You know You Have OCGDD When....Numbah two:

AuthorMessage
She...
King For A Couple Of Days
She...
April 1st, 2010 at 03:14pm
When you seriously considered running away to follow Green Day around their Europe tour... The really bad thing is i actually started saving Confused
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 1st, 2010 at 07:24pm
When you film your reaction to the LOTAG video and watch it...I looked like a crazed fangirl. And I guess that's what I am, really.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 1st, 2010 at 07:34pm
-When you're seriously considering putting on your pajamas at four-thirty in the afternoon - all because your pajama top is a GD concert tee.
-When you just finished watching BIAB and are now listening to the CD via your MP3 player. tehe
-When you think Tré should've been the one wearing the crown and cape in the King For A Day/Shout segment.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
April 1st, 2010 at 08:39pm
When you get really upset because you realized that your friend can get backstage passes to any show she wants and you wish that Green Day was coming back to Florida so you could get some.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 1st, 2010 at 10:05pm
when you keep checking back to either GreenDay.com or GreenDayAuthority.com just to see if they added your city and/or state to the list of tours yet and you refuse to stop looking until you find out when they will.. personally im waiting on indianapolis and really cant wait for them to be on the list cause i eant to go to my first concert of them and really really REALLY cant wait til i get to see them Very Happy my dad says hes gonna have to take me someday and i was all like "well duh!!!!" and i really want front row or close to it Very Happy anyone know how much those sell for?
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
April 1st, 2010 at 10:08pm
When you go to sleep at around 2:30 in the morning, wake up at 5:10, stay up watching MTV until the Last of the American Girls music video comes on, and then go back to sleep until 10:30. Con
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 2nd, 2010 at 10:45am
-When you swore to your boyfriend that when he comes to visit, you'll be watching BIAB together.
-When you went to bed at two in the morning because you were too busy staring at the pictures of Tré in your GD posters. ~~
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 2nd, 2010 at 10:51am
^ Yes totally at the Tré posters one.
She...
She...
April 2nd, 2010 at 11:41am
When you have Green Day dreams Con
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
April 2nd, 2010 at 01:04pm
When you're playing the Oregon Trail game, you die, and this is what your gravestone stays lmfao
She...
She...
April 2nd, 2010 at 01:29pm
^^ I like it (:

When you drink Cheech Wink
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 2nd, 2010 at 05:00pm
oh! what about when you think that one of ur gmas cats kinda looks like the weird monkey think on the back of the Insomniac CD!! haha my gma has a striped cat and her eyes are really big so and are about the same color as it :]
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 2nd, 2010 at 06:49pm
She...:
When you add tony vincent as a friend on facebook cos he's st jimmy in american idiot, aaaannddddd he writes a 'thanks for the add' note on your page Cool yay!!!! Mr. Green

i did it after i read this :] i tried to take a snapshot of it but it wouldnt do it for me :[ do ill just take a real pic Very Happy lol

ok this thing wont let me put the pic. on here DX help!! please?
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
April 2nd, 2010 at 09:25pm
When you see a guy at the grocery store and think he looks like Mike. xD
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 3rd, 2010 at 01:27am
-When you have an overwhelming urge to watch BIAB.
-When your mom was talking about Castaway (the movie starring Tom Hanks) and you thought she was talking about the GD song.
-When you're royally pissed that your city might not be on the touring list this year. omgno
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
April 3rd, 2010 at 02:03am
When you make this:
Green Day Fans
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 3rd, 2010 at 04:38am
When you draw this... tehe

Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 3rd, 2010 at 10:44am
When JOS has been stuck in your head for the past two days.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 3rd, 2010 at 05:34pm
When you realize it's 2 months and 2 days until the Green Day concert!!!! GZA
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 3rd, 2010 at 05:50pm
When you're decorating Easter eggs and you make one that says "Green Day" and two that just say "GD".

Also, when you have THIS conversation with your mom/dad/whatever:

Me: Mom, do you think I'm addicted to Green Day?
Mom: Well...nothing that a little surgery couldn't fix. Like...a lobotomy.
Me (singing): Dreamin'...I was only dreamin'...of another place in time where my family's from...
Register