You know You Have OCGDD When....Numbah two:

AuthorMessage
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 7th, 2010 at 02:32pm
When you desperately need a massage and you wish Tré could be the one to give it to you. tehe
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 8th, 2010 at 03:49am
TreholicAnonymous:
When you desperately need a massage and you wish Tré could be the one to give it to you. tehe

Saaaaaaame! tehe
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 8th, 2010 at 11:19pm
-When you get pissy over the fact that a friend of yours thought the name of GD's frontman was Billie Joel Armstrong.
-When albums not related to GD cannot be in the same container as your GD albums.
-When you're determined to catch all of their 2010 TV appearances and performances.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 9th, 2010 at 08:02am
^ When you can't do the last one cause you live in Sweden. Molly
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 9th, 2010 at 11:38am
When you need coffee just as much, if not more, than Mike probably did this morning. tehe
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 9th, 2010 at 06:42pm
When your mom starts losing sleep because you're moving and she says "I was freaking out because we don't know where we're going" or something like that...and it reminds you of the end of Hitchin' a Ride--you know, where...I think Mike is singing "Don't know where i'm going"...it's either that or "Don't know where to go."

But yeah.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 9th, 2010 at 09:28pm
-When you're counting the minutes till Billie's appearance on Bill Maher.
-When you're on GSB even though you really need to pee.
Goodbye
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye

Blog
April 9th, 2010 at 09:36pm
When you really wish you could just go to Oakland, CA and find Green Day!
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2010 at 12:18am
-When you kept track of how many times Billie said y'know during the interview on Bill Maher. (He said it 41 times - that I know of.)
-When you almost died laughing when Bill Maher started to say y'know during the course of the interview.
-When you just discovered a Facebook group entitled, "Billie Joe's Y'knows," and proceeded to join it.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 10th, 2010 at 08:24am
Green Day Roxx:
When you really wish you could just go to Oakland, CA and find Green Day!

SAME!! Five
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
April 10th, 2010 at 02:27pm
when you tell ur teacher about Green Day and then have her listen to them on ur ipod after u ask if u can listen to it and almost imediately go up to her and say "u have to hear Green Day!" and she liked them :]
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 10th, 2010 at 03:37pm
When your mom just says the word "September" and you absolutely HAVE to sing WMUWSE.

When you notice that a lot of the songs in your iTunes library that have been played the most are Green Day songs.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2010 at 03:43pm
-When you almost died waiting for your mom to finish at the grocery store because you were so desperate to get home and sign onto GSB.
-When you think the title of this thread should really be called Y'know You Have OCGDD When...Numbah Two - thanks to Billie.
-When you've gotten your boyfriend to start saying y'know almost as much as you (and Billie) say it.
-When the conversation you shared with your boyfriend this morning revolved around Billie Joe, his overuse of y'know, and seeing how many times either of you said it.
-When Billie and his y'knows have become an inside joke between you and your boyfriend.
-When you're cold and the only sweatshirt you'll consider wearing is your GD one.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 10th, 2010 at 04:10pm
When you only play Green Day and all the other music my family plays sucks! xD Cause it's not Green Day. ^_^
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
April 10th, 2010 at 10:04pm
[this might not make sense to anybody who doesn't use Zune.]
On Zune, according to how many times you've played a song by an artist, you get badges. For example if I listened to 1,000 Paramore songs, then I would be awarded a Silver Power Listener badge.

I have a Gold Power Listener badge for Green Day - over 5,000 plays OMGyes
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2010 at 11:20pm
When 95.8% of your conversation with your boyfriend ends in y'know.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
April 11th, 2010 at 07:30am
When everytime, everytime some dude bashes you cause of Green Day, and you go all Rock on him. Con
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
April 11th, 2010 at 07:39am
TreholicAnonymous:
-When you kept track of how many times Billie said y'know during the interview on Bill Maher. (He said it 41 times - that I know of.)
-When you almost died laughing when Bill Maher started to say y'know during the course of the interview.
-When you just discovered a Facebook group entitled, "Billie Joe's Y'knows," and proceeded to join it.

When you find and join the Facebook group above!
Or when you want to use the phrase 'brain fart' coz Billie did.
Aand when you smile to yourself whenever you say y'know (which is rather frequently ;D)
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
April 11th, 2010 at 09:26am
When you squealed when you saw the Green Day Rock Band tracklist.

When you freak out because the song "80" has been played 80 times in your iTunes library.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2010 at 11:42am
Coastguard Punks?:

Or when you want to use the phrase 'brain fart' coz Billie did.
Aand when you smile to yourself whenever you say y'know (which is rather frequently ;D)

OMG, these two! Except I actually use that phrase - and did so wayyy before Billie did - and now y'know has become an inside joke between myself and my boyfriend! lmfao
Register