!Lupin Coolio
lmfao it shows my priorities

lmfao
My computor screen is too small for the whole picture, so Lupin was offscreen until I suddenly noticed the scroll bar at the bottom.

Yum, Ron. Very Happy
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
June 23rd, 2007 at 10:43am
Vukodlak.:

By that time wasn't he going down with the other werewolves and they like maul each other...
Or was that the sixth book?
Coolio
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 12:51pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Vukodlak.:

By that time wasn't he going down with the other werewolves and they like maul each other...
Coolio

Sixth, I think.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
June 23rd, 2007 at 02:09pm
Bloodraine:
just_call_me_dookie:
Vukodlak.:

Coolio

Sixth, I think.
Okay.

My bad =]
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 23rd, 2007 at 03:52pm
Yeah, he went 'underground' in sixth.

In fifth I think he was just worn out.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:14pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Yeah, he went 'underground' in sixth.

In fifth I think he was just worn out.
I guess Tonks would do that, wouldn't she?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:16pm
Personally I'd like to see Harry and Remus get closer now that virtually all of Harry's father figures have been blasted into oblivion. I think Harry deserves some fatherly guidance from someone his father was close with.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:27pm
Anji:
Personally I'd like to see Harry and Remus get closer now that virtually all of Harry's father figures have been blasted into oblivion. I think Harry deserves some fatherly guidance from someone his father was close with.

Yeah.
But virtually all of Harry's parental figures end up dead, so yeah ;_;
I think it's the whole thing, all of his protectors get killed eventually because the hero has to go in alone and stuff.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:38pm
Bloodraine:
Anji:

Yeah.
I think it's the whole thing, all of his protectors get killed eventually because the hero has to go in alone and stuff.
That's not fair. He's just a boy. I guess that's why in the wizarding world they are adults at 17 so that Rowling can say, no he isn't a boy no more!

I just hate it how he didn't have any say in what happened to him. I'd almost much rather read about a normal wizard boy.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2007 at 04:39pm
I think I would be depressed for months if Lupin dies omgno
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:19pm
Anji:
Bloodraine:
Anji:

Yeah.
That's not fair. He's just a boy. I guess that's why in the wizarding world they are adults at 17 so that Rowling can say, no he isn't a boy no more!

I just hate it how he didn't have any say in what happened to him. I'd almost much rather read about a normal wizard boy.

Well when it comes down to it, he IS a normal wizard boy. He deals with school and homework and exams and friends and girls and bullies and all that shit.

It's just that he's always got the threat of a psychopathic murderer hanging over him, which spices things up a bit.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
June 24th, 2007 at 01:40am
I really really like Ron's new hair.

harry's...not so much
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 24th, 2007 at 08:14am
Nah, Harry's is too 1950s public school boy.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 24th, 2007 at 08:34am
I love Harry's ~new~ hair. It was awful in the last movie. xD
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 24th, 2007 at 01:34pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Anji:
Bloodraine:
Anji:

Yeah.

Well when it comes down to it, he IS a normal wizard boy. He deals with school and homework and exams and friends and girls and bullies and all that shit.

It's just that he's always got the threat of a psychopathic murderer hanging over him, which spices things up a bit.
...Yeah, psychopathic murderers are normal... Rolling Eyes

So are orphans...

...and ex-con godfathers...and joining secret armies...and being included in prophecies. Wow, you're right aside from everything abnormal, he is normal.

He'd better kill everyone who ruined his life in this book or else I'll do it for him!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 24th, 2007 at 02:08pm
Anji:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Anji:
Bloodraine:
Anji:

Yeah.

...Yeah, psychopathic murderers are normal... Rolling Eyes

So are orphans...

...and ex-con godfathers...and joining secret armies...and being included in prophecies. Wow, you're right aside from everything abnormal, he is normal.

He'd better kill everyone who ruined his life in this book or else I'll do it for him!

They're all just events. He himself is a normal boy.

If you didn't know who he was, and he started talking to you, you wouldn't automatically think...his parents were murdered and he's destined to defeat the most powerful dark wizard ever, interesting, I wonder what his favourite colour is...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2007 at 09:57am

I wonder why new HP promo shots are so shit this time around Finger
Usually, every site has had them, but this time, they're crap, small, and hard to find.
And there are like, 2 of Snape. Boo. But yeah, at least there is something like 3 of Lupin.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2007 at 12:52pm
Yeah, I have seen some and they`re crap. Molly
Register